Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New Bucs Fan « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#30 : April 30, 2013, 10:28:14 AM

Quote from: Bucs Capacitor
I was born in and currently live in Atlanta.
A Buccaneers fan in Atlanta. And he's alive. I really have seen everything.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#31 : April 30, 2013, 10:32:25 AM

Hell. Bucs fans should be happy for any additional Bucs fans that want to come aboard. So welcome JWolious.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#32 : April 30, 2013, 10:46:26 AM

Hell. Bucs fans should be happy for any additional Bucs fans that want to come aboard. So welcome JWolious.
Unless he's buying a few of these, not really a big deal to be a long-distance fan.
http://web2.buccaneers.com/tickets/season-passes/

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#33 : April 30, 2013, 11:08:34 AM

Welcome to the Party Pal. I was a Giants fan growing up so I know where your coming from. When I moved to Florida I became a Bucs fan. Now I'm in LA but I've kept my Bucs allegiance.

ingey1968

Starter

#34 : April 30, 2013, 11:35:15 AM

Bandwagon fans...........   As soon as the lions win a few games he will be jumping ship.  As a current resident of Michigan i am appalled. Not really but for dramatic effect i will act like i am

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#35 : April 30, 2013, 11:52:51 AM

I'm also a Bucs fan from Michigan. Welcome aboard!

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#36 : April 30, 2013, 11:53:38 AM

Unless he's buying a few of these, not really a big deal to be a long-distance fan.

arent you the person that always complains about going to games and leaves early?  posts non-stop about not renewing?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#37 : April 30, 2013, 11:54:00 AM

Also Morgan is a bitter idiot. Pay it no attention

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#38 : April 30, 2013, 11:54:41 AM

Welcome aboard!

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#39 : April 30, 2013, 11:57:17 AM

arent you the person that always complains about going to games and leaves early?  posts non-stop about not renewing?

1. Left early to avoid a fight with an opponent fan from Florida wearing a Redskins' jersey.

2. Threats by season ticketholders to not renew along w/ empty seats forced the Glazers to sign free agents, fire a worthless head coach.

You can thank me later when the Bucs make the playoffs.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#40 : April 30, 2013, 11:57:34 AM

Also Morgan is a bitter idiot. Pay it no attention
This

youngone

Hall of Famer
#41 : April 30, 2013, 12:00:25 PM

1. Left early to avoid a fight with an opponent fan from Florida wearing a Redskins' jersey.

2. Threats by season ticketholders to not renew along w/ empty seats forced the Glazers to sign free agents, fire a worthless head coach.

Lol I think you should have gave that redskin fan the business, or at least tried. You should ashamed to say you left because of that.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#42 : April 30, 2013, 12:02:45 PM

yeah, you forced the glazers hand by posts on PR and leaving a game early.  ah, the naivety. 

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#43 : April 30, 2013, 12:07:17 PM

You out-of-towners are critical every season of our blackouts and empty red seats at home games....calling the Bucs' fanbase pathetic.

Why the blackouts/empty seats? NFL fans in our area continue to support some other team other than the Bucs.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#44 : April 30, 2013, 12:26:56 PM

Welcome Aboard!

Now all we need is another 12-15k of New Bucs Fans and we can sell out some home games!   :)

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New Bucs Fan « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools