Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New Bucs Fan « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#45 : April 30, 2013, 12:42:22 PM

Did you follow Wright here? ....are you popping adderall too? ....Who is your supplier??

I want names, damn it! Who sent you! ...was it that crackhead Suh? (I know he's still getting the adds from Wright.)

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#46 : April 30, 2013, 12:47:40 PM

Quote from: Benchwarmer#1
Did you follow Wright here? ....are you popping adderall too? ....Who is your supplier??

I want names, damn it! Who sent you! ...was it that crackhead Suh? (I know he's still getting the adds from Wright.)

LMAO.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#47 : April 30, 2013, 03:02:05 PM

Welcome Aboard!

Now all we need is another 12-15k of New Bucs Fans and we can sell out some home games!   :)

'cept I don't think the OP will be buying tickets to our home games, will you OP?

jwolious95

Practice Squad

#48 : April 30, 2013, 03:35:19 PM

Thanks for all the input. I don't look at it like jumping ship at all, since I've always had an interest in the Bucs. I just cannot and will not support a team that seems to care less about winning than I do. I'm also not a rookie to the message board trolls. You're intilted to your opinion.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#49 : April 30, 2013, 03:37:49 PM

Our team suffers from thousands if not hundreds of thousands of football fans who don't support the Bucs but support some team thousands of miles away.

which explains why you want to turn a potential fan away ..  .  oh . . . .  wait . . .  what?

:-[

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#50 : April 30, 2013, 03:40:33 PM

Our team suffers from thousands if not hundreds of thousands of football fans who don't support the Bucs but support some team thousands of miles away.

which explains why you want to turn a potential fan away ..  .  oh . . . .  wait . . .  what?

exactly - I'll trade on of these long distance bandwagon jumpers for a TB area fan any day.  Its hypocritical to criticize Tampa sports fans for not supporting the Bucs while they support some team thousands of miles away - the reason why the Bucs don't sell out and have blacked out games.

pewtergirl2010

Second String

#51 : April 30, 2013, 03:50:45 PM

I was born and raised in Tampa, but I moved to WI in 2006. No way was I going to become a Packer Backer. You would be surprised how many people up here are actually Viking fans...

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#52 : April 30, 2013, 03:54:39 PM

exactly - I'll trade on of these long distance bandwagon jumpers for a TB area fan any day.  Its hypocritical to criticize Tampa sports fans for not supporting the Bucs while they support some team thousands of miles away - the reason why the Bucs don't sell out and have blacked out games.

They dont offer math classes in the nursing program?  usually +1 is a good thing when it comes to fans, not a bad thing, and if the stadium is not filled with "TB area fans" . . . well . . . then there's room at the Inn . . . so to speak . . . .

Maybe you should work on your manners Morgan and welcome the new fan  . . just a thought

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#53 : April 30, 2013, 04:07:30 PM

They dont offer math classes in the nursing program?
  usually +1 is a good thing when it comes to fans, not a bad thing, and if the stadium is not filled with "TB area fans" . . . well . . . then there's room at the Inn . . . so to speak . . . .

Maybe you should work on your manners Morgan and welcome the new fan  . . just a thought

Well played

moose40

Hall of Famer
#54 : April 30, 2013, 04:17:04 PM

I was born and raised in Tampa, but I moved to WI in 2006. No way was I going to become a Packer Backer. You would be surprised how many people up here are actually Viking fans...
I think that depends on which side of WI you live on though, doesn't it? I mean the western section of Wis seems to be filled with pockets of Viking fans, whereas southern Wis seems to have pockets of Bears fans.

ErnieBuc

Rookie

#55 : April 30, 2013, 04:28:51 PM

Support the team you live by instead of this cross-country stuff.

Are you saying if I were to move to Atlanta that I would have to support the f---ing Falcons?

And dont we have a few Bucs fans that come on this board from California? We also had one from Detroit too but haven't seen him post here in a while.

I'm from Canada, and I'm a Bucs fan... Supporting who you live by isn't that simple. I couldn't imagine following any other team. I'm also a Florida St. Fan. Just the way it is.

moose40

Hall of Famer
#56 : April 30, 2013, 04:33:08 PM

Directv implores you to root for teams across country, otherwise their Sunday Ticket package would take a hit i think.

ingey1968

Starter

#57 : April 30, 2013, 04:38:54 PM

Thanks for all the input. I don't look at it like jumping ship at all, since I've always had an interest in the Bucs. I just cannot and will not support a team that seems to care less about winning than I do. I'm also not a rookie to the message board trolls. You're intilted to your opinion.

He is going to fit right in, he calls anyone who doesn't support his obvious band wagon jumping a troll.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#58 : April 30, 2013, 04:49:39 PM

I guess, even during the SB year, there were a lot of bandwagon jumpers who found their way on the Bucs' wagon only to quickly dismount soon thereafter.

Madman

Hall of Famer
#59 : April 30, 2013, 05:00:37 PM

I say welcome aboard matey.

I've noticed most kids today are smart enough not to blindly root for garbage teams. Not limited to the teams on local tv anymore like we were. In fact, they almost root for their favorite players across the league more than teams. Kind of a fantasy football like mentality.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New Bucs Fan « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools