Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New helmet for 2013? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#45 : May 10, 2013, 04:07:34 PM

Black on the collars doesn't come to a point anymore. Still looks weird to me. Collar should just we solid black....but no more Dracula.

Draft Aaron Donald

MK91

Rookie

#46 : May 10, 2013, 04:15:39 PM

Id hold judgement until we see them on the field.

The reason I say this is because my Freeman jersey I bought last year looks identical to what he (and the other players are wearing)

It could honestly be a slight variation between retail jerseys and on-field jerseys.

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#47 : May 11, 2013, 07:32:39 AM

You actually bought a jersey that looks like that?   Butt ugly.

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#48 : May 11, 2013, 08:21:12 AM

You actually took time out of your day to post that comment? What as asshat.

Draft Aaron Donald

DejaVu

Starter

#49 : May 11, 2013, 08:51:37 AM

The fans need to boycott those ugly jerseys.  Don't buy them.

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#50 : May 11, 2013, 08:52:02 AM

He probably can't afford one.

DejaVu

Starter

#51 : May 11, 2013, 08:54:47 AM

He probably can't afford one.

Who would want to?   You have a hat for your ass?

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#52 : May 11, 2013, 09:15:42 AM

You guys are morons if you can't tell bassfisher is Lord Java

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#53 : May 11, 2013, 10:05:34 AM

Black on the collars doesn't come to a point anymore. Still looks weird to me. Collar should just we solid black....but no more Dracula.

Doesn't look as bad  . Dracula is not as pronounced at least.

Collars should be pewter , IMO . Get rid of the black altogether . It just makes us look Falcon-ish.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#54 : May 11, 2013, 10:19:49 AM

Collars should be pewter , IMO . Get rid of the black altogether . It just makes us look Falcon-ish.
think its probably the exact same, just not stretched by the pads.  the idea about the pewter collar sounds good...match the helmets.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Bucsfan x

Pro Bowler
#55 : May 12, 2013, 10:08:30 PM

Ummmm... we had our uniforms first... the Falcons are the ones that look like us.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#56 : May 12, 2013, 10:21:03 PM

Ummmm... we had our uniforms first... the Falcons are the ones that look like us.

Actually we were orange when the Falcons were red and black...They were 1st.

No need for it anyway. Emphazing the pewter would look better.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#57 : May 12, 2013, 10:52:58 PM

Still cant get rid of java......so sad he takes the time after being booted several times. I wish I had that kind of freetime...then again, id still have a life.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Al Bundy

Pro Bowler

#58 : May 13, 2013, 09:23:51 AM

Assclown.

Bucsfan x

Pro Bowler
#59 : May 13, 2013, 12:09:20 PM

Actually we were orange when the Falcons were red and black...They were 1st.

No need for it anyway. Emphazing the pewter would look better.

The Falcons had black home jerseys for a long time when the Bucs switch to red home jerseys.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New helmet for 2013? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools