Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kick it out... Kaeding retires. « previous next »
Page: 1

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

: May 02, 2013, 12:35:52 PM

Nate Kaeding - K - Buccaneers

Former Chargers K Nate Kaeding has decided to retire.
Injuries have crippled the career of one of the most accurate kickers in league history. First it was an ACL tear and now it's a groin injury that Kaeding can't get past. "It's not like I can switch the way I kick, or change this way, or use a different muscle," he said. "Especially for me, and the way I kick, that's the main lever in the kicking motion. It's impossible to avoid it and I've got these chronic issues." Over 10 years with the Chargers, Kaeding made 86.2 percent of his field goals and went to two Pro Bowls. He led the NFL in points scored in 2009 with 146.
Source: Iowa City Press-Citizen

We will be Carolina ready when we are Carolina ready.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#1 : May 02, 2013, 12:49:24 PM

Best of luck to him.

DEBUCSOWN

Starter

#2 : May 02, 2013, 12:50:23 PM

Noo he was supposed to be the next lions kicker with Hanson retiring!! They are royally ****ed now!

Go Bucs

RHBucsFan

Pro Bowler

#3 : May 02, 2013, 03:12:43 PM

Barth Vader strikes again. He has no equal

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
#4 : May 02, 2013, 03:16:37 PM

Noo he was supposed to be the next lions kicker with Hanson retiring!! They are royally ****ed now!

They got Kickalicous. They'll be aight.

DEBUCSOWN

Starter

#5 : May 02, 2013, 03:28:53 PM

They got Kickalicous. They'll be aight.

And David akers! K depth is key!

Go Bucs
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kick it out... Kaeding retires. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools