Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: One name remains missing from the Ring « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 12 13 14 15

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#195 : May 19, 2013, 11:37:52 AM

insecurity

Raging butthurt.

One trick pony.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#196 : May 19, 2013, 11:38:40 AM

insecurity

Raging butthurt.

^^^^^ more insecurity.

trying to find a post on any of the PR boards where you dont a) post about the poster rather than the substance or b) call the poster a "simpleton" or some version of "stupid'"

might want to work on your confidence . . . read a book, maybe. . .  or just post your comment about the substance w/o calling everyone stupid . .  just a thought . .  my charitable act for the day. . . trying to help you avoid yet another suspension  ;)

Good luck Buggsy

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#197 : May 19, 2013, 11:39:29 AM

insecurity

Raging butthurt.

One trick pony.

here comes Buggsy's patented "false narrative" comment lol

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#198 : May 19, 2013, 11:51:04 AM

I would sooner see Tom McEwen in the ROH than Doug Williams. There would be no franchise in Tampa without him.

the kids that post on this message board don't know who he was, let alone read a newspaper anymore

I like what he did in getting the franchise. I wasn't a big fan of his writing style.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#199 : May 19, 2013, 12:22:00 PM

insecurity

Raging Butthurt.

One trick pony.

Raging Butthurt II

You two are so cute together.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#200 : May 19, 2013, 12:29:36 PM

insecurity

Raging Butthurt.

One trick pony.

Raging Butthurt II

You two are so cute together.

^^^ massive insecurity 

any thoughts on the ROH Buggsy? lol, I know . . .  "thoughts" . . . ironic

fanofkit

Pro Bowler

#201 : May 19, 2013, 01:09:22 PM

Not until all of our good players from the 97-02 era are in. That era is the only reason the Bucs haven't been shipped out of town, and the only reason this franchise isn't a joke. I can't remember who is in the ROH at this moment, but Brooks, Lynch, Rice, Alstott, Nickerson, even Brian Kelly and Brad Johnson belong in there before Williams.

wow....

mckay, gruber, selmon, tom mcewen (I think), giles

wow....

Just saying- glass house, stones- you know.

That's not the first time Morgana has shoved her dainty little foot in her mouth, and it won't be the last.

insecurity

What was the point to this post?  Who's insecurity?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#202 : May 19, 2013, 01:09:45 PM

Here you go, you raging butthurt hypocrite.  From page three:

A glance at his career stats as a Buccaneer. 47% completion, 73/73 td-int., QB rating of 66 and 1-3 in the playoffs.

People are living a revisionist fantasy when it comes to Williams. He does not belong in the Bucs ROH.

+1, and I think a lot of it has to do with his time in Washington after he left Tampa Bay.

I'm sure you'll continue to make yourself look like a fool, simply because you're oblivious to it and can't help yourself.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#203 : May 19, 2013, 02:13:15 PM

When I moved in, it was already clear that Tampa Bay would be awarded an NFL franchise. McEwen was a major factor in that accomplishment. ..Hubert Mizell

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/hubert-mizell-remembers-tampa-tribunes-tom-mcewen/1173778
--------------------

so in other words, had it not been for Hey Tom!, there might not have been a **CENSORED**ing ROH.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#204 : May 19, 2013, 02:16:58 PM

Here you go, you raging butthurt hypocrite.  From page three:

right, the thread is on page 14.  Anything since then besides you normal insecure nonsense? This was your very next post, also on page three:

and the next:

That's not the first time Morgana has shoved her dainty little foot in her mouth, and it won't be the last.

As Dolo says, you are a "one trick pony" with your  "trick" being to post about posters almost exclusively, mostly calling them some version of stupid.  No problem with me, but you should at least own it instead of trying to hide from it. I think its funny that you try to boost your own confidence by calling everyone else stupid.  the best is when you do your "trick" while posting something that shows you don't actually understand what you're talking about.

Have fun Buggsy.  Build confidence
: May 19, 2013, 02:28:33 PM VinBucFan

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#205 : May 19, 2013, 02:41:35 PM

Keep editing your most recent false narrative, dunce.  You'll figure the format out eventually.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#206 : May 19, 2013, 02:49:25 PM

Keep editing your most recent false narrative, dunce

like I said, you cant help yourself . .  . poor Buggsy

:)

(psst . .  "false narrative" and "dunce" in one post . .  you're really feeling insecure aren't you?)

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#207 : May 19, 2013, 06:05:35 PM

(psst . .  "false narrative" and "dunce" in one post . .  you're really feeling insecure aren't you?)

Next he will say " slugger" and "simpleton" and his pathetically small repertoire will be exhausted.  Poor little One Trick Pony.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#208 : May 19, 2013, 06:08:13 PM

Next he will say " slugger" and "simpleton" and his pathetically small repertoire will be exhausted.  Poor little One Trick Pony.

lol

Hate

Hall of Famer
#209 : May 19, 2013, 07:20:14 PM

**cracking up**

I swear to God i'd pay $$ to meet some of you guys!!

;) :D ;D

-------------------------------------------------------

Page: 1 ... 12 13 14 15
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: One name remains missing from the Ring « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools