Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What is Vince's legal justification... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#105 : May 13, 2013, 09:30:40 AM

"Simple question "

Sprung from a simple mind.

lolz

Poor Buggsy, fresh off another thumping upstairs he runs for the shelter of the Cove and . . . of course . .  to latch on to someone else's comment, no matter how weak.  I am sorry, you're not so much Bam Bam Buggsy as you are this guy:

spartan

Hall of Famer
#106 : May 13, 2013, 01:08:34 PM

Why am I not surprised that it is OK to offend Christians and their beliefs, but not anybody else. That there speaks volumes.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#107 : May 13, 2013, 01:16:07 PM

Why am I not surprised that it is OK to offend Christians and their beliefs, but not anybody else. That there speaks volumes.

I went back and looked through the posts. What did I miss?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#108 : May 13, 2013, 03:02:49 PM

How did I know Biggs would show up as soon as the argument started ?  LOL ....one trick pony....

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#109 : May 13, 2013, 03:14:11 PM

How did I know Biggs would show up as soon as the argument started ?  LOL ....one trick pony....

I first posted on page two of this thread, you blithering simpleton.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#110 : May 13, 2013, 03:25:10 PM

Buggsy Boy is the worst kind of poster. He goes around calling everyone stupid even knowing he lacks the mental ability to defend himself when somone responds, leaving him to usually try to ride someone else's jab. 

Sad really.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#111 : May 13, 2013, 03:45:26 PM

Buggsy Boy is the worst kind of poster. He goes around calling everyone stupid even knowing he lacks the mental ability to defend himself when somone responds, leaving him to usually try to ride someone else's jab. 

Sad really.

He wants credit for already posting on page 2 .....when he came into the middle of your argument with CBW and said  :

Excellent description of the PeanutButterCheeseBoy.

You have to give him credit though.  He does make up a pretty good false narrative.

LOL. One Trick Pony , confirmed.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#112 : May 13, 2013, 03:51:01 PM

Now there are two simpletons that have to make their own false narratives.  That works out well for those simpletons, since there will always be someone to believe them.

All aboard the Butt Hurt Express.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#113 : May 13, 2013, 03:52:08 PM

Sad really.

He wants credit for already posting on page 2 .....when he came into the middle of your argument with CBW and said  :

Excellent description of the PeanutButterCheeseBoy.

You have to give him credit though.  He does make up a pretty good false narrative.

LOL. One Trick Pony , confirmed.

you could find that same lame trick all of the PR message boards . . .

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#114 : May 13, 2013, 03:53:39 PM

Now there are two simpletons that have to make their own false narratives.  That works out well for those simpletons, since there will always be someone to believe them.

All aboard the Butt Hurt Express.

Like I said -- call everyone dumb . . .  cant even defend himself.  Hmmm . .

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#115 : May 13, 2013, 06:56:42 PM

Psycho-boy needs to start reimbursing PR for sucking their bandwidth on these boards. This no life simpleton never leaves this freakin' place. Here's some advice Psycho-Boy go take a stroll around the grounds of the hospital, it might do you a world of good.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#116 : May 13, 2013, 07:29:43 PM

Psycho-boy needs to start reimbursing PR for sucking their bandwidth on these boards. This no life simpleton never leaves this freakin' place. Here's some advice Psycho-Boy go take a stroll around the grounds of the hospital, it might do you a world of good.

Lol at you going thread by thread with that lame shtick.  At least Buggsy gets out a tries to discuss football occassionally. Congratulations on conquering the lowest ground, right below a guy with no brain.

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#117 : May 13, 2013, 07:57:02 PM

This nut job just lives for my attention.

Dance, puppet, dance..haha!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#118 : May 14, 2013, 09:10:17 AM

Lol at you going thread by thread with that lame shtick.  At least Buggsy gets out a tries to discuss football occassionally. Congratulations on conquering the lowest ground, right below a guy with no brain.

This is some high quality trash talk.  There is no defense for the kind of verbal lashing the Counselor has laid upon you, Durango.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#119 : May 14, 2013, 10:11:04 AM

Poor, oppressed Christians. Give me a break. When the time comes that an atheist actually has a shot at winning the White House, then maybe you can sell that "Christian minority" schtick you are pushing.

BTW, last I checked, offending someone wasn't illegal, yet gay marriage is in most of the country. When Asians successfully pass legislation that nationally bans use of the word "Oriental", then perhaps you would have a true equivalency there.

Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What is Vince's legal justification... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools