Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I have finally discovered JavaRay's true identitiy..... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#15 : May 09, 2013, 05:51:06 AM

The thing is, Java was actually probably the biggest Buc fan on this board.  Known mostly for his Morris bashing, most of you now agree with him on that point. 

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#16 : May 19, 2013, 10:15:36 AM

Seriously? ...This requires a thread?

We're all better off without that turdburgler trolling around.

During this lull in the NFL, could use a few laughs - wish they'd allow him to post. Shame that it sounds like he's been banned. We shouldn't do that to our longtime posters/Buc Fans.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#17 : May 19, 2013, 10:29:00 AM

Agreed Morgan.  Most of the new blood here are a bunch of snot nosed kids who don't even have subscriptions.  I imagine if you asked the long timers here if Java should be allowed to post the majority would say "yes ". 

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#18 : May 19, 2013, 11:27:13 AM

lol - perhaps the least creative troll ever is to post some version of "Java was awesome." Talk about attention-craving nonsense.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

germcanbuc

Pro Bowler
#19 : May 19, 2013, 11:27:40 AM

While Im still a newbie to posting (but not to the boards or the site), I gotta say Java always had something interesting to say. Interesting being the key word. I didnt always agree with him, hell I had him blocked so I didnt have to read the bull**CENSORED** he spewed, but when he actually started talking football he was good imo. The problem is that he rarely talked football. Do I miss the insight he gave (when he did)? Sure. Do I miss his constant trolling? Nope. Do I miss him posting (because I admitedly normally unblocked his posts just to see what hed say next to ruffle some feathers)? Im not sure. The boards have been ALOT quieter lately. Maybe its the offseason, maybe its Java being gone, but its been nice. It seems like theres less tension (although Ive been come and go the past month or so......I got bigger things to do), and thats a good thing. I think thats the end of my train, as Im not really sure whats going on in my head right now. I think I need a bowl to settle myself haha. Wheres Trip at?

Check out www.reverbnation.com/nickfreddy and follow me on twitter @nick_freddy

ktownbuc47

Pro Bowler
#20 : May 19, 2013, 11:49:52 AM

Agreed Morgan.  Most of the new blood here are a bunch of snot nosed kids who don't even have subscriptions.  I imagine if you asked the long timers here if Java should be allowed to post the majority would say "yes ".

Agree, Java was a huge Buc fan prior to the Morris fiasco. I miss his posts and the pics of the cheerleaders he used to post back in the day.

Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#21 : May 19, 2013, 11:52:16 AM

I personally quite enjoy him gone, thanks. Wouldn't trade it.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

ingey1968

Starter

#22 : May 19, 2013, 11:57:17 AM

Funny how even after he is gone, people are still making threads about him. Thats when you know you have accomplished something.

germcanbuc

Pro Bowler
#23 : May 19, 2013, 12:20:24 PM

Yup

Check out www.reverbnation.com/nickfreddy and follow me on twitter @nick_freddy

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#24 : May 19, 2013, 12:22:50 PM

Thats when you know you have accomplished something.
In the minds of 14 year old schoolgirls, sure.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

ingey1968

Starter

#25 : May 19, 2013, 12:32:45 PM

and yet you people are still talking about him, thats all the proof you need.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#26 : May 19, 2013, 01:45:25 PM

I personally quite enjoy him gone, thanks. Wouldn't trade it.
that's because you're a relative newbie (post-SB) Buc fan. We longtermers share a common bond of being in misery well before the SB. Something most of you can't even speak to. Having Java here to remind us of those days is what I'm talking about. The guy had season tickets from the getgo.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#27 : May 19, 2013, 01:50:54 PM

We longtermers share a common bond of being in misery well before the SB. Something most of you can't even speak to. Having Java here to remind us of those days is what I'm talking about. The guy had season tickets from the getgo.
This might be one of the most pathetic posts I've read here. Stop living in the past and get in the present.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#28 : May 19, 2013, 02:03:33 PM

Naw, Beatles is a snot nosed kid with thin skin and a poor sense of humor. 

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#29 : May 19, 2013, 02:14:38 PM

they seem to like him on the Panthers' Forum
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I have finally discovered JavaRay's true identitiy..... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools