Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I have finally discovered JavaRay's true identitiy..... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#30 : May 19, 2013, 02:57:19 PM

Skull, what YOU said was snot-nosed. Sorry.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Zellination

Starter

#31 : May 19, 2013, 07:33:24 PM

Java, whoever he might be is unknown....but, we know exactly where he is...

In. Your. Head(s).

So true, it was funny to watch the thing evolve, Java into the evil Troll, he only did it because the knuckle draggers on here get SO UPSET with that kind of stuff....
ITS A MESSAGE BOARD..it's called entertainment, so you guys lost a legend...

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#32 : May 20, 2013, 09:36:28 AM

In. Your. Head(s).

So true, it was funny to watch the thing evolve, Java into the evil Troll, he only did it because the knuckle draggers on here get SO UPSET with that kind of stuff....

Football is life - not entertainment. Don't you forget that.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#33 : May 20, 2013, 11:36:00 AM

Having a middle-aged man store pictures of you on his computer for years .... that's entertainment

Wow

(It's no coincidence that some of those "lamenting" Java's dismissal are among the most active, attention-whoring trolls on this site .... Now, remind me again .., when am I supposed to delete this?)

;)
: May 20, 2013, 11:41:02 AM VinBucFan

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#34 : May 20, 2013, 11:41:34 AM

Keep fighting the good fight, PeanutButterBoy.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#35 : May 20, 2013, 02:05:15 PM

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing Tebow get a starting gig in Jacksonville.  Finally, he can show everyone that he's not a long term solution and maybe all these Tebow-lovers will go away.

El Diablo

Starter

#36 : May 20, 2013, 05:18:58 PM

In. Your. Head(s).

So true. I read way more than I post on here and he is definitely missed. My brother just asked me where he's been recently and was sad hes gone. I am too. The rest of you take it too seriously and need to get a life other than looking at draft prospect videos. Losers!

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#37 : May 20, 2013, 05:31:18 PM

In. Your. Head(s).

So true. I read way more than I post on here and he is definitely missed. My brother just asked me where he's been recently and was sad hes gone. I am too. The rest of you take it too seriously and need to get a life other than looking at draft prospect videos. Losers!
lol

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#38 : May 20, 2013, 05:46:31 PM

In. Your. Head(s).

He isn't gone

Username: Bassfisher

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#39 : May 20, 2013, 06:29:05 PM

Keep fighting the good fight, PeanutButterBoy.

If I only had a  . . .

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#40 : May 20, 2013, 06:38:33 PM

He isn't gone

Cool. Welcome back, Bassfisher - glad you're back - that'll kill some of the doldrums of this part of the off season. Should have figured it out myself.....

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1305531.15.html

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#41 : May 20, 2013, 06:45:04 PM

I don't know who that arse fisher  is but he is the only one here red blooded enough to contribute to the new damn thread.  And he has good taste in breast.  I was starting to think this place had turned gay.
: May 20, 2013, 06:55:14 PM Skull and Bones

Zellination

Starter

#42 : May 20, 2013, 06:52:59 PM

Having a middle-aged man store pictures of you on his computer for years .... that's entertainment

Wow

(It's no coincidence that some of those "lamenting" Java's dismissal are among the most active, attention-whoring trolls on this site .... Now, remind me again .., when am I supposed to delete this?)

;)

Never.......... only a pu^^^ deletes his posts, stay strong and live strong!!!!  Viva Lance Armstrong!!!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#43 : May 20, 2013, 06:55:09 PM

Who cares?

What exactly did he bring?  Nonsense?  Yeah...

Keep thinking that was and will be missed. Bunch of clowns.

ingey1968

Starter

#44 : May 20, 2013, 06:56:58 PM

For a minute there i thought you were going to say me. was going to ask when you hung out with Mr. t-shirt boy(i forgot his username)

In. Your. Head(s).

He isn't gone

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I have finally discovered JavaRay's true identitiy..... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools