Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Best defense in the NFC South? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Hate

Hall of Famer
#30 : May 12, 2013, 06:08:53 PM

There's a lot of optimism in this thread for a Bucs board.  I like it!  Move over I'm jumping on this bandwagon.

sit your ass down then.... before you fall off  ;D

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#31 : May 12, 2013, 06:31:14 PM

Bucs can have the best Defense. Barron will show solid play this year with Revis and Goldson.Bowers is the full time DE and not rushing from DT. I'm worried about Clayborn who didn't show much when healthy, but he started slow his rookie year. A lot of excitement surrounding this defense. I say Tampa is the surprise of the league.

They have some nice pieces but the scheme worries me.  I would say the weakest link on the D is Sheridan.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#32 : May 12, 2013, 06:33:36 PM

Bucs can have the best Defense. Barron will show solid play this year with Revis and Goldson.Bowers is the full time DE and not rushing from DT. I'm worried about Clayborn who didn't show much when healthy, but he started slow his rookie year. A lot of excitement surrounding this defense. I say Tampa is the surprise of the league.

They have some nice pieces but the scheme worries me.  I would say the weakest link on the D is Sheridan.

Sheridan/pass rush.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#33 : May 12, 2013, 06:37:47 PM

Sheridan/pass rush.

I expect a big year out of Bowers.  And maybe Gholston can contribute to some extent.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
#34 : May 12, 2013, 06:57:53 PM

I expect a big year out of Bowers. 

you expect..... i pray!!

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#35 : May 12, 2013, 06:59:29 PM

Sheridan/pass rush.

I expect a big year out of Bowers.  And maybe Gholston can contribute to some extent.

Expecting big things out of Clayborn as well? 

Hope they have a big bottle to catch all this lightning...

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#36 : May 12, 2013, 07:03:18 PM

Sheridan/pass rush.

Expecting big things out of Clayborn as well? 

Hope they have a big bottle to catch all this lightning...

Bowers playin balls to the wall, will help Clayborn. If they get worried about Bowers, Clayborn will get his shots.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#37 : May 12, 2013, 07:06:03 PM

Hope you're right.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#38 : May 12, 2013, 07:13:44 PM

I expect a big year out of Bowers. 

you expect..... i pray!!

All the pieces are fallin in place.  Dude is healthy, seems to have his priority's in order.  Don't forget before the injuries, he was in the conversation for the #1 pick in the draft.  Hopefully he puts it all together, and we see the  "Clowney"  type talent emerge.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#39 : May 12, 2013, 07:20:04 PM

Him being in the early conversation to be a high draft pick has little to do with where we are at 5/12/13. There is a reason why he slipped, and as of today, most teams were correct in passing up on him.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#40 : May 12, 2013, 07:21:23 PM

sheridan is just a flunky.  It's Schiano's Defense.  Should be more worried about the college coach. 

Hate

Hall of Famer
#41 : May 12, 2013, 07:25:57 PM

Bowers playin balls to the wall, will help Clayborn. If they get worried about Bowers, Clayborn will get his shots.

Bennett on the other side helped Clayborn to 1 tackle in the 3 games he played pre-injury. Dude better bring it this year or he'll be fast approaching bust status.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#42 : May 12, 2013, 07:26:43 PM

Hopefully he puts it all together, and we see the  "Clowney"  type talent emerge.

whoa, bruh!!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#43 : May 12, 2013, 07:36:18 PM

sheridan is just a flunky.  It's Schiano's Defense.  Should be more worried about the college coach.

I was hoping Rex got canned after last season, and they offered him the DC job.  But I guess we are stuck with what we have now.  If Sheridan falters, I hope they don't wait to long to pull the trigger, and give Wannstadt  the job.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#44 : May 12, 2013, 07:36:45 PM

Hopefully he puts it all together, and we see the  "Clowney"  type talent emerge.

whoa, bruh!!

LOL

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Best defense in the NFC South? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools