Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sen. John McCain aims to eliminate NFL TV blackouts « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#45 : May 11, 2013, 07:12:35 PM

While you are at it, throw Rumsfeld in a turkish prison

Rumsfeld, Bush, Cheney, throw them all in there.   But McCain was a better choice than Obama.   It's a shame he ran following Bush because that alone caused the country to vote the wrong man into office.

Nobody cares about the political diarrhea coming out of your mouth. I don't talk about how bass fishing sucks on here even though its true. Go somewhere else with that **CENSORED**. Talk football ass.

Seconded. Save the political BS for pirates cove if at all possible

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#46 : May 11, 2013, 09:44:43 PM

Go

To

The

GAAAAAAAAAAAAMES! We aren't a non-interesting team to watch anymore. YOU'LL ENJOY THE OUTING!

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#47 : May 11, 2013, 11:12:58 PM

Go

To

The

GAAAAAAAAAAAAMES! We aren't a non-interesting team to watch anymore. YOU'LL ENJOY THE OUTING!

Give me a floor or couch to use and I'll try to make it this fall.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#48 : May 12, 2013, 02:31:26 AM

Pansies!

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Tunapants

Rookie

#49 : May 12, 2013, 03:37:24 AM

If he did this 6 years ago maybe he would've won.

Looking back on it, it's a damn shame he didn't win.   He was more qualified than Obama in every way and would have done a far better job.

To be fair, my dog is my qualified then Obama.

Bucs_Rule

Hall of Famer
#50 : May 12, 2013, 04:03:59 AM

Geez, if there is one more post about politics in this thread I will just lock it. This a FOOTBALL board, lets discuss that instead. 

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#51 : May 12, 2013, 11:48:19 AM

what is Old Man McCain's ulterior motive in all of this - this can't be the top problem that our country needs to have addressed....it is probably 1,000th on the list of issues needing to be addressed by these worthless politicians.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#52 : May 12, 2013, 11:50:46 AM

While you are at it, throw Rumsfeld in a turkish prison

Rumsfeld, Bush, Cheney, throw them all in there.   But McCain was a better choice than Obama.   It's a shame he ran following Bush because that alone caused the country to vote the wrong man into office.

Had he not selected that airhead as his VEEP runningmate, he may have won the thing......

Not a chance.

guess you're right - it was a landslide victory, wasn't it?

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#53 : May 12, 2013, 07:07:25 PM

what is Old Man McCain's ulterior motive in all of this - this can't be the top problem that our country needs to have addressed....it is probably 1,000th on the list of issues needing to be addressed by these worthless politicians.

I learned that psychologically speaking, fixing the little and easier problems first gives you more confidence going forward into the harder ones.

Plus blackouts are lame. Tampa in particular could use the tele to show games to bored younguns on Sunday and build the fanbase. Instead of showing Giants, Steelers and Pats.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#54 : May 21, 2013, 12:39:50 PM

Republican Senator McCain asking "why the hell" he keeps having to update all his apps during Apple CEO's testimony.  You really think this guy has all his marbles - enough to stop blackouts?   Doubt it.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2013/may/21/apple-ceo-tax-avoidance-senate-live
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sen. John McCain aims to eliminate NFL TV blackouts « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools