Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FSU - Northern Illinois Orange Bowl « previous next »
Page: 1

GameTime

Hall of Famer
: May 11, 2013, 09:23:58 AM

didnt really know which thread to put this in but any of you FSU guys remember rashaan melvin from the bowl game?  anything he did to stand out at all?  thanks.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#1 : May 12, 2013, 06:36:09 PM

no i dont.  i remember they had a dual threat  qb named lynch that we roughed up but never heard of melvin. 

m_j

Starter

#2 : May 13, 2013, 08:20:11 AM

nope, never heard
we signed him? ::)

STULAAKE

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 20, 2013, 12:03:24 PM

no i dont.  i remember they had a dual threat  qb named lynch that we roughed up but never heard of melvin.

That QB Lynch rushed for over 300 yards yesterday, so what it was against the Little Sisters of the Poor.

You must be accountable for your actions!

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 20, 2013, 08:46:15 PM

That QB Lynch rushed for over 300 yards yesterday, so what it was against the Little Sisters of the Poor.

i saw that...crazy.  how did he do that?  he isnt even that fast.  he is a big dude.  sort of a poor mans tebow. 
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FSU - Northern Illinois Orange Bowl « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools