Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ahmad Bradshaw ? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

youngone

Hall of Famer
#15 : May 12, 2013, 12:42:30 PM

We need somebody that can be the man if and when Martin gets injured.  These other scrubs could of only contribute but not in that capacity,.
If Bradshaw's foot wasn't about to fall off, I'm sure he could be that guy. If he was healthy he would have been signed already.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#16 : May 12, 2013, 05:21:47 PM

We need somebody that can be the man if and when Martin gets injured.  These other scrubs could of only contribute but not in that capacity,.
If Bradshaw's foot wasn't about to fall off, I'm sure he could be that guy. If he was healthy he would have been signed already.

that depends on the amount of jack he's asking for

-------------------------------------------------------

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#17 : May 12, 2013, 05:42:20 PM

I don't think Bradshaw is 100%.  Schiano seems to like Mike James a lot.  And he will be cheap labor.

Now if Dougie went down early with sonething serious, then they would sign someone off the street.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#18 : May 13, 2013, 08:43:38 AM

I don't think Bradshaw is 100%.  Schiano seems to like Mike James a lot.  And he will be cheap labor.

Now if Dougie went down early with sonething serious, then they would sign someone off the street.
No need for Bradshaw.  Cheaper labor is correct...espescially considering S's penchant for grinding his running backs into nubs.  No need to pay a backup a large contract, espescially when the foot is indeed about to break into shards.

Time to give James a shot. 

youngone

Hall of Famer
#19 : May 13, 2013, 08:45:02 AM

No need for Bradshaw.  Cheaper labor is correct...espescially considering S's penchant for grinding his running backs into nubs.  No need to pay a backup a large contract, espescially when the foot is indeed about to break into shards.

Agreed.

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#20 : May 13, 2013, 10:20:35 AM

Agreed.
Seconded!  Lets see what we've got with the rookie.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ahmad Bradshaw ? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools