Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: DAMN!!!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#105 : June 16, 2013, 04:15:24 PM

Let NOT this thread die!!!

Agreed.  Vin tried to kill it, but he failed.

I was just trying to keep you from posting pictures of your true interests . . .

btw, how pathetic is your life Java? Keep getting banned from a football site (lol) only to return over and over again . . . .lonely much?  need male companionship much ..  . oops, that's it . . . brings us right back your "true interests"

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

Hate

Hall of Famer
#106 : June 16, 2013, 06:02:12 PM

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#107 : June 16, 2013, 07:26:44 PM

Daaaaaaaammmmmmnnnn

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

Hate

Hall of Famer
#108 : June 16, 2013, 08:00:23 PM

Daaaaaaaammmmmmnnnn

yet, some would prefer to move to some 3rd world country to chase ladyboys. I just don't get it!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#109 : June 17, 2013, 04:30:52 PM

Hate, you know you've sunk low when Vin follows you around like a little puppy dog trying to kiss your butt...       Nobody else would allow him to do that.

Keeping in line with what this thread is about...

: June 17, 2013, 04:55:05 PM ClassAct

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#110 : June 17, 2013, 05:05:07 PM

I wrote her a letter to explain that I'm her biggest fan, but she never wrote me back.
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: DAMN!!!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools