Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: DAMN!!!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#45 : May 23, 2013, 12:22:28 PM

How accessible is Bologna and NY Strip steaks there in Indonesia?

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#46 : May 23, 2013, 06:34:08 PM

Hell, if a maid is only getting $30!a month I'm not paying $50 for 10 minutes. 

freddy

Hall of Famer

#47 : May 23, 2013, 06:59:50 PM

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#48 : May 23, 2013, 07:31:23 PM

Plenty of Bologna type of chicks like Rihanna.   Very few NY Strip steaks like Katy Perry.    Girls who look like Rihanna are a dime a dozen in Indonesia.   As a matter of fact, that is the look of the lower class in Indo.  They are mostly working as maids making $30 a month.   My previous maid looked a lot like Rihanna.  There's a hooker at a gogo in Bangkok who looks literally exactly like her.   You can have her for $50.   She works at Rainbow 4 gogo in Nana plaza.   She's a nice enough girl and speaks good English, tight body, but a crap shag.

Haha!

I knew this bassfisher guy was going to be a kick-ass poster. But for the life of me I can't understand why people confuse him w/ Java.  I don't  see any similarities.

Where the hell is Chief Joseph? This place has seriously gone down hill since he left the reservation. Last I heard he was moving on to greener pastures.  Anybody know?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#49 : May 24, 2013, 02:34:05 AM

Plenty of Bologna type of chicks like Rihanna.   Very few NY Strip steaks like Katy Perry.    Girls who look like Rihanna are a dime a dozen in Indonesia.   As a matter of fact, that is the look of the lower class in Indo.  They are mostly working as maids making $30 a month.   My previous maid looked a lot like Rihanna.  There's a hooker at a gogo in Bangkok who looks literally exactly like her.   You can have her for $50.   She works at Rainbow 4 gogo in Nana plaza.   She's a nice enough girl and speaks good English, tight body, but a crap shag.

Where the hell is Chief Joseph? This place has seriously gone down hill since he left the reservation. Last I heard he was moving on to greener pastures.  Anybody know?

He is busy  "illuminating"  other more high brow message boards.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#50 : May 24, 2013, 02:37:41 AM

JavaRay.....is that you??

I don't know what some of you guys see in her.   Jesus.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#51 : May 24, 2013, 02:42:29 AM

They are full of Bologna.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#52 : May 24, 2013, 02:44:48 AM

Plenty of Bologna type of chicks like Katy Perry.   Very few NY Strip steaks like Rihanna.    Girls who look like Katy Perry are a dime a dozen in Indonesia.   As a matter of fact, that is the look of the lower class in Indo.  They are mostly working as maids making $30 a month.   My previous maid looked a lot like Katy Perry.  There's a hooker at a gogo in Bangkok who looks literally exactly like her.   You can have her for $50.   She works at Rainbow 4 gogo in Nana plaza.   She's a nice enough girl and speaks good English, tight body, but a crap shag.

Good to know. I agree that Rihanna is a prime piece of meat, while Katy Perry is just a bunch of random meats mushed together.

Good post.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#53 : May 24, 2013, 05:31:06 AM

Wait, I thought in Indo the strip steaks had bologna (albeit tucked away)

freddy

Hall of Famer

#54 : May 24, 2013, 10:58:45 PM

Nothing like watching the sun rise

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#55 : May 25, 2013, 12:36:08 PM

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#56 : May 25, 2013, 05:01:35 PM

This is really tame and not my best work but somebody took a few of my favorite shots I've gotten over the years on Pawn and put them on YouTube...

Late afternoons are usually the best time for this. Hot girls sleep late.

DejaVu

Starter

#57 : May 26, 2013, 07:31:43 AM

DAMN!!!

quit posting pic of Rihanna.  Nobody other than Chace and Hate want to see that crap.

I was wondering if anyone would know who that is.   Good catch!   

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

DejaVu

Starter

#58 : May 26, 2013, 07:56:01 AM

DejaVu

Starter

#59 : May 26, 2013, 07:56:28 AM

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: DAMN!!!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools