Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: DAMN!!!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#30 : May 19, 2013, 09:08:54 PM

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

DejaVu

Starter

#31 : May 19, 2013, 09:09:19 PM

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

DejaVu

Starter

#32 : May 19, 2013, 09:10:33 PM

DejaVu

Starter

#33 : May 19, 2013, 09:11:04 PM

DejaVu

Starter

#34 : May 19, 2013, 09:12:31 PM

DejaVu

Starter

#35 : May 19, 2013, 09:13:09 PM

DejaVu

Starter

#36 : May 19, 2013, 09:14:00 PM

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#37 : May 19, 2013, 10:09:59 PM

Meagan is simply awesome.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#38 : May 20, 2013, 07:56:33 AM

She belongs in a barbie box. That chick is fake as hell, nothing on her is real.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#39 : May 22, 2013, 08:15:44 PM

JavaRay.....is that you??

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

DejaVu

Starter

#40 : May 23, 2013, 05:34:44 AM

If I'm not mistaken, that's Katy Perry.   And she's seriously hot.   I'd take her over Rihanna any day.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#41 : May 23, 2013, 07:25:06 AM

...and some people would prefer bologna over a nice NY strip any day...to each his own.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#42 : May 23, 2013, 11:13:31 AM

If I'm not mistaken, that's Katy Perry.   And she's seriously hot.   I'd take her over Rihanna any day.

Then that is the worst pic of her I've ever seen.

[img]

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#43 : May 23, 2013, 11:47:19 AM

Now some pics more worthy of DAMN!!!!!!!

DejaVu

Starter

#44 : May 23, 2013, 11:51:14 AM

...and some people would prefer bologna over a nice NY strip any day...to each his own.

Exactly.  Some prefer Rihanna (bologna) over Katy Perry (NY strip steak).    Not sure why though.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: DAMN!!!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools