Boards > Pirate's Cove

The return of "24" and Jack Bauer

(1/2) > >>

chace1986:
http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/2154941

Anyone else pumped?

Hate:

--- Quote from: chace1986 on May 14, 2013, 07:44:51 PM ---http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/2154941

Anyone else pumped?

--- End quote ---

damn rite!!!

BucBalla85:
Great news! Love that show. Most intense show I've ever seen. Anything else is child's play.

chace1986:
Fox is desperate for a hit show. Might as well bring back one of the most bad ass shows ever. Hope we see more than just one additional season.

BucfanNC12:

--- Quote from: chace1986 on May 14, 2013, 08:30:11 PM ---Fox is desperate for a hit show. Might as well bring back one of the most bad ass shows ever. Hope we see more than just one additional season.

--- End quote ---

Thats a good way to put it. I'll watch it, that show kicked a$$.

Biggs3535:
Love.  It.

Skull and Bones:

--- Quote from: chace1986 on May 14, 2013, 08:30:11 PM ---Fox is desperate for a hit show. Might as well bring back one of the most bad ass shows ever. Hope we see more than just one additional season.

--- End quote ---
american idol is no longer carrying them.  But still, hasn't Fox been the rating champions for 8 straight years?

chace1986:

--- Quote from: Skull and Bones on May 15, 2013, 10:46:29 AM ---

--- End quote ---
american idol is no longer carrying them.  But still, hasn't Fox been the rating champions for 8 straight years?

--- End quote ---

The haven't competed well with scripted shows the past few years. Now with "The Voice" topping American Idol, they needed some buzz. I know "The Following" did well in its first season(pretty good show as well), but CBS owns the overall viewership with shows like NCIS, NCIS:LA, Person of interest, Elementary, Big Bang Theory, Two and a half men...etc.

Skull and Bones:
Personally, 90 percent of the shows I watch are on premium or cable channels.  The major networks suck.  I did watch the Following and it's ok but it doesn't even crack my top ten.  That short haired psycho chick is hot though. 

chace1986:

--- Quote from: Skull and Bones on May 15, 2013, 11:37:23 AM ---Personally, 90 percent of the shows I watch are on premium or cable channels.  The major networks suck.  I did watch the Following and it's ok but it doesn't even crack my top ten.  That short haired psycho chick is hot though.

--- End quote ---

Yea, all of my current faves are on Showtime, HBO and I watch Archer and "Sunny" on FX.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version