Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jets rookie Geno Smith could debut vs. Bucs, Darrelle Revis « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#30 : May 18, 2013, 08:41:52 PM

well, the jets have Zero running game left. So there's that.

Ivory might have something to say about that

Ya I think they had something like 5 RB's signed.  So losing Goodson was no biggie.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#31 : May 18, 2013, 10:45:20 PM

Damn. Talk about a rough start to a promising career.

Slide down the draft boards to only be picked up by one of the worst teams in the league, to maybe, possibly start, to starting day one against possibly the leagues most improved DB core (with a guy on it that would love to humiliate them and is probably one of the best players in the game).

If I'm being truthful, and want their "best foot forward," so we can celebrate a legit win, I want Smith out there. Sanchez offers them no more than they have seen already.

Of course, it would be awesome if the bucs made him dive into his phone again.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#32 : May 19, 2013, 05:52:46 PM

Bucs win but the Jets D is stout.

Bucs 17
Jets   10

Revis gets a pick off Geno. Banks with a pick also.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jets rookie Geno Smith could debut vs. Bucs, Darrelle Revis « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools