Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Steve Smith on Mark Sanchez..... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Holy Facepalm

Starter
« #15 : May 17, 2013, 09:27:18 AM »

Ronde is class.
Tiki is an ahole.  Remember the comment during the olympics?

“There is going to be a Buccaneer way and they’re going to be Buccaneer men.’’
“There are 1,440 minutes in a day. What you make of them, that’s going to determine our success.’’

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

« #16 : May 17, 2013, 09:28:48 AM »

Eggsactly!

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
« #17 : May 17, 2013, 10:00:10 AM »

Ask yourself this:  is Smitty wrong?

What kind of sandwich are we talking about?

+1

If it's a Cuban from Ybor City then I wouldn't want dirty Sanchez tossing it my way either

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
« #18 : May 17, 2013, 10:02:19 AM »

Because we all know that Sanchez keeps it classy at all times. 

blind melon

Hall of Famer

« #19 : May 17, 2013, 10:03:32 AM »

Smith has always said what he feels...  in addition to that - he is a competitor. 

My stock in Smith went waaaay up when Ronde said he's the toughest SOB to play against - because he outworks everyone.

I have no issues with the dude, until game day.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

« #20 : May 17, 2013, 11:00:46 AM »

Well...he's right.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

« #21 : May 17, 2013, 11:19:06 AM »

Steve is a beast competitor, a future HOFer. He sees Snatchez for what he is.  A crappy QB. We all say it, why can't a guy with his credentials say it?  It's damned true.

Steve is a competitor and yada yada yada. He is a classless guy, always given off that vibe. He's happy with Newton but before it was all about him getting the ball. A true leader and a true teammate will always take the high road. He didn't need to say anything about Sanchez, just no reason to. He comes across as taking a cheap shot at a guy who is about to lose his job and likely his roster spot, just classless. I hope someone takes a low blow at him in about 2 years when no one wants his old, loud mouth on their team, maybe he'll learn the lesson that most of us learn as teenagers.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

youngone

Hall of Famer
« #22 : May 17, 2013, 02:20:24 PM »

Steve is a beast competitor, a future HOFer. He sees Snatchez for what he is.  A crappy QB. We all say it, why can't a guy with his credentials say it?  It's damned true.

Steve is a competitor and yada yada yada. He is a classless guy, always given off that vibe. He's happy with Newton but before it was all about him getting the ball. A true leader and a true teammate will always take the high road. He didn't need to say anything about Sanchez, just no reason to. He comes across as taking a cheap shot at a guy who is about to lose his job and likely his roster spot, just classless. I hope someone takes a low blow at him in about 2 years when no one wants his old, loud mouth on their team, maybe he'll learn the lesson that most of us learn as teenagers.
+1

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

« #23 : May 17, 2013, 02:41:02 PM »

When that time comes he will just point to his career and tell them to have a better one. Goodluck. I agree though Smith is classless and a punk.

gone

Hall of Famer
« #24 : May 17, 2013, 04:39:30 PM »

Smith is one of those guys who is going to end up in trouble with the law on more than one occasion after his career ends. 

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

« #25 : May 17, 2013, 05:28:22 PM »

Smith is one of those guys who is going to end up in trouble with the law on more than one occasion after his career ends.

He's not a idiot. Just a punk. I highly doubt Smith will get in trouble with the law after his career.

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #26 : May 17, 2013, 05:52:12 PM »

Everyone can't be a boy scout....and he's not wrong. What will tick me off with him is if he apologizes. I respect a guy that has an opinion and sticks to it, political correctness be damned.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

GameTime

Hall of Famer
« #27 : May 17, 2013, 07:39:10 PM »

Everyone can't be a boy scout....
cant have a middle ground?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

« #28 : May 17, 2013, 07:44:45 PM »

He's not a idiot. Just a punk. I highly doubt Smith will get in trouble with the law after his career.
+1

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #29 : May 17, 2013, 08:11:05 PM »

If Geno really catches on up there, Sanchez could be on his way out. And I don't think many teams will be lining up to sign him.  Its funny, he has actually regressed since his rookie year.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
  Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Steve Smith on Mark Sanchez..... « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools