Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Steve Smith on Mark Sanchez..... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Hate

Hall of Famer
#30 : May 17, 2013, 08:45:33 PM

Everyone can't be a boy scout....
cant have a middle ground?

society is made up of all types....and generally speaking, people have an issue with those that aren't afraid to speak their mind.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#31 : May 17, 2013, 09:09:38 PM

Just keepin it real. I'd expect nothing less from Smitty.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

gone

Hall of Famer
#32 : May 17, 2013, 10:34:23 PM

Smith is one of those guys who is going to end up in trouble with the law on more than one occasion after his career ends.

He's not a idiot. Just a punk. I highly doubt Smith will get in trouble with the law after his career.
+1

he can't control his temper or his mouth. 

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#33 : May 17, 2013, 11:10:46 PM

Who cares what Steve Smith's personal issues are?

He has a big mouth and a hot head.  We all know this.  He knows it.

But Steve Smith is dead on right when he says Sanchez sucks, like every single one of you has said before.  So keep the classless stuff to yourself hippocrites.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#34 : May 18, 2013, 08:20:45 AM

society is made up of all types....and generally speaking, people have an issue with those that aren't afraid to speak their mind.
didnt someone ever teach you that if you cant say anything nice hold your tongue?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#35 : May 18, 2013, 08:23:05 AM

But Steve Smith is dead on right when he says Sanchez sucks, like every single one of you has said before.  So keep the classless stuff to yourself hippocrites.
not everyone.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#36 : May 18, 2013, 11:43:39 PM

didnt someone ever teach you that if you cant say anything nice hold your tongue?

Are you typing that you've never said that a player sucks?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

ingey1968

Starter

#37 : May 19, 2013, 01:06:27 AM

Yeah but none of us represent a NFL team either. Its no secret Smith is a tool, always been one.  As far as Sanchez goes, he does suck but before Smith runs his yap about another qb he needs to look at his current QB. Dude cant even finish above .500 . hell, Takes half the coaching staff to stop the idiot from whining on the sidelines most of the time

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#38 : May 19, 2013, 03:17:04 AM

Ick, I'll never go back to mamby pamby land

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#39 : May 19, 2013, 09:01:37 AM

Are you typing that you've never said that a player sucks?
with 16000 posts you could probably catch me, but I think you'd have a difficult time. My memory isn't strong enough to compete against a savvy search.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Steve Smith on Mark Sanchez..... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools