Boards > The Red Board

Need some seat opinions ASAP

(1/5) > >>

Fahqu001:
Need some seat opinions ASAP. This is my first season as a season ticket holder and I have like 30 minutes to decide whether or not to move from my current location. The dilemma is whether to move from my aisle seats in section 139 row X  seats 1 & 2 to section 138 row N seats 5 and 6. In a nutshell, I'd be moving down a 11 rows and over from roughly from the 5 yd line to the 18/20 yd line and I'm trying to decide whether it's worth the additional $400 per season. I know pics would probably help, too, but I'm on my work computer and it will not allow me to attach, sorry (put a link for ease below).

Current location in section 139 is $750 X 2 = $1500
Relocation section is 138 and $950 X 2 = $1900

http://www.ticketstothebucs.com/tampabay-stadium.gif

crazybucfan67:

Me personally, I would go with the upgrade simply because you are getting to see the 20 yd line where the red zone action occurs and you still get to see your current view. $400 is a bit more but its bassically $20 per person per game so that isn't more than munchies. I think this is going to be a promising year anyway so if it were me i would take the upgrade. Either way you get to see the action up close and personal so its a win-win for you! Go Bucs!

CalicoJack55:
Got any row info?  Take the higher row.

Madman:
I'd stay with the higher row and aisle seats.

Fahqu001:
My current seats are in 138 row X seat 1 and 2 right next to 139 and the row I'd be moving to is 138  Row N  seats 5 and 6j close to section 137. Makes it difficult since I've never sat there. Usually when I went to games it was in Club Seating, but I really don't want to pay season ticket prices for those amenteties. They're nice, but ...  I'd rather be closer to the field.

chace1986:

--- Quote from: Madman on May 17, 2013, 11:35:50 AM ---I'd stay with the higher row and aisle seats.

--- End quote ---

+1

Ft Myers Buc Fan:
This is a tough one.   I prefer Row X over N because I think it is easier to see the plays develop from a higher perspective (but you are still real close to the action) and it is an aisle but it is real nice to get closer to the middle as sitting in the endzone area makes it really hard to see the action at the other end of the field.  (I sit in Section 114 so I speak from experience).  I just moved my seats to Row 1 and 2 in Row X in Section 114 so I am getting your exact seats on the other side of the stadium.   

CalicoJack55:
It isn't about amenities.  The angle for the bulk of the action is going to be better in the higher rows.  It isn't worth the extra $$.

Fahqu001:
Hopefully I didn't make the wrong decision, but I moved. Some of the things I factored  are I could see the game a little better if they're on the other side of the field. I live in Houston so I can see every game. The games I sold I figured were probably easier to sell since they're closer to the 50 and it may give me a better opprotunity to move closer to the 50 when "seat relocation season" opens up again next year.

Hate:

--- Quote from: Madman on May 17, 2013, 11:35:50 AM ---I'd stay with the higher row and aisle seats.

--- End quote ---

Higher rows are great, aisle seats suck. I'm constantly fighting with the beer guy plus you're constantly moving for those on the inside rows that feel the need to get up every 15 mins.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version