Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs D and Doug Martin. « previous next »
Page: 1

Zsnore

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler
: May 19, 2013, 01:00:17 PM

Bucs D average draft position is 5th D overall
Doug Martin's avg draft position is 3rd OVERALL.....

bonkers? maybe not Dougs ADP will not surprise some of us, but the D being the 5th D off the board, when I heard that it surprised me.

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
#1 : May 19, 2013, 01:09:05 PM

What

Zsnore

Pro Bowler
#2 : May 19, 2013, 01:19:04 PM

sorry. talking about fantasy football.
what im trying to say is that Doug Martin has consistently been drafted in early mock draft simulations as the 3rd overall pick in the upcoming fantasy season.
the Bucs D has consistently been a top 5 pick for defense.

stallion504

Rookie

#3 : May 19, 2013, 02:00:08 PM

What's up with these stupid a$$ posts with misleading topics?

Some of you guys post $hit just to get attention..  If you meant Fantasy, why didn't you put that in the title?

I read these posts every day but rarely post, but being bored and posting stupid $hit need to stop. Where is is the site manager?
: May 19, 2013, 02:02:11 PM stallion504

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#4 : May 19, 2013, 02:58:38 PM

What

Thanks.. i thought it was just me who didnt understand this at all.. :)

GayRobot

Starter

#5 : May 19, 2013, 03:01:29 PM

What's up with these stupid a$$ posts with misleading topics?

Some of you guys post $hit just to get attention..  If you meant Fantasy, why didn't you put that in the title?

I read these posts every day but rarely post, but being bored and posting stupid $hit need to stop. Where is is the site manager?
You should post even less

ingey1968

Starter

#6 : May 19, 2013, 09:33:20 PM

since this thread is about nothing, WTf does it mean to have your profile"watched"   is that sort of like being on probation?

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#7 : May 19, 2013, 09:53:38 PM

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/board,11.0.html

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Zsnore

Pro Bowler
#8 : May 19, 2013, 10:09:00 PM

thread about nothing? I guess no one is surprised/or cares that Doug Martin is being drafted 3rd in  Fantasy Football right now...  Behind Adrian Peterson and Arian Foster only....

or that the Bucs Defense is the 5th defense off the board in these early drafts.

How is the title misleading? I mention both Doug Martin and the Bucs D.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#9 : May 20, 2013, 05:12:46 PM

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000167366/article/top-100-plays-of-2012-plays-5160

Madman

Hall of Famer
#10 : May 20, 2013, 06:19:15 PM

thread about nothing? I guess no one is surprised/or cares that Doug Martin is being drafted 3rd in  Fantasy Football right now...  Behind Adrian Peterson and Arian Foster only....

Thanks. I think that's pretty cool actually. When was the last time a Bucs player ranked that high in Fantasy? I'm thinking... never.

Zsnore

Pro Bowler
#11 : May 21, 2013, 09:16:28 AM

Thanks. I think that's pretty cool actually. When was the last time a Bucs player ranked that high in Fantasy? I'm thinking... never.

I think Warrick Dunn at the height of his career maybe could of sniffed the 1st round... to bad he was playing for Atlanta =( cadillac prob got a high draft grade at one point also but im not as sure on him

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs D and Doug Martin. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools