Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Madden 25 « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26

BucsOnDeck88

Pro Bowler

#150 : August 27, 2013, 10:34:34 PM

i only play online.....definitely up for some PR grudge matches once i get a feel for it

I'll let u know when I get my ps4. Dibbs on Bucs.

Its ok, Ive been here before... --Lovie Smith

Hes a great coach, hes been there before... --Lavonte David

youngone

Hall of Famer
#151 : August 28, 2013, 08:30:43 AM

i only play online.....definitely up for some PR grudge matches once i get a feel for it
Ass whooping on line 1...

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#152 : August 28, 2013, 08:35:30 AM

if anyone wants to add me on Xbox and run a game my gamertag is WastedxBum

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#153 : August 28, 2013, 09:21:04 AM

I played a little last night and I personally thought it was pretty good. I haven't gone into many of the features but the gameplay is significantly improved and the graphics look great. The commentary is actually pretty good, but Nantz and Simms get confused a lot, like saying "here's the kickoff to start the game" when it's like the second quarter, but those guys get confused a lot in real life so I guess that's realistic.

I recommend that those who are on the fence try the game out. It's a definite improvement in gameplay and realism over the previous version.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#154 : August 28, 2013, 11:55:13 AM

Im having trouble importing the updated rosters into my offline franchise mode? Anyone else have the same problem?

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Hate

Hall of Famer
#155 : August 28, 2013, 12:28:49 PM

I'll let u know when I get my ps4. Dibbs on Bucs.

no ps4 for me

-------------------------------------------------------

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#156 : August 28, 2013, 12:32:59 PM

I might get this today. But since it's my cousin's ps3 it may take awhile to figure out how to get online with my own name.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

rikes

Starter

#157 : August 28, 2013, 12:39:57 PM

I might get this today. But since it's my cousin's ps3 it may take awhile to figure out how to get online with my own name.
Easy! Make your own PSN name, you know when you first start the system up you click a name. Just create one for yourself and you'll be playing online in no time.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#158 : August 28, 2013, 12:42:17 PM

I didn'y know the profile name was your screen name though...huh! :)

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

flashgordon

Pro Bowler
#159 : August 28, 2013, 01:18:49 PM

I just got my copy of Madden, and I'm wondering what other people's reactions are.  I generally stick to offline franchise mode (or connected careers if you prefer) and have only had about a half hour to poke around.  My first order of business is to trade for some young players I coveted during the draft.  So far, though, the new trade logic has shut me down.  Dion Jordan, Ziggy Ansah, and Tavon Austin seem impossible to get.  I even tried to acquire Arthur Brown from the Ravens, and got shot down for that one too. 

Has anyone had any successful trades they'd like to share, or thoughts on the game in general now that people have their hands on it?

FWIW, I was not a fan of last year's game, but decided to splurge this year because I had a gift card sitting around from Xmas.

I feel like it's much the same game.  I tried to beat the San Francisco team with the regular roster; I couldn't; we went back and forth.  Well, I had them down early, then, I tied it and we went back and forth up to around 35/35, and then I guess I got tired of fighting them defensively.  I got an early int from Banks, but then they just burned him time and time again.  I tried my darndest to leave Revis on an island, but nothing worked. I found some new plays, and I certainly have plenty more of the playbook to explore.  Actually, I find the playbook is the same from last years!  I threw last years game away because I got so tired of it. 

I explored the franchise mode a little bit just to see the rosters and the free agents. The franchise roster ratings are different!  Josh Freeman is actually rated an 89.  Mark Barron and Lavente David take rating hits.  I see that I can probably dive into free agency and improve the team a little bit; but, the Bucs D will still be difficult to work with the first year at least.  I started thinking about going ahead with the fantasy draft, but it was getting late last night(12 midnightish).

I don't have an internet connection for my ps3; sorry, I don't do all the roster upgrades and play online and all.

Ali Akbar Khan Raga Chandranandan,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CtXORtvvYM

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#160 : August 28, 2013, 02:56:19 PM

Waiting for mine to come in the mail but I'm down to bust some heads on ps3 online

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#161 : August 28, 2013, 03:52:23 PM

I ordered the anniversary edition.

Can't decide if I'm gonna keep the game or not. I really just wanted the Sunday Ticket

DEBUCSOWN

Starter

#162 : August 28, 2013, 04:51:47 PM

I wish Freeman had an 89 rating online Lol. He's only an 82.

If anyone wants to play on ps3 sometime my PSN is Bucs55Brooks

Go Bucs

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#163 : August 28, 2013, 06:11:42 PM

Apparently Freeman is an 89 in franchise mode. I don't really get why ratings are diff in franchise compared to the regular/online mode (bowers/clay are like both 70 in franchise).

Bucs have some really good ratings this year. Only complaint is that we have no speedy CB opposite Revis. Banks, Johnson, Gorrer are all like 86 speed, and that kills you on D.

Hayseed

Pro Bowler

#164 : August 28, 2013, 06:32:42 PM

Got mine in the mail today. Could care less about the game (doesn't mean I won't play) but was very pleased to see my Sunday Ticket voucher work. Can't beat that if you don't have DirecTV.
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Madden 25 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools