Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Madden 25 « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26

Hate

Hall of Famer
#165 : August 28, 2013, 06:39:16 PM

Waiting for mine to come in the mail but I'm down to bust some heads on ps3 online

when you balls drop, hit me up!!

"WeMustProtek"

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#166 : August 28, 2013, 07:16:17 PM

Apparently Freeman is an 89 in franchise mode. I don't really get why ratings are diff in franchise compared to the regular/online mode (bowers/clay are like both 70 in franchise).

Bucs have some really good ratings this year. Only complaint is that we have no speedy CB opposite Revis. Banks, Johnson, Gorrer are all like 86 speed, and that kills you on D.

Different coaching styles value players differently. IF you like blocking FBs, Lorig is a high 80. If you want a receiver he's a low 70.

Sig change requested by \"threadkiller\". I delivered with the most disturbing thing I came across on the college boards x)

Knucknbuc

Pro Bowler

#167 : August 28, 2013, 07:24:49 PM

I ordered the anniversary edition.

Can't decide if I'm gonna keep the game or not. I really just wanted the Sunday Ticket

Same here MH. I got it basically because of the sunday ticket. How can you beat $101.00 for madden 25 and 17 weeks of football? So glad Im not gonna have to watch those damn streams this year, it has to be in better quality then that. Im going to actually tell its revis who just returned a pick 6 against drew brees  :P this year. I wonder if you don't open the game can you sell it back full price?

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#168 : August 28, 2013, 07:45:19 PM

I'd probably buy a PS3 version off someone for 38 dollars

Sig change requested by \"threadkiller\". I delivered with the most disturbing thing I came across on the college boards x)

blah

Second String

#169 : August 28, 2013, 07:47:39 PM

I have a friend that will bet up to $1,000 a game if you are extremely good. I have another friend that will bet higher. You cant be above average, you better bring the A game. No BS.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#170 : August 28, 2013, 07:52:11 PM

Tecmo Bowl still kicks the ass of any Madden game.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#171 : August 28, 2013, 08:01:11 PM

So glad Im not gonna have to watch those damn streams this year, it has to be in better quality then that.

All if heard from the streamers on here is how great the quality is. Are you saying that's not true?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Knucknbuc

Pro Bowler

#172 : August 28, 2013, 08:19:13 PM

So glad Im not gonna have to watch those damn streams this year, it has to be in better quality then that.

All if heard from the streamers on here is how great the quality is. Are you saying that's not true?

No not saying its not alright. Really honestly depends on the stream chosen and I guess the person doing the streaming. Alot of times its a few ticks behind also. But some games you stream they'll be pretty good . Since I watch them on the computer then HDMI it up to my 47 inch the pixels sometimes get really distorted and you can't tell who the hell just made a play. But at least its free. Im thinking this Directtv thing will be much better quality tho.

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#173 : August 28, 2013, 09:29:40 PM

Got mine in the mail today. Could care less about the game (doesn't mean I won't play) but was very pleased to see my Sunday Ticket voucher work. Can't beat that if you don't have DirecTV.

I heard that Sunday ticket deal only applies to ppl who "can't get DirectTv" in their area. Is that true? Are you in an area like that?

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#174 : August 28, 2013, 09:38:42 PM

I ordered the anniversary edition.

Can't decide if I'm gonna keep the game or not. I really just wanted the Sunday Ticket

Same here MH. I got it basically because of the sunday ticket. How can you beat $101.00 for madden 25 and 17 weeks of football? So glad Im not gonna have to watch those damn streams this year, it has to be in better quality then that. Im going to actually tell its revis who just returned a pick 6 against drew brees  :P this year. I wonder if you don't open the game can you sell it back full price?
I checked eBay and there are few ones up there where they have Anniversary Edition No Sunday Ticket listed, bidding for $42 last time I checked

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
#175 : August 28, 2013, 09:39:49 PM

Got mine in the mail today. Could care less about the game (doesn't mean I won't play) but was very pleased to see my Sunday Ticket voucher work. Can't beat that if you don't have DirecTV.

I heard that Sunday ticket deal only applies to ppl who "can't get DirectTv" in their area. Is that true? Are you in an area like that?
Its just a legal wording thing. In the case there is a slip of paper. It takes you to a website and the paper provides you with access info

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
#176 : August 28, 2013, 09:41:22 PM

Some streams are good, some a pretty rough. Plus most of the sites are just crawling with ads and sketchy in terms of viruses

Knucknbuc

Pro Bowler

#177 : August 28, 2013, 09:47:06 PM

Do I need a DirecTV subscription to access NFL Sunday Ticket?
No, it's not necessary to have a DirecTV subscription. Each Anniversary Edition includes a code that can be redeemed to access the full 2013 regular season (17 weeks) of NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices.
-Straight from the amazon Direct Tv/Madden page. I was worried bout that though. Their getting a very threatening call if they try and scam people like that.

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#178 : August 28, 2013, 10:28:33 PM

Im having trouble importing the updated rosters into my offline franchise mode? Anyone else have the same problem?

Yea I'm having this problem and its getting really annoying. Freeman is an 86, Davin Joseph is tied with Revis at 96, and Markus White and Aaron Morgan are the best DEs. Anyone know how to fix this?

BucsOnDeck88

Pro Bowler

#179 : August 28, 2013, 11:56:40 PM

Update roster after season starts

Its ok, Ive been here before... - Lovie Smith    ---------     Hes a great coach, hes been there before. - Lavonte David
Hes a great coach.  - Mike Evans
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Madden 25 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools