Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Madden 25 « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#60 : May 22, 2013, 10:09:24 PM

Yeah...uh....I'd prefer 12 different zip passes over hair cuts and tattoos. There are plenty other games where you can do that stuff. Madden is suppose to be about football.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#61 : May 23, 2013, 01:27:12 AM

Most of the complaints here have been addressed either last year or this year.

Franchise took a hit last year because they were completely rebuilding it and didnt have time to finish before release. Known its more indepth than ever before from everything to ticket/concession prices, more indepth scouting, the return of an actual staff, etc. They introduced a whole new physics engine last year and have continued to build on it this year. Its a whole new game and is moving in the right direction. Competely overhauling their staff for last years edition has shown to be a great move because the football aspects of the game have improved 10 fold.

Instead of mindlessly spitting the same frap youve said the past 10 years about madden, actually play it or even go to there wesite to see all the improvements made this year.

As far as subscription for online service between ps3 and xbox....ill pay to have a better and more consistent online service any day of the weak. Ea servers mi ght not be the greatest, but online gaming is way better on live

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#62 : June 10, 2013, 06:51:41 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-VWVSwEtJQU

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#63 : June 10, 2013, 08:46:38 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-VWVSwEtJQU

Wow. Looks good, but you'll notice they didn't show any wide-view footage with a ton of polygons being rendered and textured.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#64 : July 20, 2013, 10:53:20 AM

Some pretty cool insite to Madden 25. Sounds like the offensive and defensive line play got a major revamp and the running game is all new.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGiIo06o0Ls

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#65 : July 20, 2013, 11:22:47 AM

I really hope they bring back EA Tracks. That constant trumpet music got so annoying after a while.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#66 : July 20, 2013, 11:49:37 AM

I want them to bring back the training camp exercises  and player progression in franchise mode they used to have. This XP stuff, I don't like.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#67 : July 20, 2013, 01:25:46 PM

The anniversary edition gives you access to Sunday Ticket?

WC-Bucs fan

Starter

#68 : July 20, 2013, 01:43:44 PM

I guess so. I'm buying it, it's worth it, even without playing the game. http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/tech/post/_/id/4824/new-madden-includes-nfl-sunday-ticket

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#69 : July 20, 2013, 02:00:45 PM

Not 100% sure but you may have to get direct TV if you are "able to"

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#70 : July 20, 2013, 04:13:58 PM

The anniversary edition gives you access to Sunday Ticket?

You get it on your mobile devices, but not on your TV.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#71 : July 20, 2013, 04:15:25 PM

I really hope they bring back EA Tracks. That constant trumpet music got so annoying after a while.

One year, once upon a time, you could set it up to play the music you had saved to your Playstation. I really wish they would do that again. Pretty much all games should have that option.

Snook

Hall of Famer

#72 : July 20, 2013, 04:29:21 PM

Uhhh....

Shouldn't they have named it something else?

Madden 25 would be for the year 2025.
Uhhh...

It's the 25 year anniversary edition.

Uhhhh....  I already know that.

So what will next year's be?  Madden 14 or Madden 26?

The name is dumb.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#73 : July 20, 2013, 04:47:39 PM

It is dumb. should be Madden 2014 "The 25th Anniversary Edition"

Still not as dumb as Microsoft's new game system being called Xbox One.

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#74 : July 21, 2013, 03:34:55 PM

After seeing the game footage from the Next Gen consoles, I've recently decided that I'm going to go Next Gen for Madden 25. This is something new for me since I usually wait a few years until a gaming system has been out before I consider purchasing one. However, the football detail & processing capabilities of Madden 25 on a Next Gen system has astonished me. I am currently EBAYing my Xbox 360 and looking into purchasing one of the Next Gen systems (PS4 or Xbox One). Even though I haven't played a Playstation console since PS2, I really don't have loyalty to one company over the other. I have heard that Xbox has recently been getting some bad press. I was generally happy with my Xbox 360 (other than the monthly fees for online gameplay). Now I am turning to you guys for some consumer tips.

Does anybody with knowledge about both of these gaming systems have any advice for me? Try to be as unbiased as possible. I only have the time to play one game and I prefer Madden for obvious reasons, so being able to play exclusive titles has no value to me. The biggest thing I look for in a console is graphic capability and processor speed. The next thing I look for? I usually only play Madden online, so would there be more perks, in that regard, with purchasing one gaming system over the other?

And finally, are there any other cool advantages that I may enjoy & have not yet adressed in choosing one gaming console over the other?

Thanks for all the info!

: July 21, 2013, 03:37:49 PM TampaBucks05

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Madden 25 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools