Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Madden 25 « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26

DEBUCSOWN

Starter

#180 : August 29, 2013, 02:16:43 AM

Any of you guys who do fantasy drafts take chance wormack rookie guard. I'm in week 12 in my first year & dudes a 97 already Lol. Him & my 93 overall guard rookie jothathan Cooper=studs I drafted late.

Go Bucs

flashgordon

Pro Bowler
#181 : August 29, 2013, 02:55:51 AM

I've fantasy drafted; not to sure I drafted well.  I drafted Jonathan Cooper; he might be a good pick.  I forget the names of the rest of my oline; no name oline.  I drafted Hb Wilson from the Giants and my favorite Mike Smith.  I've also got Demps in there.  I have a bunch of no name fb's and te's. I tried to draft D heavy; guess what Qb I ended up with?  Mike Glennon!  My receiver's seem interesting to me - Dobson, Patton, Bailey, Goodson(the Bills speedster), and the Giants Rueben.

I tried to draft a good D, but I'm wondering.  I have Atkins, McCoy at Dt's(along with Short and some other guys), then I have Chris long and Charles Johnson; I see no passruch from these guys!  I can't stuff the run with Upshaw, Kendricks, and I'm forgetting the name of the other linebacker.  I like Schweringer, but maybe I went the wrong way with the Steelers Shamarko Thomas.  I have Cb Richard Sherman, but he can't cover anything; I've got some others that have made plays though; Morris Claiborne, Casey Heyward, and I'm forgetting who else.

I was down 17-0 to the Andrew Luck Ravens(and the Marshawn Lynch Ravens who ran for over a hundred yards in the first quarter alone). I think I had it tied at the half; I won the game 35 to 27 I do believe.   In the second half I had Pat Devlin passing for over three hundred yards.  I was more or less getting used to the game I suppose.

Ali Akbar Khan Raga Chandranandan,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CtXORtvvYM

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#182 : August 29, 2013, 06:59:19 AM

Update roster after season starts

You mean the real regular season?

I've tried like everything. I try using a custom roster or the default roster and it always has screwed up ratings.

wreck ship

Pro Bowler

#183 : August 29, 2013, 03:46:34 PM

Just got home and my madden 25 was waiting for me. After playing a half on all madden I can say this may be the best madden since 98 as far as fluid player movement. It took me a sec to get adjusted to the qb precision passing but I got it down. The graphics are sweet and coach Schiano looks like coach Schiano. Freeman has a good arm but his drop back is slow which resulted in a few sacks and rushed throws. I had to scramble while dropping back in order to buy more time. I switched teams for a sec (panthers) to see if it was the game play or player and sure enough Scam Newton drops back faster than Freeman and has a quicker release but his passes required more precision assistance than Freeman. Doug Martin is fun to run with and the running game overall is awesome. It seems this madden favors offense over defense as McCoy and Revis were non factors as the panthers marched down the field on consecutiveseason td drives. So I quite and am about to play it in all pro to see the difference...

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

wreck ship

Pro Bowler

#184 : August 29, 2013, 03:49:05 PM

Oh and I also downloaded the sunday ticket android app on my phone and signed in using the madden25 password and am now set to go live. So far I set it to the bucs skins game tonite so we'll see..

youngone

Hall of Famer
#185 : August 29, 2013, 03:49:51 PM

Just got home and my madden 25 was waiting for me. After playing a half on all madden I can say this may be the best madden since 98 as far as fluid player movement. It took me a sec to get adjusted to the qb precision passing but I got it down. The graphics are sweet and coach Schiano looks like coach Schiano. Freeman has a good arm but his drop back is slow which resulted in a few sacks and rushed throws. I had to scramble while dropping back in order to buy more time. I switched teams for a sec (panthers) to see if it was the game play or player and sure enough Scam Newton drops back faster than Freeman and has a quicker release but his passes required more precision assistance than Freeman. Doug Martin is fun to run with and the running game overall is awesome. It seems this madden favors offense over defense as McCoy and Revis were non factors as the panthers marched down the field on consecutiveseason td drives. So I quite and am about to play it in all pro to see the difference...
PS3 ?

wreck ship

Pro Bowler

#186 : August 29, 2013, 04:30:50 PM

PS3 ?
oh yea! You?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#187 : August 29, 2013, 04:34:06 PM

Meh. Same shlt. Different menus.

Madden is a rip. got it for the 360 this year.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#188 : August 29, 2013, 04:35:47 PM

Menus suck ass this year, took me forever to find the things I wanted.

flashgordon

Pro Bowler
#189 : August 29, 2013, 06:50:57 PM

Well, I've got to work re-doing my fantasy draft.  Patrick Peterson I drafted first I think, but then Revis was still available in the second round!  So I picked him up as well!  I'm thinking I drafted Dion Jordan with the third rounder. I picked up Carlos Dunlap; i'm forgetting which Dt's I drafted; but, I drafted some different guys. I'm thinking my passrush is going to change.  I also drafted Sam shields, Rodgers-Cromartie(the first one five years ago), and I'm forgetting another guy.  I also drafted Vaccaro instead of Shamarko Thomas.  Two of my linebackers are the same - Misi and Kendricks, and I'm forgetting the name of the other one. I've yet to finish drafting.  I'll probably pick up the same O players; so, I should be just as good there as before!

I'm not sure who the cpu is drafting - obviously I don't even see J.J. Watt, or any of the Qbs, or Adrian Peterson.  Well, I suppose.  Still, I feel like I've ripped the fantasy draft apart.

Ali Akbar Khan Raga Chandranandan,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CtXORtvvYM

wreck ship

Pro Bowler

#190 : August 29, 2013, 07:14:54 PM

Menus suck ass this year, took me forever to find the things I wanted.
menus??
The menu is soo insignificant I breezed through it w/o even noticing anything different.

You and Boid have to turn in your man cards for the next 24 hrs for complaining about the menu

youngone

Hall of Famer
#191 : August 29, 2013, 07:26:46 PM

PS3 ?
oh yea! You?
Youngone310 hit me up

Hate

Hall of Famer
#192 : August 29, 2013, 07:35:24 PM

PS3 ?
oh yea! You?
Youngone310 hit me up

you gonna run from him too?    ;)

-------------------------------------------------------

wreck ship

Pro Bowler

#193 : August 29, 2013, 07:37:36 PM

Just got home and my madden 25 was waiting for me. After playing a half on all madden I can say this may be the best madden since 98 as far as fluid player movement. It took me a sec to get adjusted to the qb precision passing but I got it down. The graphics are sweet and coach Schiano looks like coach Schiano. Freeman has a good arm but his drop back is slow which resulted in a few sacks and rushed throws. I had to scramble while dropping back in order to buy more time. I switched teams for a sec (panthers) to see if it was the game play or player and sure enough Scam Newton drops back faster than Freeman and has a quicker release but his passes required more precision assistance than Freeman. Doug Martin is fun to run with and the running game overall is awesome. It seems this madden favors offense over defense as McCoy and Revis were non factors as the panthers marche@d down the field on consecutiveseason td drives. So I quite and am about to play it in all pro to see the difference...
PS3 ?
oh yea! You?
Youngone310 hit me up
for sure!

youngone

Hall of Famer
#194 : August 29, 2013, 08:02:34 PM

PS3 ?
oh yea! You?
Youngone310 hit me up

you gonna run from him too?    ;)
Lololol just adding him to my hitlist... You'll get yours i promise
Page: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Madden 25 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools