Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tampa area recommendations « previous next »
Page: 1 2

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#15 : May 22, 2013, 05:07:27 PM

shocking . . .  two of the biggest trolls destroying a thread

As usual, your post is worthless and does nothing to address the original post in the thread.

relax Java . .  I know its tough dealing with a new identity

You would know  . . .

same old Java . .  . no doubt still hacking people's personal accounts and collecting photos of men and boys:

such a sad life that when you get bounced from this place you cant live without it . . . seek professional help Billy Bassfisher

gone

Hall of Famer
#16 : May 26, 2013, 10:00:41 PM

So I have a work opportunity to relocate to the Tampa area. I grew up in ormond beach on the east coast and graduated from UCF so I am familiar with the area and we get down for a game a year, but what I am really curious about is where in the area are good places to live? Solid school districts? Cost of living? We have a good thing going in Iowa (don't hate, it's a great place to raise a family) but the chance to get back home and of course be able to catch 8 games a year have us at least exploring. Any board members have recommendations to offer?

There really isn't any such thing as a "solid school district" near Tampa, unless you have a crapton of money, even then I'm not sure.  Plan on private school.

A good thing about the Tampa area is you can get a variety of lifestyle areas from rural, to suburban to hipster, etc.  I liked Plant city, rural, but I was about 1 minute from I4 so I could be in downtown tampa in 15 minutes if the traffic was good.  Brandon, Valrico, Wesley Chapel, Town and Country, are some other areas to look into. My brother in law is a realtor and attorney, if you want his info, let me know, like someone said, you should hire someone.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tampa area recommendations « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools