Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kid arrested for planning to bomb school « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#75 : June 01, 2013, 07:07:42 PM

I see almost no impact at all . Except to make criminals of people who've done nothing to harm anyone but themselves at worst , and in some cases ( like marijuana ) not even harmed themselves.

It certainly hasn't made it harder for anyone who wants them to obtain them . If I wanted to spend all next week in a heroin induced haze , it's only a phone call away.

If someone wants something bad enough , there will always be someone willing to provide that product/service , and you can't deter either with a law. All you do is create crime and black markets were they need not exist. 

I say stop trying to punish victimless crimes , and stop trying to protect people from themselves. It's a hopeless cause.

Oh , and P.S. : according to the Scarecrow and the Comrade , you are supposed to agree with me on everything. What's going on ? LOL

Drugs are not a "victimless crime" and the point is not protecting someone from themselves, it is reducing the drag on society. I would agree if it was just a person hurting themselves, but it doesn't really work that way because one man's freedom is another's expense. Your heroin haze has an impact on society. If it didn't, I agree who cares.

Nothing CBW and the Scarecrow post means anything anyway ...

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#76 : June 01, 2013, 07:32:46 PM

Wow, you two sure are a lot nicer to each other this go round than you were the first go round. The whole gay think was a joke, but now I wonder.....

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#77 : June 01, 2013, 08:30:16 PM

Wow, you two sure are a lot nicer to each other this go round than you were the first go round. The whole gay think was a joke, but now I wonder.....

The best the self-proclaimed Smartest Man In The Cove can come up with is "you're gay"?

Uh, Wizard ....I think the Scarecrow is rubbing off on you.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#78 : June 01, 2013, 10:11:23 PM

A truly progressive counter-argument......"Yeah , well you are gay !! "

Comrade . Always using his supposedly superior intellect to raise discourse on the Cove to a higher level ....or not. LOL

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#79 : June 02, 2013, 12:43:43 AM

Comrade . Always using his supposedly superior intellect to raise discourse on the Cove to a higher level ....or not. LOL

Counter argument? LOL! To what? Have either of you Nancy Boys presented an argument to counter? Because it just kinda seems to me like a bunch of butt patting going on between you two "chums".

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#80 : June 02, 2013, 08:14:35 AM

Counter argument? LOL! To what? Have either of you Nancy Boys presented an argument to counter? Because it just kinda seems to me like a bunch of butt patting going on between you two "chums".

In other words: " you're gay"

So much for your self-appointed title of Smartest Man in the Cove. Even the Scarecrow could come up with that response

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#81 : June 02, 2013, 08:30:41 AM

He's got nothing ....pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kid arrested for planning to bomb school « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools