Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is the market about to have a monumental crash? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#30 : June 02, 2013, 10:32:40 PM

So did you come to this thread for a reason other to comment on CBW's post? 

come on type, he .... can't .... control ... it,  again hypocrite   lolz

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#31 : June 02, 2013, 10:45:51 PM

So did you come to this thread for a reason other to comment on CBW's post? 

come on type, he .... can't .... control ... it,  again hypocrite   lolz

should I call you a stalker again so you can LIE about it again?  lmao . .  pathetic

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#32 : June 03, 2013, 07:40:28 AM

you can call me whatever you want, the posters on this board are well aware who the lying hypocrite is around here vincepb3 ..... lolz

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#33 : June 03, 2013, 07:51:17 AM

you can call me whatever you want, the posters on this board are well aware who the lying hypocrite is around here vincepb3 ..... lolz

Says the guy who gets so angry at comments posted on a message board that he spends most of his time here stalking me anonymously (good god, it's hilarious just typing that) and then denies it (while taking additional steps to try to hide his identity -lmao) -- man, hard to even type that without laughing

Dude, you are beyond getting a grip I guess. As long as you have fun ...stalking  . .  then so be it.  But . . . just so we're clear . . .  . ITS JUST A MESSAGE BOARD  (lol)

: June 03, 2013, 08:20:51 AM VinBucFan

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#34 : June 03, 2013, 08:51:22 AM

Says the guy who gets so angry at comments posted on a message board that he spends most of his time here stalking me anonymously (good god, it's hilarious just typing that) and then denies it (while taking additional steps to try to hide his identity -lmao) -- man, hard to even type that without laughing

Dude, you are beyond getting a grip I guess. As long as you have fun ...stalking  . .  then so be it.  But . . . just so we're clear . . .  . ITS JUST A MESSAGE BOARD  (lol)

sure "stalker" ...  you're doing well so far today vincpb3, only 2 threads of arguing with 3 different posters and no threats to beat anyone up yet, but it is early .....
: June 03, 2013, 08:54:14 AM olafberserker

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#35 : June 03, 2013, 09:26:48 AM

sure "stalker" ...  you're doing well so far today vincpb3, only 2 threads of arguing with 3 different posters and no threats to beat anyone up yet, but it is early .....

Olaf, it if makes you feel better about yourself to stalk me and to carry on these little back and forths with me, have at it buddy.  I am here to help you. . .  and its entertaining  . . .and anyway . .  it might help you to just let it all out.  . . .  let go of all that anger and frustration  :-)
: June 03, 2013, 09:37:27 AM VinBucFan

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#36 : June 03, 2013, 10:22:45 AM

wow- entire page is You are ignoring this user wonder if I'm missing anything worthwhile.

Are you kidding,this is The Cove ... The home of awesome!!

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#37 : June 03, 2013, 10:37:06 AM

must resist urge to Show me the post  most likely infantile name calling

At least we're all giving you the option by not doing the "Morgan Delete" ;-)

Runole

Hall of Famer
#38 : June 05, 2013, 03:24:51 PM

Is the market about to have a monumental crash?

stay tuned...

Exactly how long do we have to stay tuned?

I already stated by the end of the Summer  will be critical especially if the E-mini S&P is well below the 50 day moving average on both the daily's and weekly's.   Another pretty good drop today.  This could be the start of a  confirmation of that 1685 high on May 22nd just being a fools gold spike. Current price 1607@ 3:15 with Thursday and Friday to go. Current 50 day moving average on daily's is 1599.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#39 : June 07, 2013, 04:48:32 PM

Now when you say "crash" that's usually about a +40% drop in the market indices. You're not confused between a crash and a correction, are you.

BTW, don't look now but the market is up again.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#40 : June 10, 2013, 08:00:20 AM

Now when you say "crash" that's usually about a +40% drop in the market indices. You're not confused between a crash and a correction, are you.

Like clockwork the Fed keeps buying with every dip.   Hey perhaps printing money is the answer! ???

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#41 : June 10, 2013, 08:18:12 AM

backtracking this quickly? it's not even the end of summer.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#42 : June 10, 2013, 08:28:11 AM

There will be a correction but its just am opportunity if you're thinking long term like you should

Runole

Hall of Famer
#43 : June 10, 2013, 02:40:28 PM

backtracking this quickly? it's not even the end of summer.

Not backtracking at all just explaining why every time the market dips the Fed comes in a buys.  I am of the opinion that printing money will only delay the inevitable, and only make the downturn worse than it would be if the Fed stayed out of it.

Yes the economy is great!  Housing is flourishing better than at anytime in history, High paying Jobs are everywhere! ::)   Sorry, but I don't believe in your artificial dream world

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#44 : June 13, 2013, 12:04:55 PM

Like clockwork the Fed keeps buying with every dip.   Hey perhaps printing money is the answer! ???

And what is the Fed buying????

Certainly not stocks. The only thing the FOMC buys is govt. debt, i.e. TBills Tnotes, and occasionally TBonds. That won't affect the stock market in a day by day way. Long term it does affect the markets by making Treasuries unnaturally low yielding and a poor alternative to equities. Actually the biggest short term impact the Fed can have on the Dow is not by doing something but by saying something. A Fed announcement of a tighter money policy has a much bigger impact than any actual change in FOMC activity.

IOW the Fed is not propping up the stock market on a day-by-day basis, but it is keeping interest rates artificially low which creates a better environment for the stock market. The problem is the Fed has to keep rates low by inflating the money supply and at some point it will be too inflated for the Fed control and the bubble will burst. If Congress (the real culprit ) doesn't take drastic steps to reduce the deficit (and thereby reduce the number of Treasuries being issued, which the Fed has to buy) the bubble will burst in a very loud and bloody BANG.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is the market about to have a monumental crash? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools