Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why was Satan in the Garden of Eden? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

: June 04, 2013, 02:39:52 PM

Heaven was created before the stars and the Earth. Angels were created before Adam. Lucifer was an angel. Lucifer used to "trade" and "be constantly trading" with the other angels. Trading here denotes campaigning, talking badly about, whispering in ears, gossipping, and being an overall dissident. So what was Lucifer's problem?

He was absolutely consumed with jealously regarding Jesus. Jesus is God's only begotten, His first born, His logos, His master worker. Lucifer was arrogant of his own splendor, wisdom, and beauty. So Jehovah attempted to alter Lucifer's disposition (similarly how He cautioned Cain before that man's murder of his own brother) by trusting him with a very important assignment  ... watch over Jehovah's prized creation in the Garden of Eden. Lucifer then proceeded to repay that trust by murdering Adam and Eve in an attempt to ruin God's present to His son. After this act of violence Lucifer was re-named Satan the Devil. Thus Satan's beginning was hammered out by his own pride and jealousy...

: June 09, 2013, 05:22:32 AM OneTruth

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#1 : June 04, 2013, 06:07:24 PM

...but where did Grumpy Cat come from??

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#2 : June 06, 2013, 08:00:50 PM

Now why would God want to keep Adsm and Eve from eating from the tree of knowledge and eternal life?  That while story comes from ancient Sumeria.  They believed the god Enki was their creator and benefactor.  He is associated with the snake.  Also known as Ea.  the word earth is derived from this.  Now the evil god who hated man was his half brother Enlil.  Many believed Jehovah evolved from Enlil.  Perhaps you worship the true Satan. 

gone

Hall of Famer
#3 : June 06, 2013, 08:46:48 PM

I think he was just hungry:

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#4 : June 09, 2013, 05:40:17 AM

Now why would God want to keep Adsm and Eve from eating from the tree of knowledge and eternal life?  That while story comes from ancient Sumeria.  They believed the god Enki was their creator and benefactor.  He is associated with the snake.  Also known as Ea.  the word earth is derived from this.  Now the evil god who hated man was his half brother Enlil.  Many believed Jehovah evolved from Enlil.  Perhaps you worship the true Satan.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S&B you are using reasoning that comes from demons. "whoa to those that call good evil and evil good" also "whoever sins against the holy spirit, that sin will not be forgiven them, not in this lifetime or the life to come" ~ this in response to the Pharisees' saying Jesus did miracles because he was Beelzebub and the king of the devils instead of recognizing him as a prophet of God.

The logic and reasoning I use is Bible based. I trust the Bible because of the evidence that supports it. To the writing of books there is no end and to the imagination of man what is the limit? But to every inspired word - test it out that you may see if it may be trusted.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#5 : June 10, 2013, 10:36:12 AM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S&B you are using reasoning that comes from demons. "whoa to those that call good evil and evil good" also "whoever sins against the holy spirit, that sin will not be forgiven them, not in this lifetime or the life to come" ~ this in response to the Pharisees' saying Jesus did miracles because he was Beelzebub and the king of the devils instead of recognizing him as a prophet of God.

The logic and reasoning I use is Bible based. I trust the Bible because of the evidence that supports it. To the writing of books there is no end and to the imagination of man what is the limit? But to every inspired word - test it out that you may see if it may be trusted.

So this goes without saying, but how are you so sure that the Bible is not written from the imagination of man, to which there is no limit?

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#6 : June 10, 2013, 12:40:04 PM

That Mary was a lying whore.  That's what she was.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#7 : June 12, 2013, 03:59:57 PM

He was absolutely consumed with jealously regarding Jesus. Jesus is God's only begotten, His first born, His logos, His master worker. Lucifer was arrogant of his own splendor, wisdom, and beauty. So Jehovah attempted to alter Lucifer's disposition (similarly how He cautioned Cain before that man's murder of his own brother) by trusting him with a very important assignment  ... watch over Jehovah's prized creation in the Garden of Eden. Lucifer then proceeded to repay that trust by murdering Adam and Eve in an attempt to ruin God's present to His son.

"You know, I'm just consumed with jealousy regarding your son. I'm really starting to hate him."

"Can I get you to watch over his stuff for a while?"

"Uh, yeah, sure... I guess I could do that."

This concludes today's episode of 'Excellence In Management.' Join us next week for "The Titanic Is Unsinkable."

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#8 : June 12, 2013, 09:48:18 PM

Heaven was created before the stars and the Earth. Angels were created before Adam. Lucifer was an angel. Lucifer used to "trade" and "be constantly trading" with the other angels. Trading here denotes campaigning, talking badly about, whispering in ears, gossipping, and being an overall dissident. So what was Lucifer's problem?

He was absolutely consumed with jealously regarding Jesus. Jesus is God's only begotten, His first born, His logos, His master worker. Lucifer was arrogant of his own splendor, wisdom, and beauty. So Jehovah attempted to alter Lucifer's disposition (similarly how He cautioned Cain before that man's murder of his own brother) by trusting him with a very important assignment  ... watch over Jehovah's prized creation in the Garden of Eden. Lucifer then proceeded to repay that trust by murdering Adam and Eve in an attempt to ruin God's present to His son. After this act of violence Lucifer was re-named Satan the Devil. Thus Satan's beginning was hammered out by his own pride and jealousy...

For some reason I don't recall it like that. Is this the Theory or doctrine your learning?...I have some in depth research here and it never said anything to the contrary as you are trying to establish in your format...OBD

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#9 : August 19, 2013, 06:43:23 AM

You haven't learned this before because its never been taught before. The trouble with 99% of Christian sects is they believe and teach the trinity doctrine.
If the starting foundation for your problem solving is unsound then all analysis that follows will be corrupt.
The very nature of God is altered with the trinity doctrine so as to deceive and bewilder.
God is Jehovah - He never became a man. Jesus is his son...he was an angel that became a man. reference Hebrews 1:4,5.

http://biblehub.com/hebrews/1-5.htm

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#10 : August 19, 2013, 06:52:54 AM

according to the weeks of years as spoken in the book of Daniel...was broke out in heaven in the year 1914. Satan and his angels were cast out of heaven in 1914. What happened in 1914?

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#11 : August 19, 2013, 07:20:38 AM

according to the weeks of years as spoken in the book of Daniel...was broke out in heaven in the year 1914. Satan and his angels were cast out of heaven in 1914. What happened in 1914?
Let it be known also that this is the same year that the Jehovah Witnesses said that Jesus was to return to earth....Please dude stop with your opinion.....Your getting mis information all over the place...OBD

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#12 : August 19, 2013, 07:23:13 AM

Now why would God want to keep Adsm and Eve from eating from the tree of knowledge and eternal life?  That while story comes from ancient Sumeria. 
Plagiarism existed then too...LOL some of this you can't make up ....unbelievable...OBD

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#13 : August 19, 2013, 07:38:10 AM

I'm still waiting for the punchline here....

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#14 : August 19, 2013, 10:16:28 AM

"Plagiarism existed then too."

Sneaky ass Sumerians, plagiarising cultures that didn't even exist yet.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why was Satan in the Garden of Eden? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools