Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why was Satan in the Garden of Eden? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#30 : August 20, 2013, 10:40:15 PM

One truth is a JW?  Maybe he should  read this:  http://www.illuminatiinquirer.com/russell-illuminati-bloodline.html
The Jehovah Witness don't recognize CTR as a bonifide JW as they once did...OBD

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#31 : August 21, 2013, 01:57:41 AM

when I quote scripture I use an internet link cross referencing many different Bibles.
I was baptized non-denominational....doesn't change the facts regarding the trinity doctrine or any of the other things said here.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#32 : August 21, 2013, 07:03:09 AM

when I quote scripture I use an internet link cross referencing many different Bibles.
I was baptized non-denominational....doesn't change the facts regarding the trinity doctrine or any of the other things said here.
The input that which you receive your information is what is causing you to water down or become convoluting. You can't mix oil and water no matter how many times you shake the beaker...OBD

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#33 : August 21, 2013, 07:37:06 AM

The input comes from the Bible.

If you gave someone who had no pre-conceived notions the Bible....not 1 person would put it down and say,

"Wow Jesus is God and He is a spirit and he has a Holy sprit and ...wait for it...they all are one and yet all are separate...all eternal, and yet all not the same, all equal but not quite equal..." biggest buncha crap I ever heard in my life. Unexplainable, inconceivable, ego driven, LIES!

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#34 : August 21, 2013, 09:16:53 AM

If you gave someone who had no pre-conceived notions the Bible....not 1 person would put it down and say,

"Wow Jesus is God and He is a spirit and he has a Holy sprit and ...wait for it...they all are one and yet all are separate...all eternal, and yet all not the same, all equal but not quite equal..." biggest buncha crap I ever heard in my life. Unexplainable, inconceivable, ego driven, LIES!
Actually Start posting your resource of information....Links? Bible Reference and from which Bible. Study Guides your using so on and so forth...either than that your just tinkling silver and sounding brass...Anything hard about that? I think not unless you don't want to be thought of as person with just one preconcieved notion that all that you speak is set forth by your keyboard as indisputable...I think you have an ego problem here...OBD

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#35 : August 21, 2013, 09:56:37 AM

You guys should both grab Bibles and start thumping each other with them. That would be awesome.

jbear

Pro Bowler

#36 : August 21, 2013, 10:00:20 AM

The logic and reasoning I use is Bible based. I trust the Bible because of the evidence that supports it.

Written by Catholics. The Lord has a wicked sense of humor.

^^^^^ This.  I would be interested to hear at what point One Truth thinks Catholics turned into the evil, confused, and misguided.  I mean, Catholics are responsible for the basis of everything he believes but somewhere down the line his grandpa decided he was going to go with one of the "Sects" and a hundred years later, we are all blessed with the wonder that is One Truth the hypocrite, passing judgment on all us sinners for not understanding that his grandpa figured this all out a long time ago.
: August 21, 2013, 10:02:16 AM jbear

jbear

Pro Bowler

#37 : August 21, 2013, 10:11:51 AM

One Truth, you are exactly the kind of person who gives the word "Faith" a dirty meaning.  You take a beautiful word and turn it into something ugly by confusing it to mean something like "Stupidity and ignorance are great!" You literally take a verse of the bible, read it's litteral meaning or take your pastor's word for it and refuse to use your brain in understanding what it means and chalk it all up as a good thing.  That is not my idea of faith.  You make it sound like an ugly little word.  Your threads really do give me the creeps.
: August 21, 2013, 10:18:09 AM jbear

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#38 : August 21, 2013, 10:22:34 AM

"You literally take a verse of the bible, read it's litteral meaning or take your pastor's word for it..."

You're wrong jbear. OT doesn't accept the opinion of any religious figure as equal to his own. Essentially, he has made up his own religion and is its sole devotee (although he probably forces his family to at least profess belief). To him, this religion he has made is the only legitimate version. This is the "one truth" he speaks about. And he must be the chosen one with knowledge of it, or this disorder would not sufficiently quell his ego requirements.

It will be interesting to watch his mind unravel over the next decade.

jbear

Pro Bowler

#39 : August 21, 2013, 10:44:35 AM

Creepy vibe... I imagine you convincing yourself that you're having a conversation with the devil.  If someone ever makes a good point and you almost started to think for a second, you immediately cover your eyes and start chanting "The devil can't confuse me, The devil can't confuse me..."   Your definition of Faith, is to not listen.  You're a good little boy when you keep believing the nonsense that's been drilled into your head no matter how hard it is.  You want your reward and this is how you'll get it. 

The bible is a great book, so is the Baghavad Gita, the teachings of Budda or Krishna.... God would not create a world the way you choose to see it, excluding so many who are saying pretty much the same things.  Your dogmas blind you to the true nature of the universe.  If you look at things in a historical perspective, it's not all that hard to see why Christianity was the way it was through the centuries.  The world was a bigger, much more brutal place.  The people on the other side of the river were different, and therefore our enemies.  We're better than that One Truth.  Time for you to step out of the dark ages.   By all means believe in God if you so choose but the combative, dogmatic and ignorant Christianity you preach is a relic of past ages.  Use your brain... People are not going to an eternal lake of fire because they were born in India.

jbear

Pro Bowler

#40 : August 21, 2013, 10:47:40 AM

"You literally take a verse of the bible, read it's litteral meaning or take your pastor's word for it..."

You're wrong jbear. OT doesn't accept the opinion of any religious figure as equal to his own. Essentially, he has made up his own religion and is its sole devotee (although he probably forces his family to at least profess belief). To him, this religion he has made is the only legitimate version. This is the "one truth" he speaks about. And he must be the chosen one with knowledge of it, or this disorder would not sufficiently quell his ego requirements.

It will be interesting to watch his mind unravel over the next decade.

Yes that sounds about right.  Anyway, it is interesting although I hope he figures things out before he ends up going crazy. 

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#41 : August 21, 2013, 11:05:04 AM

My 11 year old son has been showing an interest in Christianity and started attending this church with one if his friends.  Their family is what I would consider to be a little on the religious zealot side but whatever, I want him to make his own choices as far as that is concerned.  Well the wife thought it would be a good idea to start going there too and wants to expose our 6 year old twins to Christianity as well so I've reluntantly gone twice now.  Nothing like any church I attended as a kid.  There's a coffee bar, Christian rock bands, few people get dressed up, the pastor has tattoos and wears jeans and a t-shirt and two weeks ago talked about having to pee in the morning as part of his sermon...certainly more interesting these days and the congregation is huge and growing.  But this last week the pastor talked about how the primary objective of a Christian church and christians should be "bringing more people into the kingdom of God" . That's all that really matters.  So it sounds to me that its still the same.  Accept Christianity as the only way or burn in hell.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#42 : August 21, 2013, 11:33:19 AM

This is the pastor.  Can't even make this stuff up:

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/IlSPPa0156k

Ryan Nassib

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#43 : August 21, 2013, 11:56:02 AM

He seems like a wave rider skull, thanks for posting

The Cannon Rides the Wave, Do You?? 2013: The Dream Season

spartan

Hall of Famer
#44 : August 21, 2013, 03:25:09 PM

But this last week the pastor talked about how the primary objective of a Christian church and christians should be "bringing more people into the kingdom of God" . That's all that really matters.

Jesus said

"No one can come to the Father except through me"

So without assuming what this Pastor was saying it goes that we would desire people to find what we think is a loving God and save their souls. You can't force someone to believe so no it is not like it once was. People ask, you tell, people look, you show. Ultimately it is their choice. Their are some hell and damnation type Pastors/denominations but that isn't representative of them all, and you should, IMO listen to the whole message not just the punch lines.You might hear a bit differently. But, again, it's your choice which is the way God wants it to be.

Yea I know, what about the pygmy in the African Jungle? Their road is different and might be harder that's all, it doesn't mean they don't have one.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why was Satan in the Garden of Eden? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools