Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I guess phone records aren't enough « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#60 : June 10, 2013, 10:04:25 PM

http://stpeteforpeace.org/obama.html

Thanks, for putting the thread back on track, Bayfisher and welcome back.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#61 : June 10, 2013, 10:14:20 PM

hey if peanut butter boy says it, it has to be true

^^^^^ 9:49 PM.  Olaf fails the challenge issued yesterday and just like Biggsy proves his status as a stalker . .  and a liar.  Buggsy fell almost immediately, Olaf almost as soon as he got back to the site. LMAO

and yet here you are again . . . posting about me     man, if you think I comment on your stalking me to feel important . . . . wow . . .  you are beyond getting a grip ... you might be in lobotomy land.   

Let me prove my point to you and Biggsy by letting you guys step all over yourselves as I know you will.  Here's the challenge:

Between the three of us, let's see who is the first from this point forward to post ABOUT THE OTHER POSTER, not the substance of the discussion, but the person making the comment. Between you, me and Biggsy, let's see who is the very next poster, after I post this comment,  to post a comment referencing the other poster instead of the substance.  That shouldn't be a problem right . . . because you're not stalking me . . . right?  I look forward to both of you proving me wrong. 

lol -- 7:04 pm . . . .  tick, tock . . . tick. . . .tock

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#62 : June 10, 2013, 10:26:27 PM

We're all waiting, Pyscho-Boy.

Show us what you have.

Let's see this shock and awe evidence you've been talking about.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#63 : June 10, 2013, 10:28:00 PM

I am baffled at the amount of corruption I see on a daily basis.  Occurrences that would have impeached prior Presidents.  They had less on Nixon with Watergate.  Americans are seriously naive or misguided.  It is hard to tell anymore. VIn thinks he doesn't have to worry about the govt. Lmao.  Do you even watch the news?  Forget the illusion of choice.  Zero has told more lies than any of those MIT guys. 

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#64 : June 10, 2013, 11:07:28 PM

RE: Vinnie's "FEAR" canard.

The Bill of Rights, at its core,  is a list of things that's supposed to prevent the government from encroaching on the rights of the citizenry. When you look at the personal invasion of the PRISM mechanism and its overarching infringement on peoples rights to their own privacy then it would stand to reason that people have every justification to "FEAR" the government stealing those protections away.

ROFLMAO  --  what could be funnier than that ^^^^  comment . . . . by a guy who thinks the government blew up the World Trade Centers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O-M-G . . . .  I just spit out my beer laughing

Is that what I said Vin? Show the quote.

you deny that you believe the government brought down the WTCs?

If anyone cares to take the time and hasn't already seen this. Then I would strongly urge you to watch it. Architects and Engineers 9/11. I'm actually stunned when I meet someone that doesn't recognize that the official story is nothing but a pack of lies.

: June 10, 2013, 11:21:39 PM VinBucFan

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#65 : June 10, 2013, 11:11:31 PM

Only a complete and utter moron blames the two party system for the corruption that exists in our government (sorry Durango. Wait, no I'm not). This idiot is talking about a diversion, well trying to spark a hopeless revolution in order to reform the government is about as big of a tragically fool-hearted diversion as there is.

60 Senators and a majority of House votes cost the same amount of money whether there are two parties in power or 20. You want to see real change, learn to understand that truism as your starting point.

His point is sailing right over your head. He's not blaming the two party system for the corruption, he's saying the corruption exists in every facet..and the two party system is a diversion with the ultimate goal of attracting negative attention to one side or the other, but never the government as a whole.

And introducing a 3rd or 4th party into the equation changes this how, smart one? The tea party got lots of self proclaimed libertarians elected. How well did that work out for you?

Elections have to have a winner, and what determines that winner is people choosing a side. There is no reform, no new system that you and the crazy one will introduce that functions differently, sans a dictatorship. If the system is broken, then any new moving pieces added into it will eventually wind up broken as well. Obviously, that point sailed over your head.

I don't care what you think about changes to the system, I'm simply pointing out that your little tangent had nothing to do with what was actually said. If you can't understand what you're reading, why do you keep asking people to explain themselves to you? So you can take what they say and twist it into something that exists only in your head? Same tired act over and over again.

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#66 : June 10, 2013, 11:27:09 PM

The Bill of Rights, at its core,  is a list of things that's supposed to prevent the government from encroaching on the rights of the citizenry. When you look at the personal invasion of the PRISM mechanism and its overarching infringement on peoples rights to their own privacy then it would stand to reason that people have every justification to "FEAR" the government stealing those protections away.

ROFLMAO  --  what could be funnier than that ^^^^  comment . . . . by a guy who thinks the government blew up the World Trade Centers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still waiting.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#67 : June 10, 2013, 11:31:14 PM

I'm still waiting.

If anyone cares to take the time and hasn't already seen this. Then I would strongly urge you to watch it. Architects and Engineers 9/11. I'm actually stunned when I meet someone that doesn't recognize that the official story is nothing but a pack of lies.

[/quote]

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#68 : June 10, 2013, 11:34:26 PM

"by a guy who thinks the government blew up the World Trade Centers"

I'm still waiting. Back up what you said. I'm not letting this go. Now put up or shut up.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#69 : June 10, 2013, 11:37:41 PM

I'm still waiting. Back up what you said. I'm not letting this go. Now put up or shut up.

"I'm not letting this go" -- ooooooooohhhhh no  lol

[/quote]

Is this a discussion about whether or not our intelligence agency or its contacts are capable of pulling off a conspiracy? Are you freakin' serious?

Oh look the sky is blue.

lol
: June 10, 2013, 11:40:15 PM VinBucFan

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#70 : June 10, 2013, 11:47:23 PM

I'm not letting this go. Now put up or shut up. I know for an absolute fact you don't have it.

But you claim I did now show the evidence.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#71 : June 10, 2013, 11:48:40 PM

I'm not letting this go. Now put up or shut up. I know for an absolute fact you don't have it.

But you claim I did now show the evidence.

"I'm not letting this go" ---- oh no . . .  . . .lmao

Here's what one needs to believe for the official explanation.

Each of the floors in all three of those buildings fell via a "pancake effect" knocking out the floor below.  Sounds plausible, right?

Except we are also expected to believe that none of those floors in any of those buildings provided any resistance whatsoever as they crashed to the ground symmetrically each one piled neatly into their own footprint...... ::)

Perhaps the basic laws of physics were on a respite that day.

Durango 95 -- clearly qualified to be an objective expert witness on whether or not we should fear our government . ......lmao . .of course we should they brought down the WTCs . . .  . .baaahahahahahaha

and he's not letting this go . .  . . . roflmao
: June 10, 2013, 11:52:25 PM VinBucFan

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#72 : June 10, 2013, 11:53:09 PM

I'm waiting, Vinnie. let's see it.

Just post the link up so we can all see it, what are you hiding?  I'm more than willing to discuss anything I said in thread. Let's do it.

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#73 : June 10, 2013, 11:54:41 PM

You won't debate me because you FEAR me.

Post the link .

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#74 : June 10, 2013, 11:56:36 PM

You won't debate me because you FEAR me.

Post the link .

Here's what one needs to believe for the official explanation.

Each of the floors in all three of those buildings fell via a "pancake effect" knocking out the floor below.  Sounds plausible, right?

Except we are also expected to believe that none of those floors in any of those buildings provided any resistance whatsoever as they crashed to the ground symmetrically each one piled neatly into their own footprint...... ::)

Perhaps the basic laws of physics were on a respite that day.

lol

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I guess phone records aren't enough « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools