Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official Gun Control Thread. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 40

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#330 : June 21, 2013, 09:55:00 PM

less than a minute, lolz

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#331 : June 21, 2013, 09:55:54 PM

less than a minute, lolz

and yet here you are again . . . posting about me     man, if you think I comment on your stalking me to feel important . . . . wow . . .  you are beyond getting a grip ... you might be in lobotomy land.   

Let me prove my point to you and Biggsy by letting you guys step all over yourselves as I know you will.  Here's the challenge:

Between the three of us, let's see who is the first from this point forward to post ABOUT THE OTHER POSTER, not the substance of the discussion, but the person making the comment. Between you, me and Biggsy, let's see who is the very next poster, after I post this comment,  to post a comment referencing the other poster instead of the substance.  That shouldn't be a problem right . . . because you're not stalking me . . . right?  I look forward to both of you proving me wrong. 

lol -- 7:04 pm . . . .  tick, tock . . . tick. . . .tock

as usual .  . just about me . .  nothing on substance . .  . you're challenging Java for creepiness

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#332 : June 21, 2013, 09:56:54 PM

RESPONDING . . .  much different than stalking . .  apparently you sit around thinking of me

7 minutes ...... 1 minute ...... less than a minute ....... less than a minute

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

good thing I am not in your head . . . yikes

lolz ...... 7 minutes ....... 1 minute, less than a minute ..............

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#333 : June 21, 2013, 09:57:59 PM

RESPONDING . . .  much different than stalking . .  apparently you sit around thinking of me

7 minutes ...... 1 minute ...... less than a minute .......

good thing I am not in your head . . . yikes

lolz ......

The only poster I know that spends more time thinking about another male poster is Java

and yet here you are again . . . posting about me     man, if you think I comment on your stalking me to feel important . . . . wow . . .  you are beyond getting a grip ... you might be in lobotomy land.   

Let me prove my point to you and Biggsy by letting you guys step all over yourselves as I know you will.  Here's the challenge:

Between the three of us, let's see who is the first from this point forward to post ABOUT THE OTHER POSTER, not the substance of the discussion, but the person making the comment. Between you, me and Biggsy, let's see who is the very next poster, after I post this comment,  to post a comment referencing the other poster instead of the substance.  That shouldn't be a problem right . . . because you're not stalking me . . . right?  I look forward to both of you proving me wrong. 

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#334 : June 21, 2013, 09:58:54 PM

response different than stalking ..... bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#335 : June 21, 2013, 10:00:05 PM

you have a crush on me . .  that must be what it is

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#336 : June 21, 2013, 10:01:04 PM

tell us more about "intellectual dishonesty" peanut butter boy ......

my first post tonight was in response to your earlier post, yet you respond within minutes with your mindless drivel but that's different because your "responding" .... tell us more about "intellectual dishonesty" peanut butter boy

lolz

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#337 : June 21, 2013, 10:01:14 PM

I don't sit around thinking about you. I post on the topics, you do nothing but thinking about me . . . creepy, but true

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#338 : June 21, 2013, 10:01:43 PM

yes that's what it is sweety .......   :-*

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#339 : June 21, 2013, 10:02:47 PM

my first post tonight was in response to your earlier post, yet you respond within minutes with your mindless drivel but that's different because your "responding" .... tell us more about "intellectual dishonesty" peanut butter boy

lolz

your first post tonight was  . .  . as usual . .  ABOUT ME . . . . maybe youre gay . .  looking for a male lover?  who knows, but I am not . .  maybe you should check with Java?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#340 : June 21, 2013, 10:03:59 PM

I don't sit around thinking about you. I post on the topics, you do nothing but thinking about me . . . creepy, but true

sure you don't that's why you responded within 7 minutes of me responding to a post in this thread and have continued to respond to me even though I am doing nothing but "stalking you" and "not posting on the topic"

tell us more about intellectual dishonesty peanut butter boy ...... lolz

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#341 : June 21, 2013, 10:04:05 PM

yes that's what it is sweety .......   :-*

must be with all the time you must spend thinking about me . . . and the total lack of control . . .  and then you lie about it . . . in the closet still, I guess?

whatever works for you . . . but youre wasting your time

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#342 : June 21, 2013, 10:05:26 PM

lolz

your first post tonight was  . .  . as usual . .  ABOUT ME . . . . maybe youre gay . .  looking for a male lover?  who knows, but I am not . .  maybe you should check with Java?

no it wasn't liar and going to the "gay jokes" are you ..... how hypocritical of you, shocking ..... lolz .... tell us more about intellectual dishonesty peanut butter boy and being in someone's head ...... lolz

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#343 : June 21, 2013, 10:06:29 PM

sure you don't that's why you responded within 7 minutes of me responding to a post in this thread and have continued to respond to me even though I am doing nothing but "stalking you" and "not posting on the topic"

tell us more about intellectual dishonesty peanut butter boy ...... lolz

OBVIOUS DIFFERENCE THAT ANYONE CAN SEE:

I post on all the board on a number of topics and NEVER . . .POST ABOUT YOU . . . (because I couldnt care less) , . . .  unless you do what you do, which is stalk me and post ABOUT ME . . . you cant help but post about me . . its how you define yourself apparently

proof is you lost this challenge IMMEDIATELY

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#344 : June 21, 2013, 10:08:46 PM

lolz

no it wasn't liar and going to the "gay jokes" are you ..... how hypocritical of you, shocking ..... lolz .... tell us more about intellectual dishonesty peanut butter boy and being in someone's head ...... lolz

how else would you explain a grown man's obvious infatuation with another man?  all you do is post about me . .  never on the topic.  That is why you LOST this immediately, as I predicted lol:

funniest bit is you blaming me when I respond . .  . lmao
: June 21, 2013, 10:10:30 PM VinBucFan

Page: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 40
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official Gun Control Thread. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools