Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: No bags allowed at NFL stadiums « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#60 : June 16, 2013, 10:31:44 AM

this guy looks like a nice guy.   Why not let him bring a bag into the stadium?

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#61 : June 16, 2013, 11:17:34 AM

^^^^ "What could possibly go wrong?!"

(especially when we've already changed his heart & mind...)
: June 16, 2013, 11:25:29 AM TheChronicHotAir

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#62 : June 16, 2013, 11:47:41 AM

^^^^ "What could possibly go wrong?!"

(especially when we've already changed his heart & mind...)

Bottom line:  Do you feel unsafe at NFL games?  If so, why?  Because of some drunk opposing fans,  catching obesity from the guy next to you, the thought that you may not be able to make your mortgage payment due to the cost of food/ticket/merch, the thought of the guy next to you having a bomb, or other reasons?   

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#63 : June 16, 2013, 11:57:38 AM

Some nutjob could easily fly a plane into the stadium like that rightwingnutjob did to the IRS- a plane packed w/ TNT could really do some bad stuff.  There's no real way of getting away 100% from the threat, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#64 : June 16, 2013, 02:11:09 PM

Some nutjob could easily fly a plane into the stadium like that rightwingnutjob did to the IRS- a plane packed w/ TNT could really do some bad stuff.  There's no real way of getting away 100% from the threat, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

True

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#65 : June 16, 2013, 02:14:20 PM

3) Why can't every stadium have a bag line?  It's simple, everyone without a bag goes through line A, everyone with a bag goes through line B. 
So, if a dude/dudette blows up a bag in Line B, and you're in Line A, then you're game with that?
i realize you are just trollin, but you cant stop crazy.

I'm dead serious.
Getting in line, before the bags are checked/rejected, is the most vulnerable time period in the NFL gameday experience!
there will always be lines, I think you're statement is an oxymoron

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#66 : June 16, 2013, 02:15:04 PM

Luckily for the good nurse,  he would have already gone home.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

fanofkit

Pro Bowler

#67 : June 16, 2013, 03:28:13 PM

3) Why can't every stadium have a bag line?  It's simple, everyone without a bag goes through line A, everyone with a bag goes through line B. 
So, if a dude/dudette blows up a bag in Line B, and you're in Line A, then you're game with that?
i realize you are just trollin, but you cant stop crazy.

No you can't- Morgan keeps posting and posting and posting....
: June 18, 2013, 06:48:21 PM fanofkit
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: No bags allowed at NFL stadiums « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools