Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Russian President Putin....a thief?? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#120 : June 26, 2013, 09:01:14 AM

I don't think that is his intent.  I just think he's horribly misinformed, and dealing from a very limited world experience.

agreed

That, combined with a little bit of white guilt.

No guilt whatsoever. No shame either. I'm proud that we elected an intelligent black man as our President, even though I realize it was largely a backlash from George W. Bush. As bad as Bush was nobody in congress ever yelled out liar at him. Idiot would have been more appropriate, and no one ever disrespected him by waving their finger in his face. The fact is those things would never have happened to a white President. I have seven decades of personal observation. I've lived through the transformation of racism in this country, not read about it in a book or watched it in a video, though I have done that as well. I've lived overseas and visited Mexico and Canada. I don't have to live in Africa or India to know what goes on there. We live in an electronic age. There are cameras and microphones everywhere and hundreds of channels to watch listen and learn. One thing I've learned is way too many Americans vote against their own interests. One good sign is the number of atheists is growing by leaps and bounds. They are not singled out and ostracized like they once were. Thank you George Carlin.

Bottom line......I will defend my black President from unjust and unwarranted attacks. I earned the right to my opinion by voluntarily serving four years of active duty in the USAF. Barack Obama may not be right about everything, but at least he is trying to get our military out of places they don't belong. At least he cares about Americans. It's a shame this has to be his last term in office.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#121 : June 26, 2013, 09:30:58 AM

"Barack Obama may not be right about everything, but at least he is trying to get our military out of places they don't belong."

Oh, I get it now - you're a gullible fool. The withdrawal date set by Bush has long passed. You, sir, have been hoodwinked.

"The fact is those things would never have happened to a white President."

True, they're always treated with the utmost respect:

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#122 : June 26, 2013, 10:33:52 AM

"Barack Obama may not be right about everything, but at least he is trying to get our military out of places they don't belong."

Oh, I get it now - you're a gullible fool. The withdrawal date set by Bush has long passed. You, sir, have been hoodwinked.

"The fact is those things would never have happened to a white President."

True, they're always treated with the utmost respect:

Every President since Harry Truman has been poked fun at. None have been more blatantly disrespected than Barack Obama, and none have deserved it less.

Bush used the National Guard to avoid going to Viet Nam. He then used the National Guard to start and fight a war for no just reason. He made a lotof people rich and a lot of people dead, but not Bin Laden. Barack Obama had to take care of that bit of business.

You lack the ability to disagree without being disagreeable. I respect your right to an opinion, but that's all. There's nothing else about you that deserves it.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#123 : June 26, 2013, 10:36:47 AM

"None have been more blatantly disrespected than Barack Obama"

Now that's just an outright lie. You arrived at your opinion based on emotion, and now you're distorting facts and logic to fit your predetermined conclusions.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#124 : June 26, 2013, 11:05:22 AM

We have no proof that Bin Laden is dead.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#125 : June 26, 2013, 02:12:41 PM

I have seven decades of personal observation. ....I earned the right to my opinion by voluntarily serving four years of active duty in the USAF.

with those credentials, you've never been outside the country?

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#126 : June 26, 2013, 03:10:36 PM

The whole first black president always amazes me.  Which half is black and which half is white.  The guys as white as he is black.

fanofkit

Pro Bowler

#127 : June 26, 2013, 03:30:11 PM

So that whole thing about Putin and Kraft and the Super Bowl ring....Crazy huh??!?!

(Where did this whole thread thing go so wrong?)

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#128 : June 26, 2013, 07:13:48 PM

So that whole thing about Putin and Kraft and the Super Bowl ring....Crazy huh??!?!

On a bucs board.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#129 : June 26, 2013, 08:54:59 PM

lol

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#130 : June 26, 2013, 11:26:26 PM

"None have been more blatantly disrespected than Barack Obama"

Now that's just an outright lie. You arrived at your opinion based on emotion, and now you're distorting facts and logic to fit your predetermined conclusions.

Name one other President who has had a member of congress yell out "liar" while he was giving an address. Same goes for the finger waving in the President's face. You can't because it has never happened.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#131 : June 26, 2013, 11:30:07 PM

I have seven decades of personal observation. ....I earned the right to my opinion by voluntarily serving four years of active duty in the USAF.

with those credentials, you've never been outside the country?

What part of  "lived overseas" and "visited Canada and Mexico" don't you understand?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#132 : June 26, 2013, 11:33:22 PM

Garfield, Lincoln, Kennedy, McKinley
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Russian President Putin....a thief?? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools