Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Russian President Putin....a thief?? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 9

Hayseed

Pro Bowler

#15 : June 15, 2013, 12:00:37 PM

And when He decides to get involved in a conflict, he's all in--- not a wuss like Barack Obama, who announces "stepped up" U.S. involvement in Syria via... "white house staff"?? (Because he's so afraid of a sound bite being used against him in 10 months)
The Syria rebels have already lost, thanks to Russia & Hezzbollah's involvement.
Obama, so afraid to become a george bush in the mideast, waited way too long and only ACTED because of former President Bill Clinton's critical comments.

Obama = wuss

Yes....we should go "all in" just like Iraq, right? That worked out so well.  ::)

Tell me. How much do you know about what is going on in Syria? GIve me one example of where we got involved in a Middle East conflict and it worked out well for everybody?

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#16 : June 15, 2013, 12:03:20 PM

Obama's no wuss. He's a black President of the most racist country on the planet...............and actually elected twice, unlike Bush who stole much more than a SB ring.

Thanks for the History Lesson, sparky.

Bush was elected TWICE.

Edit: And how can you call "America" the most racist population ever?? Good and bad, it has most diversity of any Country on Earth.

You live in Florida and don't remember the election Bush stole? You just weren't paying attention. Too many video games?

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#17 : June 15, 2013, 12:07:59 PM

You're talking about Bush "stealing an Election" while there's an IRS investigation (attempted voter fraud) going on?? Cute.

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#18 : June 15, 2013, 12:16:40 PM

He's a thug. But, he stole from someone right in front of them, which is a little more honorable than the faceless crimes that our politicians perform all the time.

Politicians are sociopaths that lie, cheat, and steal, everyday. :)

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#19 : June 15, 2013, 12:24:21 PM

For the amount of money that 2005 season and ring cost, if that was my ring the next thing he would have been putting in that pocket was his teeth. The most current US and Russian relation would have been my right to his jaw.

And the funny thing is, IF he did, they would've respected him for it.

"Power" is a big thing over there still.

fanofkit

Pro Bowler

#20 : June 15, 2013, 12:37:49 PM

At least Putin has some (foot?)balls!!

He led his Country to a 436-to ZERO vote  against "gay propaganda".

And when He decides to get involved in a conflict, he's all in--- not a wuss like Barack Obama, who announces "stepped up" U.S. involvement in Syria via... "white house staff"?? (Because he's so afraid of a sound bite being used against him in 10 months)
The Syria rebels have already lost, thanks to Russia & Hezzbollah's involvement.
Obama, so afraid to become a george bush in the mideast, waited way too long and only ACTED because of former President Bill Clinton's critical comments.

Obama = wuss

Obama's no wuss. He's a black President of the most racist country on the planet...............and actually elected twice, unlike Bush who stole much more than a SB ring.

I am being completely apolitical here, just speaking as an American- but do you realize how absurd your statement that this is the most racist nation on earth is?  His accomplishment of becoming the leader of the most powerful nation on earth is amazing and made more remarkable by the fact that he is the first Black man to do so.  This feat, however was only made possible by a majority of voting  (and as you would say - racist ) Americans.  There is a great deal of shame both past in present in the nations throughout this world, when it comes to racist or bigoted behavior, a great many with records far more egregious. I understand your emotional attachment to the argument, but please pull back on the hyperbole.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#21 : June 15, 2013, 12:38:41 PM

For the amount of money that 2005 season and ring cost, if that was my ring the next thing he would have been putting in that pocket was his teeth. The most current US and Russian relation would have been my right to his jaw.

Hope you like cutting down trees in Siberia....
With my ring on my finger.. Sure

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#22 : June 15, 2013, 12:43:52 PM

Obama = wuss

Yes....we should go "all in" just like Iraq, right? That worked out so well.  ::)

Tell me. How much do you know about what is going on in Syria? GIve me one example of where we got involved in a Middle East conflict and it worked out well for everybody?

I'm not saying we should go all in.

But Obama is definitely the most "What Does Twitter Say I Should Do/Say" Prezid3nt in recent times. (I guess that's why Hate likes him. No balls.)

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#23 : June 15, 2013, 12:44:43 PM

Kraft sounds like he needs to grow a pair. If he loved that ring so much he would've fought to get it back. **CENSORED**

Biff Barker

Pro Bowler

#24 : June 15, 2013, 12:58:12 PM

Putin is a bona fide badass and he's a murderous thug too. Old school KGB mentality to the cellular level.
 Maybe the nicest thing you could say is at least he was born in the country in which he presides over.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#25 : June 15, 2013, 12:59:25 PM

Kraft sounds like he needs to grow a pair. If he loved that ring so much he would've fought to get it back. **CENSORED**

Yet according to Chronic, I'm the one with no balls  ;D

-------------------------------------------------------

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#26 : June 15, 2013, 01:25:17 PM

"I took yo ring nicka."

-Putin.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#27 : June 15, 2013, 01:27:01 PM

Lol

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#28 : June 15, 2013, 02:38:34 PM

I like where this thread is heading.

Let me contribute. Your opinion stinks, the party I support is the best etc etc etc.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#29 : June 15, 2013, 02:44:03 PM

"I took yo ring nicka."

-Putin.

lmao!!!

And Kraft is whining about it years later!! Bltch move, for sure!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Russian President Putin....a thief?? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools