Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Russian President Putin....a thief?? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#60 : June 16, 2013, 02:26:53 PM

At least Putin has some (foot?)balls!!

He led his Country to a 436-to ZERO vote  against "gay propaganda".

And when He decides to get involved in a conflict, he's all in--- not a wuss like Barack Obama, who announces "stepped up" U.S. involvement in Syria via... "white house staff"?? (Because he's so afraid of a sound bite being used against him in 10 months)
The Syria rebels have already lost, thanks to Russia & Hezzbollah's involvement.
Obama, so afraid to become a george bush in the mideast, waited way too long and only ACTED because of former President Bill Clinton's critical comments.

Obama = wuss

Obama's no wuss. He's a black President of the most racist country on the planet...............and actually elected twice, unlike Bush who stole much more than a SB ring.

Most racist country on the planet??? you are horribly ignorant.  We aren't even close to the bottom half.  Ever hear of India?  South Africa?  Pretty much  every third world country has some type of deep racial divide that results quite often in murder, genocide, slavery and indentured servitude.... Talk to a Hatian, or a Cuban about what "type" of people are on the bottom of the totem pole in those countries.  Please educate yourself and stop hating your own country.  Make it better instead.

My reference is to supposedly literate and educated countries, not where electricity is something new and exciting. Get over yourself.

Name all of those countries that are less racist than the US. The developed East Asian countries are very racist. Some stores will kick you out for being a foreigner in Japan. A lot of Western European countries have a lot of anti-immigration sentiment going on right now. Every few weeks you see a video posted about a really racist woman on a train complaining about minorities in the UK. There's growing neo-nazi parties in a lot of those countries.

The only developed country that you could call less racist than the US is Canada, maybe one or two Western European countries who don't have many minorities, and I guess you classify countries like Barbados and Trinidad and Tobago developed, then them too.

fanofkit

Pro Bowler

#61 : June 16, 2013, 03:17:54 PM

Moscow (CNN) -- Russia's president is fighting back: No, he did not steal a Super Bowl ring. And no, he's not rocking the diamond-encrusted prize on his finger, either.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/16/world/europe/russia-putin-ring/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Had a feeling there was more to the story than Krafty was letting on.

Kraft would have been wise - no matter the truth- to let the story alone.  Now he just looks petulant.

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer
#62 : June 16, 2013, 03:27:07 PM

I find it hilarious that everyone loves to embrace Obama's black heritage but forgets he is half white. So stop using it as an excuse/shield for your politics on a football message board.

Putin took Kraft's ring. Kraft was too big of a puss to do anything about it. He is crying about it years later. Thats the jist of the story.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#63 : June 16, 2013, 03:28:24 PM

I find it hilarious that everyone loves to embrace Obama's black heritage but forgets he is half white.

When you look at him, what do you see?

-------------------------------------------------------

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer
#64 : June 16, 2013, 03:35:42 PM

I find it hilarious that everyone loves to embrace Obama's black heritage but forgets he is half white.

A terrible president who was elected on ridiculous promises that he couldn't keep?

Still doesn't change the fact hes not 100% black like everyone tries to make him out to be. You want to play that card then go ahead...facts are that hes only 50% black.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#65 : June 16, 2013, 03:37:40 PM

I'm not playing any card..... just asked a simple question, one you seem to have difficulty answering.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#66 : June 16, 2013, 03:42:52 PM

And when He decides to get involved in a conflict, he's all in--- not a wuss like Barack Obama, who announces "stepped up" U.S. involvement in Syria via... "white house staff"?? (Because he's so afraid of a sound bite being used against him in 10 months)
The Syria rebels have already lost, thanks to Russia & Hezzbollah's involvement.
Obama, so afraid to become a george bush in the mideast, waited way too long and only ACTED because of former President Bill Clinton's critical comments.

Obama = wuss

Obama's no wuss. He's a black President of the most racist country on the planet...............and actually elected twice, unlike Bush who stole much more than a SB ring.

Most racist country on the planet??? you are horribly ignorant.  We aren't even close to the bottom half.  Ever hear of India?  South Africa?  Pretty much  every third world country has some type of deep racial divide that results quite often in murder, genocide, slavery and indentured servitude.... Talk to a Hatian, or a Cuban about what "type" of people are on the bottom of the totem pole in those countries.  Please educate yourself and stop hating your own country.  Make it better instead.

My reference is to supposedly literate and educated countries, not where electricity is something new and exciting. Get over yourself.

United Kingdom
Italy

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#67 : June 16, 2013, 03:58:41 PM

I'm not playing any card..... just asked a simple question, one you seem to have difficulty answering.

I'll answer it for him. A black guy. Obama would be a slave back in the day. If nobody knew Obama was of mixed race he would be called a Black man only and that he's half  wouldn't fly. I'll walk into a Klan rally and tell them I'm 50% white I'm sure they will welcome me with open arms.

tmac87

Starter
#68 : June 16, 2013, 04:03:25 PM

Absolutely. George W. Bush sped up the process by at least two decades. Even so, Obama only got about 36% of the white vote in both elections. Rather than taking pride in our country producing an articulate and intelligent black leader, we have republican legislators yelling out liar at him and shaking a finger in his face. That is disgraceful and disrespectful to the limit, and there is plenty more where that came from. You read it here and hear it in conversations everywhere. The basis for it is the color of the man's skin, and that is racism.

Wow.  Just wow.

Also, racism = getting 93% of the vote from people with the same skin color-- despite some political views that most "church going blacks hate"...

When did you ever have to decide on a president based on race... Every **CENSORED**ing choice you've ever made was between 2 white men, and who asked you "Did you elect him because he's white?"... What party do the racists (usually) vote with? Or most bigots for that matter.....(Of course I understand not all are absolutes) Serious question though..... I'll wait. Why would a black man vote Republican with how the party and Fox News, the flagship station for all things retarded, smear everything and ratchet up hate/fear among whites toward us?? Black people will vote democratic because they treat them like **CENSORED** the least, and agreeing with the Bible doesn't mean you vote that way for public policy... Strom Thurmond was a baptist and racist as SH!T... So clearly Sunday School doesn't make everything.
If your life depended on it, and someone asked you what party the white guy yelling the n word is apart of, I know which I'm picking... The same ones who don't believe in science, women's rights or a country founded on immigration to allow, idk.... immigrants?... You even seem to approve Putin's anti-gay legislation and bash Obama for not wanting to be Bush in the mideast, like that would be Oh so horrific? lmao... If Bush would have made the exact same moves your reasoning and feelings would be flopped. You and I both know it, and that alone shows you don't have a problem with the policies, just the guy making the call.... And why is that? Because he's a dem, or black? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you aren't racist, but being so unobjective, this questions is next in line.

America will be 10x better when Libertarian ideas/policies are the forefront of Repubs party and not simple Southern strategy from the 70s. Old white men are dying out day by day and a smaller population is susceptible to their vile garbage and rhetoric...
: June 16, 2013, 04:37:32 PM tmac87

Even if you get off my island, Goldson and Barron are right there. You want to go across the middle and get tattooed, it is what it is. - Revis Isle

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#69 : June 16, 2013, 04:05:25 PM

I dont care what color skin he has. Hes leading a country full of PEOPLE. The race thing is way played out imo. I blame media, TV, movies, all the **CENSORED** we are taught to believe. Open your eyes and realize were all people with hopes, dreams, and all that **CENSORED**. We all want to win when its all said and done. We need a real leader. Not somebody who points fingers and plays the victim card (how hes always refering to Bush). Take some god damn responsibility. Theres a country out there who doesnt give a **CENSORED** who was the last president. Its about now and leading everybody in a direction they want to go. Not just where you want to go.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#70 : June 16, 2013, 04:08:07 PM

I'll answer it for him. A black guy. Obama would be a slave back in the day. If nobody knew Obama was of mixed race he would be called a Black man only and that he's half  wouldn't fly. I'll walk into a Klan rally and tell them I'm 50% white I'm sure they will welcome me with open arms.

Haha...that pretty much sums it up.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#71 : June 16, 2013, 04:09:17 PM

This belongs in pirates cove

Unfortunately, yes.

agreed, although some of the comments in this thread aren't even Cove-worthy . . .  and that's saying something

Lord Bortles

Hall of Famer

#72 : June 16, 2013, 04:58:20 PM

Obama = wuss

I am being completely apolitical here, just speaking as an American- but do you realize how absurd your statement that this is the most racist nation on earth is?  His accomplishment of becoming the leader of the most powerful nation on earth is amazing and made more remarkable by the fact that he is the first Black man to do so.  This feat, however was only made possible by a majority of voting  (and as you would say - racist ) Americans.  There is a great deal of shame both past in present in the nations throughout this world, when it comes to racist or bigoted behavior, a great many with records far more egregious. I understand your emotional attachment to the argument, but please pull back on the hyperbole.

What you fail to realize is the only reason we have a black President is voters couldn't stomach the idea of 4/8 more years of anyone even remotely connected to George W. Bush. Bush left a stench in the Whitehouse that will take several administrations to remove. It might be a decade or more before the racist party can come up with a viable candidate. When their leadership proclaims on national television that they must protect the wealthy from higher taxes, they've lost touch with most Americans. Both parties suck when it comes to public safety verses the gun lobby. How can any American oppose background checks for gun ownership?

I remember when politicians were elected BECAUSE they were racist. At least we have advanced beyond that, but it still exists, just in a different form and a different party. We can thank John F. Kennedy and LBJ for that. We now have more deaths than births in the white population, and the people coming to America aren't coming from Europe and Australia. The dynamics are changing. I'd love to see how our laws will change when whites become a minority. Prejudice will always be here. At least now people have some sense of shame when it's revealed. That's some progress but Utopia ain't gonna happen in America, not when someone is always preaching one doctrine or another and creating differences that don't exist.

ONLY reason? Come on man

Absolutely. George W. Bush sped up the process by at least two decades. Even so, Obama only got about 36% of the white vote in both elections. Rather than taking pride in our country producing an articulate and intelligent black leader, we have republican legislators yelling out liar at him and shaking a finger in his face. That is disgraceful and disrespectful to the limit, and there is plenty more where that came from. You read it here and hear it in conversations everywhere. The basis for it is the color of the man's skin, and that is racism.

36% of the white vote? Do you really trust exit polls? I also wonder if you make up your stats.

RD 1) QB B. Bortles/ T. Bridgewater/ J. Manziel
RD 2) WR Kelvin Benjamin/ A. Robinson/ D. Adams/ M. Lee/
RD 3) OG D. Dozier/ C. Richardson/
RD 5) WR D. Archer/ J. Huff/ M. Davis/ TJ Jones/ R Grant
RD 6) OLB P Shembo/ R. Powell/ - DE A. Lynch/ M Sam  RD 7) G B. Thomas (injured)

Lord Bortles

Hall of Famer

#73 : June 16, 2013, 05:02:47 PM

I find it hilarious that everyone loves to embrace Obama's black heritage but forgets he is half white. So stop using it as an excuse/shield for your politics on a football message board.

Putin took Kraft's ring. Kraft was too big of a puss to do anything about it. He is crying about it years later. Thats the jist of the story.

A puss? You're in Russia. Their president takes your property and his bodyguards walk away with him. He's a coward for not risking his life? Russia isn't like the USA where you can fight for justice.

RD 1) QB B. Bortles/ T. Bridgewater/ J. Manziel
RD 2) WR Kelvin Benjamin/ A. Robinson/ D. Adams/ M. Lee/
RD 3) OG D. Dozier/ C. Richardson/
RD 5) WR D. Archer/ J. Huff/ M. Davis/ TJ Jones/ R Grant
RD 6) OLB P Shembo/ R. Powell/ - DE A. Lynch/ M Sam  RD 7) G B. Thomas (injured)

youngone

Hall of Famer
#74 : June 16, 2013, 05:03:18 PM

But we know what his description would be if Obama mugged him in the back of an alley.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Russian President Putin....a thief?? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools