Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Russian President Putin....a thief?? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9

Hate

Hall of Famer
: June 15, 2013, 07:53:18 AM

Putin said I can kill someone with this, took Krafts Super Bowl ring

In 2005, Patriots owner Robert Kraft joined several other American business leaders at a meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin, and Putin left with Krafts Super Bowl ring. After questions arose about what happened, Kraft released a statement saying he had given Putin the ring as a present to show his respect for the people of Russia.

Now Kraft says thats not exactly how it happened.

Kraft now says Putin took the ring without his permission, and that the George W. Bush White House urged him not to make an issue of the theft because of concerns about the incident damaging U.S.-Russian relations.

I took out the ring and showed it to [Putin], and he put it on and he goes, I can kill someone with this ring, Kraft said at a speech this week, according to the New York Post. I put my hand out and he put it in his pocket, and three KGB guys got around him and walked out.

Kraft said he intended to do whatever he could to get the ring back from Putin, until the White House urged him to let it go.

I really didnt [want to]. I had an emotional tie to the ring, it has my name on it, Kraft said. I dont want to see it on eBay. There was a pause on the other end of the line, and the voice repeated, It would really be in the best interest if you meant to give the ring as a present.

And so Kraft gave up his Super Bowl ring. We hope Putin didnt actually kill someone with it.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/06/15/putin-said-i-can-kill-someone-with-krafts-super-bowl-ring/

-------------------------------------------------------

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#1 : June 15, 2013, 08:22:01 AM

Putin is soooo bad ass. 

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#2 : June 15, 2013, 10:03:16 AM

He probably killed a tiger with it

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#3 : June 15, 2013, 10:50:49 AM

At least Putin has some (foot?)balls!!

He led his Country to a 436-to ZERO vote  against "gay propaganda".

And when He decides to get involved in a conflict, he's all in--- not a wuss like Barack Obama, who announces "stepped up" U.S. involvement in Syria via... "white house staff"?? (Because he's so afraid of a sound bite being used against him in 10 months)
The Syria rebels have already lost, thanks to Russia & Hezzbollah's involvement.
Obama, so afraid to become a george bush in the mideast, waited way too long and only ACTED because of former President Bill Clinton's critical comments.

Obama = wuss

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
#4 : June 15, 2013, 10:55:49 AM

And when He decides to get involved in a conflict, he's all in--- not a wuss like Barack Obama, who announces "stepped up" U.S. involvement in Syria via... "white house staff"?? (Because he's so afraid of a sound bite being used against him in 10 months)
The Syria rebels have already lost, thanks to Russia & Hezzbollah's involvement.
Obama, so afraid to become a george bush in the mideast, waited way too long and only ACTED because of former President Bill Clinton's critical comments.

Obama = wuss

youngone

Hall of Famer
#5 : June 15, 2013, 11:04:44 AM

For the amount of money that 2005 season and ring cost, if that was my ring the next thing he would have been putting in that pocket was his teeth. The most current US and Russian relation would have been my right to his jaw.

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#6 : June 15, 2013, 11:08:39 AM

I'm sure Putin felt he was entitled...

Hoist the Battleflag

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#7 : June 15, 2013, 11:10:13 AM

Obama = wuss

Obama's no wuss. He's a black President of the most racist country on the planet...............and actually elected twice, unlike Bush who stole much more than a SB ring.

bucfan33

Pro Bowler
#8 : June 15, 2013, 11:12:41 AM

I'm sure Putin felt he was entitled...

Didn't NE get there SPYGATE training from the KGB?

RaHonde Barber

Rookie

#9 : June 15, 2013, 11:14:51 AM

For the amount of money that 2005 season and ring cost, if that was my ring the next thing he would have been putting in that pocket was his teeth. The most current US and Russian relation would have been my right to his jaw.

Hope you like cutting down trees in Siberia....

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#10 : June 15, 2013, 11:17:59 AM

Obama = wuss
+1

RaHonde Barber

Rookie

#11 : June 15, 2013, 11:29:45 AM

It's so ironic that you Obama-haters are pro-Putin. Putin is about 100x worse than what you think Obama is. Putin is a murderous authoritarian despot that wages war against his own people, and supports a butcher like Assad for political reasons. Go move to Russia and **CENSORED** about Putin like you do here about Obama, and pack a sweater, you're gonna need in Siberia when you're breaking rocks as a political prisoner.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#12 : June 15, 2013, 11:47:49 AM

You can tell Kraft never grew up in a hard area.. You never wear expensive jewelry into a gangsters house. Unless you want to get robbed

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Hate

Hall of Famer
#13 : June 15, 2013, 11:54:10 AM

You can tell Kraft never grew up in a hard area.. You never wear expensive jewelry into a gangsters house. Unless you want to get robbed

lol....proof that book sense doesn't equate to street smarts

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#14 : June 15, 2013, 11:55:57 AM

Obama's no wuss. He's a black President of the most racist country on the planet...............and actually elected twice, unlike Bush who stole much more than a SB ring.

Thanks for the History Lesson, sparky.

Bush was elected TWICE.

Edit: And how can you call "America" the most racist population ever?? Good and bad, it has most diversity of any Country on Earth.
: June 15, 2013, 11:59:04 AM TheChronicHotAir

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Russian President Putin....a thief?? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools