Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: According to ESPN Bucs aren't even an option to make the playoffs « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 14

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#15 : June 15, 2013, 03:33:57 PM

Opinions will change when we destroy the media darling New York Jets.

not really..... that team is trash. Now when we hand the Saints their asses, eyes will be opened!

Man. How awesome would it be to smash the Jets and Saints, then go into week 3 at the Pats with a head of steam? The Pats have the Bills and Jets before us. Week 3 has potential to be a doooozy.

jbear

Pro Bowler

#16 : June 15, 2013, 03:34:04 PM

I would take the Bucs over Minnesota when it comes to wins.  Vegas seems to agree regarding the Odds of winning the superbowl. 
: June 15, 2013, 04:06:42 PM jbear

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#17 : June 15, 2013, 03:42:40 PM

Opinions will change when we destroy the media darling New York Jets.

not really..... that team is trash. Now when we hand the Saints their asses, eyes will be opened!

Man. How awesome would it be to smash the Jets and Saints, then go into week 3 at the Pats with a head of steam? The Pats have the Bills and Jets before us. Week 3 has potential to be a doooozy.
how often are Bill Bilichick coached teams not ready to ball?  How often is Tom Brady not prepared snd focused?  I plan to be at that game and would love that but it ain't gonna happen.  If we beat them we are gonna have to earn it. 

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#18 : June 15, 2013, 03:53:47 PM

it doesnt bother me that schlereth picked the falcons and saints and 49ers and seahawks over us.  half of this board will do the same.

The point is that 10 teams were mentioned as possible NFC playoff teams.  Only 6 teams were not mentioned.  That says to me he thinks the bucs are gonna be terrible. 

Teams not mentioned: Bucs, Rams, Panthers, Cardinals, Lions, Philly.

Yes this what I meant by it. No way we are one of the bottom 6 teams in the NFC.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#19 : June 15, 2013, 03:57:43 PM

it doesnt bother me that schlereth picked the falcons and saints and 49ers and seahawks over us.  half of this board will do the same.

The point is that 10 teams were mentioned as possible NFC playoff teams.  Only 6 teams were not mentioned.  That says to me he thinks the bucs are gonna be terrible. 

Yes this what I meant by it. No way we are one of the bottom 6 teams in the NFC.

Proof?  Link?

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#20 : June 15, 2013, 03:59:25 PM

Proof?  Link?

Uhh what?

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#21 : June 15, 2013, 03:59:54 PM

i think the point is that the Bucs are a small market team with a fairweather fanbase.  and no, we arent favorites.  doesnt mean we are awful.  fans from around the country care about the cowboys, the redskins, the bears.  half of the tampa bay area isnt even bucs fans.  i wouldnt assume too much.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#22 : June 15, 2013, 04:08:24 PM

Proof?  Link?

Give proof and a link that they're not a top 6 team.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#23 : June 15, 2013, 04:08:53 PM

We might not be a bottom 6 team but when two other teams in your division are considered strong playoff contenders your chances are greatly diminished.  Anything can happen so no, we should at least be a consideration. 

jbear

Pro Bowler

#24 : June 15, 2013, 04:11:12 PM

i think the point is that the Bucs are a small market team with a fairweather fanbase.  and no, we arent favorites.  doesnt mean we are awful.  fans from around the country care about the cowboys, the redskins, the bears.  half of the tampa bay area isnt even bucs fans.  i wouldnt assume too much.

The big market thng is definitely  true.  Cowboys and Giants are always gonna get mentioned if they aren't obviously terrible.  Personally I think the Cowboys don't look like any kind of favorite.  They could easily have a terrible season

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#25 : June 15, 2013, 04:17:15 PM

Every season there are a couple of surprise teams that sneak into the playoffs. Bucs may very well be one of those Cinderella teams.  But a team that has lost 5 of their last 6 games won't get accolades until it earns them.

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#26 : June 15, 2013, 04:20:03 PM

Proof?  Link?

Give proof and a link that they're not a top 6 team.

Well technically we are all tied so nobody is at the bottom or top.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#27 : June 15, 2013, 04:25:40 PM

how often are Bill Bilichick coached teams not ready to ball?  How often is Tom Brady not prepared snd focused?  I plan to be at that game and would love that but it ain't gonna happen.  If we beat them we are gonna have to earn it.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2012091602/2012/REG2/cardinals@patriots#menu=highlights|contentId:0ap1000000062931&tab=analyze

-------------------------------------------------------

Hate

Hall of Famer
#28 : June 15, 2013, 04:27:59 PM

i think the point is that the Bucs are a small market team with a fairweather fanbase. 

What does that have to do with the product on the field?

-------------------------------------------------------

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#29 : June 15, 2013, 04:33:48 PM

i think the point is that the Bucs are a small market team with a fairweather fanbase. 

What does that have to do with the product on the field?
Not a thing. But ut does have to do with espn giving us current airtime

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: According to ESPN Bucs aren't even an option to make the playoffs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools