Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official 'OBAMA Dropped the Ball on Syria' Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

GayRobot

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Starter

#45 : March 19, 2014, 08:42:48 AM

Getting involved with Syria would have been a huge mistake. Especially when your on the wrong side.  Wish Obama would have teamed up with Assad to wipe those disgusting "rebels" off the face of the earth. But assads done a wonderful job on his own. Dude deserves a medal for his achievements.

WC-Bucs fan

Starter

#46 : April 01, 2014, 03:43:42 AM

Obama not backing up his threats again!
What a **CENSORED**ing Loser Coward Lying P.O.S. Prezident!!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/latest-victory-assad-won-war-111500116.html

He is the "Coward" President who had the balls to send a covert Special Ops raid on a sovereign nation, order the killing of the most wanted man in the world, with no guarantee that he would be there, bag him up, and dump him in a sea. That takes massive balls. Boldest move I've read of since "The Bay of Pigs". When people say President Obama is a coward, I just think of Osama Bin Laden's bullet riddled corpse getting eaten by small animals in the water.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#47 : April 01, 2014, 08:13:44 AM

lol

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#48 : April 01, 2014, 10:57:45 PM

Obama not backing up his threats again!
What a **CENSORED**ing Loser Coward Lying P.O.S. Prezident!!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/latest-victory-assad-won-war-111500116.html

He is the "Coward" President who had the balls to send a covert Special Ops raid on a sovereign nation, order the killing of the most wanted man in the world, with no guarantee that he would be there, bag him up, and dump him in a sea. That takes massive balls. Boldest move I've read of since "The Bay of Pigs". When people say President Obama is a coward, I just think of Osama Bin Laden's bullet riddled corpse getting eaten by small animals in the water.

You're kidding, right?  The Piece of **CENSORED** who brought us "Benghazi" is brave/bold??
Yeah, that's what brave/bold people do.... push a WOMAN out into the streets of Washington and make her do 5 TV interviews to cover your lying "talking points" ass!  #bravery

Yeah, that's what brave/bold people do.... draw a red line in the sand, and then when it's crossed...twice!... defer your authority to people who will cancel out your red line.  #bravery

Yeah, that's what brave/bold people do.... Make up stories about how you can keep your insurance / delay your own piece of **CENSORED** bill 38 times... and declare it a "success".  #bravery

On and on... IRS scandal... Russia.... lying about his conversations with the Pope and Putin on back-to-back days.

Dude is a piece of **CENSORED**. And a coward.

BTW, the Courier that ratted out Obama bin Laden's location was "broken" by GWBush and his WATERBOARDING.

WC-Bucs fan

Starter

#49 : April 09, 2014, 05:10:56 AM

Here are 13 Benghazis under Bush that you never hear a word about.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-cesca/13-benghazis-that-occurre_b_3246847.html

Avoiding a war where we have zero credible evidence seems like the logical thing to do. George W didn't get the memo when he sent over 4,000 American troops to die in Iraq, tens of thousands more wounded, including two of my best friends, who talked me out of enlisting. I wanted so bad to fight for revenge for 9/11, but when I heard I would most likely be sent to Iraq, which had nothing to do with 9/11, I decided to stay in school.

Regarding Russia, what did George Bush do when Russia invaded Georgia? Nothing? That's right.

President Obama actually got things done. He got Osama Bin Laden shot in the face and dumped in the sea, he got our combat troops out of the quagmire of Iraq, and is getting out of Afghanistan. Bush was incompetent, if you want to credit his success to torture, than that strengthens my beliefs that he was incompetent. I know I'm fighting 1 vs 100 odds considering this is a southern fanbase, but I had to speak my mind.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#50 : April 09, 2014, 09:43:10 AM

Lol. That was one of the funniest pieces of total horsecrap I've read in a while.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#51 : April 09, 2014, 10:23:53 AM

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-cesca/13-benghazis-that-occurre_b_3246847.html

Avoiding a war where we have zero credible evidence seems like the logical thing to do. George W didn't get the memo when he sent over 4,000 American troops to die in Iraq, tens of thousands more wounded, including two of my best friends, who talked me out of enlisting. I wanted so bad to fight for revenge for 9/11, but when I heard I would most likely be sent to Iraq, which had nothing to do with 9/11, I decided to stay in school.

Regarding Russia, what did George Bush do when Russia invaded Georgia? Nothing? That's right.

President Obama actually got things done. He got Osama Bin Laden shot in the face and dumped in the sea, he got our combat troops out of the quagmire of Iraq, and is getting out of Afghanistan. Bush was incompetent, if you want to credit his success to torture, than that strengthens my beliefs that he was incompetent. I know I'm fighting 1 vs 100 odds considering this is a southern fanbase, but I had to speak my mind.

lol

spartan

Hall of Famer
#52 : April 09, 2014, 12:22:56 PM

The only thing this demonstrates is your total lack of understanding of the issue. The issue isn't that there was an attack or for that matter what was or was not done after the fact, but that the Administration was warned this was coming around the corner and they did nothing, then they stood up in front of the entire nation and said "Terrorist attack? What terrorist attack?" And what's more, those decisions were made purely for political, not practical reasons.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#53 : April 09, 2014, 12:27:12 PM

The only thing this demonstrates is your total lack of understanding of the issue. The issue isn't that there was an attack or for that matter what was or was not done after the fact, but that the Administration was warned this was coming around the corner and they did nothing, then they stood up in front of the entire nation and said "Terrorist attack? What terrorist attack?" And what's more, those decisions were made purely for political, not practical reasons.

those are the issues (in bold)

This one -- "Administration was warned this was coming around the corner and they did nothing" -- seems to be beyond dispute

This one-- "then they stood up in front of the entire nation and said "Terrorist attack? What terrorist attack?" -- there's no dispute they did that.

This one - "those decisions were made purely for political, not practical reasons"  -- seems to be the only area that is in dispute, at all.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

WC-Bucs fan

Starter

#54 : April 11, 2014, 01:54:41 AM

It was four people, in the grand scheme of things, does it matter? Four dead Americans would be considered a good day during the terrible days of the Iraq War, yet not one of you speaks out about that idiocy of our former President for that action. If President Obama started the Iraq War, I'm sure Hannity and the other Fox pundits would still be going on about it. You have no huge foreign policy failure to complain about, so you nitpick on the same tiny issue for years.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#55 : April 11, 2014, 06:30:02 PM

It's not about "4 dead people"... it's about LYING TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC (for weeks!!) regarding the cause of the attack..... just to salvage your chances at winning an Election.

Same with IRS targeting scandal/ cover-up....

spartan

Hall of Famer
#56 : April 11, 2014, 11:12:51 PM

This guy with "massive balls" said no 3 times, and was pretty much pushed into saying yes by the Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense, Head of the Cia and the Joint Chief of Staffs.

This picture here pretty much sums it up

Even Biden looks more involved than he does. He doesn't even have a seat at the table.

WC-Bucs fan

Starter

#57 : April 12, 2014, 05:07:23 AM

This guy with "massive balls" said no 3 times, and was pretty much pushed into saying yes by the Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense, Head of the Cia and the Joint Chief of Staffs.

Even Biden looks more involved than he does. He doesn't even have a seat at the table.

They moved from the Situation Room to the room where the Air Force was bringing in real-time information. He wanted no delay of information. The chubby AF General (Can't remember his name)offered his seat, but President Obama told him to keep working. *This picture was taken at the moment the first black hawk was going down inside the compound.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#58 : April 12, 2014, 08:59:03 PM

They moved from the Situation Room to the room where the Air Force was bringing in real-time information. He wanted no delay of information. The chubby AF General (Can't remember his name)offered his seat, but President Obama told him to keep working. *This picture was taken at the moment the first black hawk was going down inside the compound.
Hmmm - you really are fond of Barry aren't you.  Seems to me he has pretty much proven foreign policy isn't a strength, or even and interest. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

WC-Bucs fan

Starter

#59 : April 15, 2014, 06:13:22 AM

That picture represents his foreign policy. He will send troops anywhere in the world, no matter what our political allegiance is with that country, to get the interests of the American people satisfied. The difference between him and W is that President Obama doesn't go all-in on a war that is pointless, like Iraq. It's not that I like him so much, it's just I hate our past President so much. That entire 2002-2008 cluster**** we call foreign policy got a lot of my friends in the military wounded, thankfully none of them died.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official 'OBAMA Dropped the Ball on Syria' Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools