Boards > Pirate's Cove

The Official 'OBAMA Dropped the Ball on Syria' Thread

(1/7) > >>

TheChronicHotAir:
"Red Line in the Sand" clearly meant...... nothing-- pretty much like everything else Owebama says.

Who announces "stepped up" U.S. involvement in Syria... via"white house staff"?? (Because he's so afraid of a sound bite being used against him in 10 months)
The Syria rebels have already lost, thanks to Russia & Hezzbollah's involvement.
Obama, so afraid to become a george bush in the mideast, waited way too long and only ACTED because of former President Bill Clinton's critical comments.

Obama = wuss

Edit: Today on Charlie Rose, when asked to explain his "policy", he shim shammed an unreadable answer.

Bottom line: he waited too long and now there's NO WAY the U.S. will do anything major/ against the actions/will of Russia, Iran, Hezzbollah.  Now the bad guys know that all they have to do is ACT TOGETHER, and the U.S. can't do a thing (that means Israel will be their 'target' in the not-too distant future)....

VinBucFan:

DejaVu:
This was a huge loss of a great opportunity for the USA.

Lord Jenkins:

--- Quote from: ClassAct on June 18, 2013, 05:45:51 PM ---This was a huge loss of a great opportunity for the USA.

--- End quote ---

Yes, we should have backed Assad against these religious fundamentalists.

deadzone:
The Rebels will get some support, but extensive background checks, phone tapping, email raiding, internet mining, and some drone surveillance has to come first.............Oh hell, I forgot, that's just for us U.S. citizens.

TheChronicHotAir:
bump... just for **CENSORED**s & giggles

dbucfan:
In different stages the entire middle east is in an uproar - it is the dawn of something for sure.  Nice job in not getting anything resolved to date - with the help of the American contingent in Washington D.C.

VinBucFan:

--- Quote from: dbucfan on August 25, 2013, 07:37:53 PM ---In different stages the entire middle east is in an uproar - it is the dawn of something for sure.  Nice job in not getting anything resolved to date - with the help of the American contingent in Washington D.C.

--- End quote ---

+1

Kelly Thomas:
Does Psycho-Boy ever leave these forums?

This guy lives on these boards.

Hey, Vin go get a freakin' job, you free loading, loser.

VinBucFan:

--- Quote from: Durango 95 on August 25, 2013, 09:28:19 PM ---Does Psycho-Boy ever leave these forums?

This guy lives on these boards.

Hey, Vin go get a freakin' job, you free loading, loser.

--- End quote ---

Haha, you must be lonely . . . . or something (mad?).  You came here tonight and have done nothing but comment about me, even going and finding a post of mine (that was nothing more than a link) on another board, just so you could call me names.  funny **CENSORED**, maybe you've run out of your meds? lost your tin foil hat?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version