Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official 'OBAMA Dropped the Ball on Syria' Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

: June 18, 2013, 01:44:59 PM

"Red Line in the Sand" clearly meant...... nothing-- pretty much like everything else Owebama says.

Who announces "stepped up" U.S. involvement in Syria... via"white house staff"?? (Because he's so afraid of a sound bite being used against him in 10 months)
The Syria rebels have already lost, thanks to Russia & Hezzbollah's involvement.
Obama, so afraid to become a george bush in the mideast, waited way too long and only ACTED because of former President Bill Clinton's critical comments.

Obama = wuss

Edit: Today on Charlie Rose, when asked to explain his "policy", he shim shammed an unreadable answer.

Bottom line: he waited too long and now there's NO WAY the U.S. will do anything major/ against the actions/will of Russia, Iran, Hezzbollah.  Now the bad guys know that all they have to do is ACT TOGETHER, and the U.S. can't do a thing (that means Israel will be their 'target' in the not-too distant future)....

: June 18, 2013, 01:50:00 PM TheChronicHotAir

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#1 : June 18, 2013, 01:50:15 PM

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#2 : June 18, 2013, 05:45:51 PM

This was a huge loss of a great opportunity for the USA.

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

Lord Bortles

Hall of Famer

#3 : June 19, 2013, 03:05:26 AM

This was a huge loss of a great opportunity for the USA.

Yes, we should have backed Assad against these religious fundamentalists.

RD 1) QB B. Bortles/ T. Bridgewater/ J. Manziel
RD 2) WR Kelvin Benjamin/ A. Robinson/ D. Adams/ M. Lee/
RD 3) OG D. Dozier/ C. Richardson/
RD 5) WR D. Archer/ J. Huff/ M. Davis/ TJ Jones/ R Grant
RD 6) OLB P Shembo/ R. Powell/ - DE A. Lynch/ M Sam  RD 7) G B. Thomas (injured)

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#4 : June 19, 2013, 09:28:50 AM

The Rebels will get some support, but extensive background checks, phone tapping, email raiding, internet mining, and some drone surveillance has to come first.............Oh hell, I forgot, that's just for us U.S. citizens.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 25, 2013, 02:44:38 PM

bump... just for **CENSORED**s & giggles

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#6 : August 25, 2013, 07:37:53 PM

In different stages the entire middle east is in an uproar - it is the dawn of something for sure.  Nice job in not getting anything resolved to date - with the help of the American contingent in Washington D.C.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#7 : August 25, 2013, 07:39:23 PM

In different stages the entire middle east is in an uproar - it is the dawn of something for sure.  Nice job in not getting anything resolved to date - with the help of the American contingent in Washington D.C.

+1

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#8 : August 25, 2013, 09:28:19 PM

Does Psycho-Boy ever leave these forums?

This guy lives on these boards.

Hey, Vin go get a freakin' job, you free loading, loser.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#9 : August 25, 2013, 09:32:58 PM

Does Psycho-Boy ever leave these forums?

This guy lives on these boards.

Hey, Vin go get a freakin' job, you free loading, loser.

Haha, you must be lonely . . . . or something (mad?).  You came here tonight and have done nothing but comment about me, even going and finding a post of mine (that was nothing more than a link) on another board, just so you could call me names.  funny **CENSORED**, maybe you've run out of your meds? lost your tin foil hat?

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#10 : August 25, 2013, 09:41:18 PM

I don't always f*ck with the mentally challenged, Vin. But when I do, I  f*ck with you.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#11 : August 25, 2013, 09:43:41 PM

yawn . . . you suck at trolling, you'll have to find somebody else. you're boring. have fun

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#12 : August 25, 2013, 09:44:26 PM

Now get off the internet and find a job. I'm tired of supporting your free loading ass.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#13 : August 30, 2013, 12:35:09 PM

Syria is way bigger than Iraq & Afghanistan--- because the tiny country Israel is so close.

Israel is the MOST IMPORTANT COUNTRY in the world. Just like the Bible says.

Do any of you peeps who occasionally read the Bible recall and verses that mention Troops/countries "gathering" at the north of Israel?? Probably Revelation Ezekiel or something like that......

one dude's speculation. not saying, just saying...
http://www.trackingbibleprophecy.com/gog_magog.php
'
Also, saw on another website that there is a verse that mentions "Damascus EXISTING NO MORE".  (Right now, Damascus' bragging right is "oldest continuously inhabited city".)
Isaiah 17:1 (ESV) An oracle concerning Damascus. Behold, Damascus will cease to be a city and will become a heap of ruins.
: August 30, 2013, 01:07:12 PM TheChronicHotAir

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#14 : August 31, 2013, 02:48:55 PM

OMG.

Obama flinches again!

Instead of calling Congress back-- and a day after John Kerry's "war hawk" speech- Obama says we'll now wait for 2 weeks-- with the very real possibility that US action could get thwarted by a muddied debate/public opinion...
: August 31, 2013, 02:59:20 PM TheChronicHotAir

Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official 'OBAMA Dropped the Ball on Syria' Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools