Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Texas congressman claims a fetus can masturbate at 15 weeks « previous next »
Page: 1

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

« : June 18, 2013, 03:47:58 PM »

As the House of Representatives gears up for Tuesday’s debate on HR 1797, a bill that would outlaw virtually all abortions 20 weeks post fertilization, Rep. Michael Burgess (R-TX) argued in favor of banning abortions even earlier in pregnancy because, he said, male fetuses that age were already, shall we say, spanking the monkey.

“Watch a sonogram of a 15-week baby, and they have movements that are purposeful,” said Burgess, a former OB/GYN. “They stroke their face. If they’re a male baby, they may have their hand between their legs. If they feel pleasure, why is it so hard to believe that they could feel pain?”

http://rhrealitycheck.org/article/2013/06/17/texas-congressman-masturbating-fetuses-prove-need-for-abortion-ban/

This may very well be the absolute dumbest thing I've ever heard a politician say in my entire life.

Snook

Hall of Famer

« #1 : June 18, 2013, 03:56:54 PM »

Don't understand why people are against abortion.  If someone is contemplating abortion, it means they don't want the child.  So why would you want someone to have a child that doesn't want it?  We have enough dead beats in society?  Why ban something that prevents more unwanted people?

And are these people against abortion lining up to adopt unwanted children?

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

« #2 : June 18, 2013, 03:57:50 PM »

Master of his domain for 15 weeks. Beats my record.

kjbugman

Starter

« #3 : June 18, 2013, 04:09:45 PM »

Lmao Wow . And props to Von Mises with the Seinfeld reference.

BIG MAC AND BIG SACK!

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

« #4 : June 19, 2013, 12:05:02 AM »

As the House of Representatives gears up for Tuesday’s debate on HR 1797, a bill that would outlaw virtually all abortions 20 weeks post fertilization, Rep. Michael Burgess (R-TX) argued in favor of banning abortions even earlier in pregnancy because, he said, male fetuses that age were already, shall we say, spanking the monkey.

“Watch a sonogram of a 15-week baby, and they have movements that are purposeful,” said Burgess, a former OB/GYN. “They stroke their face. If they’re a male baby, they may have their hand between their legs. If they feel pleasure, why is it so hard to believe that they could feel pain?”

http://rhrealitycheck.org/article/2013/06/17/texas-congressman-masturbating-fetuses-prove-need-for-abortion-ban/

This may very well be the absolute dumbest thing I've ever heard a politician say in my entire life.

LOL!   Definitely one of the dumbest things I've read.

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

« #5 : June 19, 2013, 03:03:23 AM »

These rich politicians never had to take care of a baby on a minimum wage salary.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Texas congressman claims a fetus can masturbate at 15 weeks « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools