Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Former Gator Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder.... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 84

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#1005 : August 07, 2013, 11:51:59 AM

peas in a pod

What pod?

the thread is the pod and Runole and Chronic are the peas. lol. 

This thread long ago dies as a source of information on the subject, its just a home for rants now

Start a new thread Vin.............

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#1006 : August 07, 2013, 12:04:56 PM

peas in a pod

What pod?

This thread long ago dies as a source of information on the subject, its just a home for rants now

no way!

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#1007 : August 07, 2013, 12:42:22 PM

peas in a pod

What pod?

no way!

Those dudes have no chance with you.....

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#1008 : August 07, 2013, 12:48:51 PM

peas in a pod

What pod?

no way!

Those dudes have no chance with you.....

lmao, other way around, I have no chance with them, they think on an entirely different level

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#1009 : August 07, 2013, 12:57:40 PM

They're not thinking....just using mama's internet.....

Runole

Hall of Famer
#1010 : August 09, 2013, 06:24:52 AM

Did the guy that fears pork fat just fart?    Hernandez is just a product of no morals or decency similar to Vin supporting Muslim terrorists.  That I find both objectionable is certainly understandable.

Anything that can stifle Muslim terrorists or Murderers like Hernandez is something that any American can support.   Hard to believe there are actually people in this country that support either.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#1011 : August 09, 2013, 03:45:33 PM

get help

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Runole

Hall of Famer
#1012 : August 09, 2013, 06:01:41 PM

get help

Criminals thrive on the indulgence of an understanding society.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#1013 : August 09, 2013, 06:11:50 PM

Psycho .

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#1014 : August 09, 2013, 06:14:18 PM

Psycho?  Seek Help?... because I don't support murderers?   Wow!  Better start looking in that mirror.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#1015 : August 09, 2013, 07:17:28 PM

No - nothing about murderers.  Fixated by hatred beyond belief - yea - no mirrors required. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#1016 : August 09, 2013, 07:18:13 PM

I'm pretty sure no one is supporting murderers in this thread

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#1017 : August 09, 2013, 11:55:05 PM

Did the guy that fears pork fat just fart?    Hernandez is just a product of no morals or decency similar to Vin supporting Muslim terrorists.  That I find both objectionable is certainly understandable.

Anything that can stifle Muslim terrorists or Murderers like Hernandez is something that any American can support.   Hard to believe there are actually people in this country that support either.

^^^^^^ not coping

Runole

Hall of Famer
#1018 : August 10, 2013, 07:13:26 AM

I'm pretty sure no one is supporting murderers in this thread

Hmm?  So not wanting a pork fat burial on dead Muslim murderous  terrorists is not supporting them?  :'(       Might want to rethink that thought.  I do believe many families in Boston would disagree with that assertion completely reading this thread and the Boston Massacre thread .   As to Hernandez,  I still stand by the premise that had UF held him accountable for his actions, there might actually be some people alive today..

Was listening to Danny Kanell this morning and the discussion was another SEC team LSU having a Team vote to allow Jeremy Hill back on the team!   HUH!   GOOD LORD!   TCU's coach spoke up about it and said exactly what needed to be said.    What a cowardly and unethical move by Miles.   No wonder the SEC is filthy and immoral to the core and completely lacking in ethics and honesty.

So we have Auburn and their Cheater, Liar , and Thief  Newton.  You have UF with their 41 arrested players ( few that ever missed the field) and of course Murderer Hernandez who UF just couldn't say NO.  Now you have LSU players voting a criminal player back on the team?  WTF?    And let us not forget Johnny Manziel and his selling his autograph for New rims on his car?   What is laughable is his lawyers stating there is NO proof that he received money?    Seriously, the guy is signing 1000's of autographs for a Memorabilia broker for free?    GOOD LORD!   Just keep them on the field!  :o

The South Eastern Cheaters continue to teach the world how to cheat, steal, and  lie when it comes to keeping dishonest criminal athletes on the field.   What a model?? :'( conference for core values of  decency and ethics?   What a total embarrassment the SEC is for higher education and amateur athletics. 

One can only hope the NCAA and the colleges they represent will say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Runole

Hall of Famer
#1019 : August 10, 2013, 07:16:14 AM

No - nothing about murderers.  Fixated by hatred beyond belief - yea - no mirrors required.

Not an uncommon comment from one that obviously holds little value for ethics honesty and decency.    Yes I hate murderers and those that lie, cheat, and steal and you don't?  How interesting!
Page: 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 84
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Former Gator Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools