Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Former Gator Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder.... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 84

Runole

Hall of Famer
#1185 : August 22, 2013, 09:18:01 AM

There is something horribly wrong when any sane human being decides that someone that murders innocent people by killing themselves is held in higher regard than those they have killed.  That he is given great respect for his repugnant actions in the name of some outrageous sub human religious belief is absolutely repulsive..

Unbelievable and to have the unmitigated gall to cast aspersions to anyone that disagrees with the idea of giving no respect to such sub humans.   This is funny? This is the essence of  Moral bankruptcy and complete loss of the value of innocent human life being below the respect given some dead Muslim  sub-human.

Delorous states:

"I would just like to say , I love murderers and terrorists.....oh yeah , and go Gators !!!"

Delorous if that is truly your belief may God have mercy on your soul.   Even if the statement is  just being "ignorant stupid" sarcastic, it  is not the least bit funny or humorous.     

educate yourself Delorous on those you claim to love?

http://www.jihadwatch.org/

I value human life and don't believe in senseless murder or respect for insane dead murderers of innocent people.   

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#1186 : August 22, 2013, 09:21:13 AM

I find it hillarious that i can say absolutely anything , no matter how outrageous and satirical , and Runole will take it literally . LMAO

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#1187 : August 22, 2013, 09:23:37 AM

...and by the way , may god bless all the murders and terrorists . If only we had more brave enough to do what they do. True heroes...

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#1188 : August 22, 2013, 09:36:21 AM

Does take a lot if bizalls to put your life on the line like that. Other less courageous types prefer to wait until their adversaries are dead then they feel brave enough to confront their corpses. Pretty cowardly, really.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#1189 : August 22, 2013, 09:46:41 AM

We all know some people we want dead...only the best and bravest among us are able to get that done.

Cowards like Runole just sit around eating bacon instead.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#1190 : August 22, 2013, 09:51:18 AM

I gotta agree with Runole. If pork fat worked in 1914, then it has got to work the same 100 years later, right?

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#1191 : August 22, 2013, 10:02:12 AM

True. Or, tactics like that could be the reason they hate us in the first place.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#1192 : August 22, 2013, 10:04:12 AM

I hate us also ...I only like the Florida Gators.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#1193 : August 22, 2013, 10:14:53 AM

John Galt?:
 "I gotta agree with Runole. If pork fat worked in 1914, then it has got to work the same 100 years later, right?"

Wasn't 1914 also about the time they instituted poll taxes and literacy tests to keep blacks from voting? Do you know if Master Runole will be bringing those back as well? He does prefer the old ways.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#1194 : August 22, 2013, 10:35:49 AM

John Galt?:
 "I gotta agree with Runole. If pork fat worked in 1914, then it has got to work the same 100 years later, right?"

Wasn't 1914 also about the time they instituted poll taxes and literacy tests to keep blacks from voting? Do you know if Master Runole will be bringing those back as well? He does prefer the old ways.

Well first we gotta git rid of all these insidious changes. Penicillin, get rid of it, it is made from the Devil's Mold.

And bring back Polio! These Gator kids wouldn't be shootin guns and smokin weed while playin football if they was all in wheelchairs.

And this desegregation thing has got to go. Them Muslim terrorist would be far scareder of an all-white, all Christian Army stead of what we's got today

And git rid of all this high techy weaponry. We don't need no GPS guided missiles to scare them Muslims, we jus need old fashion bombs and bullets drenched in pork fat. Heck I wrap all my ammo in bacon and that pork fat has only jammed up my gun barrel 27 times.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#1195 : August 22, 2013, 10:49:31 AM

If we can cross the Atlantic, why can't we invent bacon flavored polio?

If it wasn't for Muslim terrorists, we'd have it already.
: August 22, 2013, 10:52:16 AM Von Mises

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#1196 : August 22, 2013, 11:01:34 AM

Instead of killing muslim terrorist, We should inject them with Swine Flu, and release them to spread it amongst their brethren.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#1197 : August 23, 2013, 07:00:48 AM

Well it looks like Aaron is about to face the music as he is indicted on 6 counts of first degree murder...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2013/08/22/aaron-hernandez-due-in-court-for-probable-cause-hearing/

Wonder if he can use the " I was a football player at UF and they never saw anything wrong with my behavior like Delorous "gator fan" and others state  I am blessed by God, I don't see what the big deal is and I eat bacon not like those filthy ignorant Muslim terrorists."  defense. " GO GADERS!"    says Aaron  "You are either a hater or a gator"   ;) :D ;D

OH NO!!! Aaron you have no chance now you have offended the Islamic world by announcing you eat bacon!     Oh the humanity!! you just convicted yourself of a crime worse than murder.   May God rest on your soul if Vin or Von gets wind of this horrible utterance!    IS Vin and Von also known by their real names Tweedledee and Tweedledumb ?  Looks like a match! :D

Runole

Hall of Famer
#1198 : August 23, 2013, 07:05:59 AM

True. Or, tactics like that could be the reason they hate us in the first place.

Nothing worse than  "double hate"  if we are following such impeccable logic!  :o    Von again showing his complete lack of intelligent thought and logic.    I bet he would also be in favor of believing that if one expends 100% of one's energy there is still room for that person to bring it up to 110%,  and if they have a perfect 4.0 GPA   they certainly can make a 5.0 or greater!    Makes perfect sense?   :o

Runole

Hall of Famer
#1199 : August 23, 2013, 07:10:37 AM

Instead of killing muslim terrorist, We should inject them with Swine Flu, and release them to spread it amongst their brethren.

While I agree that killing a terrorist before he commits his carnage would be preferred not sure that would work.    As VIn and Von assure  Pork fat on their graves is a far worse consequence even if they are already dead.   What a incredibly stupid and ignorant group of people most Muslims are to believe such garbage.   Eating the flesh of a pig is an abomination...    Ridiculous!

Oh and the swine flu pandemic has been declared officially over by the world health organization.   Not really the problem it was thought to be since only 50 cases confirmed since the mid century.  From the symptoms i don't think injecting them would do much.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swine_influenza

: August 23, 2013, 07:17:00 AM Runole
Page: 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 84
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Former Gator Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools