Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Former Gator Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder.... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 81 82 83 84

Runole

Hall of Famer
#1230 : August 26, 2013, 05:20:17 PM

And Vin calls me a bigot?     TOO funny!    .

is the "muslim world" "stupid and Ignorant"?

the ignorant and stupid Muslim world

Anyone afraid of eating pork, considers dogs to be an abomination, thinks Homosexuals should be killed or in prison and anyone that is not a  muslim  needs to be killed is STUPID and IGNORANT

Simple logical  view of humanity and basic human values.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#1231 : August 26, 2013, 05:24:18 PM

Simple? Yes. Logical? Not so much.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#1232 : August 26, 2013, 05:32:58 PM

Anyone afraid of eating pork, considers dogs to be an abomination, thinks Homosexuals should be killed or in prison and anyone that is not a  muslim  needs to be killed is STUPID and IGNORANT

You didn't answer my question Archie.  Wonder why?  Yes or no, is the "Muslim world" "ignorant and stupid"?

"me thinks" your bigotry is coming through loud and clear . . . even though you are trying oh so hard to deny it
: August 26, 2013, 05:36:59 PM VinBucFan

Runole

Hall of Famer
#1233 : August 26, 2013, 05:41:02 PM

"how do you think Muslim terrorists that don't care if they die should be dealt with?"

Step one would be to stop creating more of them. Thus, the Psycho Nutbag plan is immediately disqualified.

Factual history  has proven your assertion wrong.    Show any proof that the plan has ever produced "more of them".... Actually reading posts by Vin is convincing proof such a plan would be successful.

IF you or Vin had stated it would be worth a try  but didn't believe it would work that would have given pause.  Such rationality would have me considering the idea to actually be silly and ineffective.      Unfortunately, instead you and Vin went off the deep end in extreme anger over such an idea. The extent of your revulsion over the whole idea has been extremely telling.   All the name calling and derogatory remarks directed at me personally is incredibly convincing that the idea would indeed work.

Take a break  from  your  personal attacks..    Do you avoid Pork?   Do you consider Dogs an abomination?   Do you think homosexuals should be in prison or killed?    Just curious what side of the fence you are on these questions.    Or is my prediction that you will lack the integrity or honesty to answer the questions and will instead continue to play dodge  ball?

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#1234 : August 26, 2013, 05:45:37 PM

Love bacon. Dogs are alright. Don't care what anyone does in their private life provided they keep their nose out of mine.

Well, damn. Looks like your latest theory was another steaming pile of dung.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#1235 : August 26, 2013, 05:47:21 PM

Anyone afraid of  tattoos and rounded haircuts (Leviticus), and who believes in unicorns (Pslams) or drinking snake venom as a test of faith (Mark), or who believes that losing your balls and d-i-c-k means you don't go to heaven (Deuteronomy) or that the penalty for cursing your parents is death (Exodus) is STUPID and IGNORANT

Runole believes the "Christian world" is "ignorant" and "stupid"

Archie lives . . and his name is Runole

: August 26, 2013, 05:48:52 PM VinBucFan

Runole

Hall of Famer
#1236 : August 26, 2013, 05:51:57 PM

You didn't answer my question Archie.  Wonder why?  Yes or no, is the "Muslim world" "ignorant and stupid"?

"me thinks" your bigotry is coming through loud and clear . . . even though you are trying oh so hard to deny it

Me thinks???

Bigotry has nothing to do with considering such things are ignorant and stupid.  There is nothing wrong with eating Pork.   Dogs are man's best friend.  Killing innocent people is wrong, and stating that homosexuals belong in prison or killed is ignorant and stupid. 

Anyone that believes in such things is actually beyond ignorant and stupid.   It is sub human, barbaric, and repugnant for some of those things.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#1237 : August 26, 2013, 05:56:12 PM

"Show any proof that the plan has ever produced "more of them".

Are other more of them now or less?

Runole

Hall of Famer
#1238 : August 26, 2013, 05:58:11 PM

Love bacon. Dogs are alright. Don't care what anyone does in their private life provided they keep their nose out of mine.

Well, damn. Looks like your latest theory was another steaming pile of dung.

Gosh!  you actually  aren't  a total  A-hole   There is hope for you.   Of course your answers probably explains not only your disagreements with Vin but also your great fear of his Muslim faith. ;)

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#1239 : August 26, 2013, 05:58:40 PM

Me thinks???

Bigotry has nothing to do with considering such things are ignorant and stupid.  There is nothing wrong with eating Pork.   Dogs are man's best friend.  Killing innocent people is wrong, and stating that homosexuals belong in prison or killed is ignorant and stupid. 

Anyone that believes in such things is actually beyond ignorant and stupid. . .  and the "Muslim world" thinks all those things because its in the Koran

I finished your thought for you Archie

Runole

Hall of Famer
#1240 : August 26, 2013, 06:02:45 PM

Anyone afraid of  tattoos and rounded haircuts (Leviticus), and who believes in unicorns (Pslams) or drinking snake venom as a test of faith (Mark), or who believes that losing your balls and d-i-c-k means you don't go to heaven (Deuteronomy) or that the penalty for cursing your parents is death (Exodus) is STUPID and IGNORANT

No I would only classify any Christian? that believe that crap is also stupid and ignorant.   See that is a critical difference between those of the Christian faith.   We don't accept deranged Christians like you apparently do deranged Muslim terrorists.

Oh and I fail to see any of those as  repugnant as those Muslim beliefs. Don't see anyone being killed in those examples.
: August 26, 2013, 06:05:55 PM Runole

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#1241 : August 26, 2013, 06:09:18 PM

No I would only classify any Christian? that believe that crap is also stupid and ignorant.   See that is a critical difference between those of the Christian faith.   We don't accept deranged Christians like you apparently do deranged Muslim terrorists.

Oh and I fail to see any of those as  repugnant as those Muslim beliefs. Don't see anyone being killed in those examples.

O-M-G . . .  everything you post just gets funnier (or worse, depending on your perspective).  I hope you never shared your belief system with students
: August 26, 2013, 06:19:38 PM VinBucFan

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#1242 : August 26, 2013, 06:25:11 PM

Seek help , Runole.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#1243 : August 26, 2013, 06:27:37 PM

Seek help , Runole.

+1,000,000

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#1244 : August 27, 2013, 12:06:01 AM

It's never too late, Runole.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.
Page: 1 ... 81 82 83 84
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Former Gator Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools