Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Former Gator Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder.... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 82 83 84

Runole

Hall of Famer
#1245 : August 27, 2013, 07:11:29 AM

So it is not ignorant and stupid to not eat pork?  It is not stupid and ignorant to kill innocent people that don't believe in the Muslim religion?  It is not ignorant and stupid to consider dogs an abomination? Oh and finally suggesting that Homosexuals need to be in prison or killed is not ignorant and stupid?

Anyone that believes that garbage are the ones that truly need to seek help.   

Hard to grasp there actually are human beings that  believe such stuff..   I realize that the US education system is failing badly since when I taught but the fall off is much greater than even I thought.

To Chase Von and Delorous...  It isn't really too late to step off the "sub human" train and get on the one with rational human beings that don't believe such ignorance and tripe.

I guarantee my students  would have never believed such ignorant garbage.   8)   They ate pork. They considered Dogs mans best friend, they didn't believe Homosexuals needed to be killed or in prison, and they certainly didn't believe in murdering innocent people..  I consider that a JOB well done and a credit for any educator to teach such values!

"Sub -human" train- believe that dogs are an abomination, murder is ok if it is someone that doesn't believe in the Koran, Homosexuals need to die or be put in prison, and of course the most ridiculous belief of all that eating pork won't get you to heaven!  ROFLMAO!     So much ignorance so little time...  :-[

Hey the bible has some stupid things in it as well, but that is why you have a brain with the power of reasoning so you can separate the absurd from that which has real value.

Anyone for a BLT? LOL

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#1246 : August 27, 2013, 12:44:13 PM

So it is not ignorant and stupid to not eat pork?  It is not stupid and ignorant to kill innocent people that don't believe in the Muslim religion?  It is not ignorant and stupid to consider dogs an abomination? Oh and finally suggesting that Homosexuals need to be in prison or killed is not ignorant and stupid?

One thing we can all agrre on though is that it IS "ignorant and stupid" to assign those beliefs to the "Muslim world"  . .  Ladies and Gentleman, I give you Runole:

the ignorant and stupid Muslim world

Runole

Hall of Famer
#1247 : August 28, 2013, 08:24:23 AM

One thing we can all agrre on though is that it IS "ignorant and stupid" to assign those beliefs to the "Muslim world"  . .  Ladies and Gentleman, I give you Runole:

We?  No just YOU!

Only  the idiot Muslim mind believes such stuff..     What in those stated assertions is not part of the Muslim belief?   Hey you won't even eat Pork!   Ridiculous!   How absolutely ignorant and stupid.  As to the other assertions all come straight out of the Koran and Muslim idiots that believe such sub human crap?  Do you own a dog?   Lets test your honesty and truthfulness again?

Runole

Hall of Famer
#1248 : August 28, 2013, 08:47:29 AM

Back on topic... 

It appears Rolling Stone magazine is about to release an article that seems to claim Urban Meyer and of course the University of Florida hid Hernandez criminal behavior! 

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/rolling-stone-article-claims-urban-meyer-might-covered-042603810.html

Cover up by Urban??? 

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#1249 : August 28, 2013, 08:51:07 AM

We?  No just YOU!

Only  the idiot Muslim mind believes such stuff..     

well done Archie

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#1250 : August 28, 2013, 12:20:17 PM

Mister Bacon: SWFL's new bacon destination

NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla. - There's something new sizzling in North Fort Myers.

Mister Bacon opened a week and a half ago on Pine Island Road. It's a place where bacon lovers can pig out on everything from a peanut butter bacon burger to a grilled cheese with bacon and bacon jam. There's even a bacon milkshake flavored with a touch of bacon grease and topped with a piece of bacon. Owner John Giaquinto said he was inspired by his love of bacon and by TV shows that made him realize he was not alone in his pork passion.

"People kind of look at me funny when they see bacon shake," Giaquinti said. "But, when they taste it, then they love it because we make it with bacon and we actually put a slice of bacon in it so that you get it, and it's really good."

The owner said while any fast food isn't necessarily a good choice for every day eating, he reminds customers that bacon has more protein than fish - which is a future menu item that will be wrapped in bacon.

http://www.winknews.com/Local-Florida/2013-06-28/Mister-Bacon-SWFLs-new-bacon-destination#.Uh4hr3-TvAI

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

alright board, have at it.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#1251 : August 28, 2013, 06:02:12 PM

So the point is you think Runole lives in North Ft. Myers?
: August 28, 2013, 07:56:46 PM dbucfan

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Runole

Hall of Famer
#1252 : August 29, 2013, 08:31:47 AM

So the point is you think Runole lives in North Ft. Myers?

Nope, but you can guarantee that Vin will not set foot in that town..    Deathly afraid of bacon!   Claims he won't go to heaven if he comes in contact with it.  Likewise is deathly afraid of an affectionate Dog Lick.  Dogs are an abomination to him.  Also be careful if you are a homosexual your life and freedom may be in danger.  Don't ever go to Muslim ruled countries.

Muslim ignorance and stupidity identified.      Oh and lest we forget they just killed and maimed hundreds of Americans in Boston.   

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#1253 : August 29, 2013, 09:08:34 AM

They?

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#1254 : August 29, 2013, 12:35:53 PM

Pigs are Filthy Animals

Runole

Hall of Famer
#1255 : August 30, 2013, 11:00:39 AM

They?
Muslim Terrorists..   that you are deathly afraid to offend the religious group they are a member.  ie Muslims

Runole

Hall of Famer
#1256 : August 30, 2013, 11:11:13 AM

Pigs are Filthy Animals

I prefer more scientific explanations than some entertaining Movie about hired killers..  Funny sketch.. :D  Best Pork BBQ in the world can be found at many Black establishments

Are Pigs Clean?

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Are_pigs_clean

Page: 1 ... 82 83 84
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Former Gator Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools