Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Former Gator Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder.... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 84

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#165 : June 23, 2013, 02:04:24 PM

Well the cops can take their time. I doubt Aaron is going to be able to sneak out of there....

I hate the media for crap like this.
If I was a neighbor, I would be pissed off. The police shouldn't allow things like this.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#166 : June 23, 2013, 02:07:19 PM

Murder case suspects do deserve their privacy.......

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#167 : June 23, 2013, 02:07:21 PM

Well the cops can take their time. I doubt Aaron is going to be able to sneak out of there....

I hate the media for crap like this.
If I was a neighbor, I would be pissed off. The police shouldn't allow things like this.

Well it sort of looks like an empty lot they're in. Which if the owners lets them settle there, then it's legal.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#168 : June 23, 2013, 02:46:03 PM

The neighbors do. Why does the media even need to be there? Just to watch someones house in case they get a glimpse of him.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#169 : June 23, 2013, 02:55:40 PM

lol, yeah because that's the concern. Pretty sure the discussion is about the neighbors

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#170 : June 23, 2013, 03:17:09 PM

A 10 year old kid asked his mom to drive to Dunkin' Donuts to get the media coffee and donuts... she did.

We will be Carolina ready when we are Carolina ready.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#171 : June 23, 2013, 03:25:23 PM

lol, yeah because that's the concern. Pretty sure the discussion is about the neighbors

If they're on private property, neighbors have a complaint.

Got a problem w/ freedom of the press to cover a story?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#172 : June 23, 2013, 03:40:37 PM

If they're on private property, neighbors have a complaint.

Got a problem w/ freedom of the press to cover a story?

huh?

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#173 : June 23, 2013, 07:01:14 PM

Why does the media even need to be there? Just to watch someones house in case they get a glimpse of him.
because it makes money.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#174 : June 23, 2013, 07:55:22 PM

Why does the media even need to be there? Just to watch someones house in case they get a glimpse of him.
because it makes money.

es evidenced by this 12 page thread .  . on a BUCS message board . .  and of course . . .. NFLN, Sirius NFL Radio . . . etc

Hate

Hall of Famer
#175 : June 23, 2013, 09:13:21 PM

its like a train wreck... we cannot turn away!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#176 : June 23, 2013, 10:17:26 PM

It actually looks much worse on the TV news reports.  It looks like there are many more media people there.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#177 : June 23, 2013, 11:10:25 PM

All that weed he is smoking right now must be making him go frigging super paranoid...

Dude might off himself.  Stay tuned.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#178 : June 24, 2013, 08:36:17 AM

It is kind of crappy that they would just sit outside your house and watch it like that.

In a normal setting, if it were you or I doing the same thing, it would be considered stalking. They wouldn't do this in their off time to their neighbors.

But I understand. He's already received a trial and this is part of his punishment. House arrest and defamation.

I lived through a situation kind of like his (cameras aimed all around), and believe me, they've already gone through his garbage, mail, anything online, staked out family members, surrounded the entire property, littered, stolen electricity, harrassed anyone coming or going, and peep/break in their windows. NOT saying the guy doesn't deserve this, just saying that the media can totally get out of hand and do more visually understandable illegal damages than the guy who is being accused has ever done in his entire life (because obviously, the guy needs a fair trial first).

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#179 : June 24, 2013, 08:41:45 AM

Suspects do NOT deserve this.

Page: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 84
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Former Gator Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools