Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Former Gator Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder.... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 84

Runole

Hall of Famer
« #630 : July 13, 2013, 07:06:57 AM »

JMO but law enforcement was completely embarrassed that Carr was able to do what he did, and this was their only out.  Blame it on the girlfriend.

except  . . .

it was NOT  "law enforcement" who found her guilty of lying MANY TIMES to the police . . .it was TWO DIFFERENT juries
it was NOT "law enforcement" who sentenced her . ..  . it was TWO DIFFERENT judges
It was NOT "law enforcement" who upheld some of her convictions and sentences* .  .  it was the appellate courts

The court, not law enforcement, "threw the book" at her because she was the lynch pin to so much death. If she doesn't CHOOSE, of her own free will, to LIE to the police multiple times . . . much of what happens after doesn't happen
The court, not law enforcement, "threw the book" at her because they want the public to know it does not pay to LIE to "law enforcement" not because they (the judges) were acting as some sort of proxy for "embarrassed" law enforcement

* if all these entities - juries, judges and appellate courts - were conspiring against her on the behalf of a "completely embarrassed" law enforcement then why did an appellate court throw out some of her convictions? That's a rhetorical question only. No response needed.

We choose to disagree and anyone knows that in a criminal trial the one with the bigger hammer always wins.  Bowen had no chance with the representation she had.  We disagree.  She wasn't any lynch pin she was a scapegoat. She didn't murder anyone.   Lying?  Isn't that what 99% of society does all the time.  Didn't Clinton himself set the standard in front of the Supreme Court?

Hey I think she is a poor unfortunate dumb gal that was the perfect foil for the vigilante justice that was delivered.    How many times has law enforcement ever lied or exaggerated to make their case better?

Members of law enforcement died when that happens there is always only one result in the justice system doesn't matter how many appeals are made.
« : July 13, 2013, 07:14:36 AM Runole »

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

« #631 : July 14, 2013, 09:03:53 AM »

The Pro Football Hall of Fame removed an award-winning photo of Aaron Hernandez from display this week, after several visitors complained, according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer. The photo depicts the then-New England Patriots tight end beating Green Bay Packers cornerback Sam Shields for a touchdown. The 2010 photo won an annual contest presented by the Hall of Fame.

Via the Plain Dealer:

"In the spirit of good taste we thought we'd take it down," said Joe Horrigan, the hall's vice president of communication and exhibits.

Hernandez has been arrested on a murder charge and and five gun-related charges in the death of Odin Lloyd. The league has responded by distancing themselves from the former tight end. The Patriots immediately released Hernandez upon arrest and gave fans a chance to exchange their Hernandez jerseys. NFL commissioner Roger Goodell indicated that any team thinking about signing Hernandez would be subject to a hearing.

Currently, Hernandez is being held without bail, along with two accomplices. Details within the court affidavit released earlier this week allege that Hernandez shot Lloyd, and was argumentative with investigators.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/7/14/4521938/aaron-henandez-photo-hall-of-fame

Holy Facepalm

Starter
« #632 : July 14, 2013, 01:07:55 PM »

Nice

“There is going to be a Buccaneer way and they’re going to be Buccaneer men.’’
“There are 1,440 minutes in a day. What you make of them, that’s going to determine our success.’’

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

« #633 : July 14, 2013, 02:23:29 PM »

Gator garbage... idiot Pouncey brothers.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #634 : July 14, 2013, 06:13:31 PM »

why u mad , tho ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

fanofkit

Pro Bowler

« #635 : July 14, 2013, 09:40:49 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fInbGxnCd5E&feature=youtu.be

Nice find.  Lots of this stuff around, especially when people are filming the cops, they end up getting roughed up a lot.

http://www.krages.com/phoright.htm

There was recently another example of a woman who went into court for some kind of routine hearing, got molested before the hearing by an officer, complained to the judge, and they arrested her (same cop who molested her) while the judge distracted her kid and ignored her.  For "making false accusations against a police officer".  Which isn't a crime.

The judge is one cold hearted **CENSORED**.

That is seriously messed up.  The guy in question is a total d0uche bag..

« : July 14, 2013, 09:42:38 PM fanofkit »

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #636 : July 14, 2013, 09:51:22 PM »

Aaron Hernandez is an evil entity on this planet.

Glad he is locked up. We are safer. Fug him.

Runole

Hall of Famer
« #637 : July 15, 2013, 07:18:45 AM »

Amazing!   While I have stated facetiously that Hernandez's shirts should say "Once a gator always a gator"  apparently from the Pouncey's viewpoint that rings completely true.  It is rather apparent that (perpetually looking the other way and keeping  gator players involved in criminal behavior on the field) through the efforts of SA Cervone, DA Pro bono Huntley Johnson , and of course at the very top with AD Foley is a culture deeply rooted at UF in Gainesville.   JMO but this all started after some of the worst sanctions in CFB history rocked UF during the Charlie Pell years in the early 80's.   It would seem that Bull Gator boosters circled the wagons and stated "This will never happen again"   and their wallets have been opened ever since in getting victims to drop charges paying Johnson handsomely for his time etc etc.  Cash Only!   

The sad part is that the fan base remains completely oblivious to the whole issue... "nothing to see! No big deal! no embarrassment! little comment! and lots of excuse making"   Wonder if the media in the state will finally acknowledge that there is something rotten going on at UF when it comes to their football program.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #638 : July 15, 2013, 08:07:48 AM »

Amazing!   While I have stated facetiously that Hernandez's shirts should say "Once a gator always a gator"  apparently from the Pouncey's viewpoint that rings completely true.  It is rather apparent that (perpetually looking the other way and keeping  gator players involved in criminal behavior on the field) through the efforts of SA Cervone, DA Pro bono Huntley Johnson , and of course at the very top with AD Foley is a culture deeply rooted at UF in Gainesville.   JMO but this all started after some of the worst sanctions in CFB history rocked UF during the Charlie Pell years in the early 80's.   It would seem that Bull Gator boosters circled the wagons and stated "This will never happen again"   and their wallets have been opened ever since in getting victims to drop charges paying Johnson handsomely for his time etc etc.  Cash Only!   

The sad part is that the fan base remains completely oblivious to the whole issue... "nothing to see! No big deal! no embarrassment! little comment! and lots of excuse making"   Wonder if the media in the state will finally acknowledge that there is something rotten going on at UF when it comes to their football program.

Why u mad tho ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Bradspace

Pro Bowler

« #639 : July 15, 2013, 08:28:29 AM »

Nice find.  Lots of this stuff around, especially when people are filming the cops, they end up getting roughed up a lot.

There was recently another example of a woman who went into court for some kind of routine hearing, got molested before the hearing by an officer, complained to the judge, and they arrested her (same cop who molested her) while the judge distracted her kid and ignored her.  For "making false accusations against a police officer".  Which isn't a crime.

The three of them need more than firing.  They should be in jail.  I can't imagine putting a woman through that and the other two just sitting there watching.

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

« #640 : July 15, 2013, 08:33:19 AM »

The three of them need more than firing.  They should be in jail.  I can't imagine putting a woman through that and the other two just sitting there watching.
Gives new meaning ti justice being blind.

Runole

Hall of Famer
« #641 : July 15, 2013, 09:55:11 AM »

Why u mad tho ?

Perhaps because I feel College sports should have a level playing field regarding discipline of the their players.   Mad?  not sure about that just a bit sad that quite possibly some people would be alive today had UF been more diligent in its dealing with criminal behavior rather than just making sure they see the field. I guess I have the idea that flagrant cheaters shouldn't prosper.

I guess you think Hernandez should be back on the Patriots if I am following your logic?, Perhaps, I consider first degree murder a bit more seriously than the Pouncy;s or you do apparently.

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

« #642 : July 15, 2013, 10:05:55 AM »

Gives new meaning ti justice being blind.

Holy **CENSORED**, that poor woman. I hope that judge gets the tables turned on her and has to go through something similar.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
« #643 : July 15, 2013, 11:25:05 AM »

That court video was painful to watch.

I don't have a problem with the Pouncey brothers supporting Hernandez. Hernandez hasn't been found guilty and he's their friend. If you told me one of my good friends killed everyone they ever talked to like Hernandez did, I wouldn't believe it either. That said, their advisors and friends dropped the ball by not convincing them to not wear the hats.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #644 : July 15, 2013, 11:38:06 AM »

lol @ "killed everyone they ever talked to"

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.
  Page: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 84
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Former Gator Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder.... « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools