Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Former Gator Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder.... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#1200 : August 23, 2013, 07:31:22 AM

Hey, nitwit, you're babbling. Snap out of it.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#1201 : August 23, 2013, 07:34:37 AM

"What a incredibly stupid and ignorant group of people most Muslims are to believe such garbage."

Jews believe the same thing. Would you also classify them as "incredibly stupid and ignorant"?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#1202 : August 23, 2013, 07:37:23 AM

LOL

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#1203 : August 23, 2013, 07:55:15 AM

"What a incredibly stupid and ignorant group of people most Muslims are to believe such garbage."

Jews believe the same thing. Would you also classify them as "incredibly stupid and ignorant"?

No Jews don't commit suicide while killing innocent Americans because they believe  they  get 40 virgins upon their death.      However, the thought of not eating pork is indeed stupid in today's world.

Here is a Jew that eats pork perhaps you should ask him?

http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/religious-debates/117665-why-jews-can-eat-pork.html

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#1204 : August 23, 2013, 07:59:41 AM

Which do you suppose is harder to find a Jew that eats pork, or a Muslim that's not a suicide bomber?

Runole

Hall of Famer
#1205 : August 23, 2013, 07:59:46 AM

Don't you have a steel cage match with Vin?     Talk about a couple of half wits..    I believe Biggs coined the phrase for both of you.   I prefer  Tweedledee and Tweedledumb with Delorous cheering murderers and terrorists while she yells GO GATORS!   LOL     Was Delorous in the courtroom when Aaron whispered "I love you"...  Could be?

Note to readers edited for accuracy since I mistook  Von for VIn or is it VIn for Von....  WHO cares!    :D
: August 23, 2013, 08:10:49 AM Runole

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#1206 : August 23, 2013, 08:04:17 AM

"Don't you have a steel cage match with Von?"

I am Von.

"Talk about a couple of half wits..."

I hear you, Captain Quarterwit.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#1207 : August 23, 2013, 08:04:36 AM

Which do you suppose is harder to find a Jew that eats pork, or a Muslim that's not a suicide bomber?

Since it took very little time at all  Who knows?   A better  question would be to find an Muslim that believes in saving  American lives over a Dead Muslim terrorist drenched in pork fat at burial?

I bet there are plenty of the Jewish faith that would have no problem with that solution for Muslim terrorists.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#1208 : August 23, 2013, 08:08:23 AM

"Don't you have a steel cage match with Von?"

I am Von.

"Talk about a couple of half wits..."

I hear you, Captain Quarterwit.

My mistake!   So you are the guy that changed your name on the boards and now claim to be someone else.   

Von and Vin who can tell the difference both are stupid..   Still working on the "double mad" thing?   ROFLMAO!

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#1209 : August 23, 2013, 08:28:02 AM

Since it took very little time at all  Who knows?   A better  question would be to find an Muslim that believes in saving  American lives over a Dead Muslim terrorist drenched in pork fat at burial?

I bet there are plenty of the Jewish faith that would have no problem with that solution for Muslim terrorists.

you are an ignorant ass, shocking beyond beleif to think that you were once a teacher, right? Didnt you post that?  If so, man our country is **CENSORED**ed.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#1210 : August 24, 2013, 09:16:28 AM

you are an ignorant ass, shocking beyond beleif to think that you were once a teacher, right? Didnt you post that?  If so, man our country is **CENSORED**ed.

Are you mad?    Was it something I posted?  Please tell me what it was so I can post it again!! lol

Seek help!  LOL    Runole math!   Dead Americans x1million > than ignorant and stupid dead Muslim Terrorist wrapped in pork fat.

Oh and beleif is spelled belief,  and Didnt is spelled Didn't LOL   

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#1211 : August 24, 2013, 11:45:04 AM

It's never to late to seek help.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#1212 : August 24, 2013, 01:58:40 PM

Simply remind a friend or relative of the existence of the Baker Act - and show them your posts.  That'll get you in Runole.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#1213 : August 24, 2013, 07:21:19 PM

Are you mad?    Was it something I posted?  Please tell me what it was so I can post it again!! lol

Seek help!  LOL    Runole math!   Dead Americans x1million > than ignorant and stupid dead Muslim Terrorist wrapped in pork fat.

Oh and beleif is spelled belief,  and Didnt is spelled Didn't LOL   

typos not spelling and definitely not mad . . . . embarrassed . . . for you

Runole

Hall of Famer
#1214 : August 25, 2013, 11:14:16 AM

And I remain embarrassed at anyone that is so offended about bacon fat on dead Muslim terrorists versus American murdered by these repugnant sub- humans that for some strange reason there actually posters that wish to give them respect.  GO FIGURE?

I suggest those are the ones in need of serious help. 

I don't respect murdering sub human ignorant dead Muslim terrorists!    Oh the humanity!   How on earth could any American feel this way towards such Muslims? :o

PORK FAT RULES!   RUN RUN STUPID IGNORANT MUSLIM Terrorists...  BACON is coming for you!! LOL! :D ;  amazing! such stupid and ignorant people actually exist.
Page: 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Former Gator Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools