Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Former Gator Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder.... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84

Runole

Hall of Famer
#1215 : August 25, 2013, 11:18:08 AM

Simply remind a friend or relative of the existence of the Baker Act - and show them your posts.  That'll get you in Runole.

Actually anyone that respects and cheers for dead Muslim terrorists should be Baker acted.   Anyone afraid of Bacon needs to be Baker Acted on ignorance alone.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#1216 : August 25, 2013, 11:25:15 AM

Runole you really are batshlt crazy arent you ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#1217 : August 25, 2013, 03:56:58 PM

Simply remind a friend or relative of the existence of the Baker Act - and show them your posts.  That'll get you in Runole.

Actually anyone that respects and cheers for dead Muslim terrorists should be Baker acted.   Anyone afraid of Bacon needs to be Baker Acted on ignorance alone.

To answer Dolo's question: yes he is. Absolutely bat **CENSORED**. Don Quioxte of the Cove, always titling at windmills. No rational person would take the comments on here as "respect" for "dead Muslim terrorist". Instead, most of the comment are disrespect for Runole's views. I guess he can't handle that so windmills become dragons.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#1218 : August 25, 2013, 10:47:13 PM

I have not kept up with this case too much lately.   What seemed like a slam dunk for the prosecution earlier, is looking just a wee bit shaky now.

No weapon found, and zero witnesses willing to testify.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#1219 : August 26, 2013, 09:22:37 AM

"bacon fat on dead Muslim terrorists versus American murdered by these repugnant sub- humans"

Whittling it down to these two choices is a clear indicator of psychological problems. No rational person would believe these are the only two choices, yet here you are, proposing exactly that. Psycho nutbag.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#1220 : August 26, 2013, 09:44:20 AM

"bacon fat on dead Muslim terrorists versus American murdered by these repugnant sub- humans"

Whittling it down to these two choices is a clear indicator of psychological problems. No rational person would believe these are the only two choices, yet here you are, proposing exactly that. Psycho nutbag.

No, it is a clear indication of you not actually honestly stating which you prefer?   You prefer not offending the ignorant and stupid Muslim world whose terrorists are killing innocent people all over the world.

Lacking any moral integrity and decency is not a good characterization for you.

Is it really that hard to state you prefer not to have Americans murdered over not offending ignorant dead Muslim terrorists?        Talk about a psycho nutbag?

Runole

Hall of Famer
#1221 : August 26, 2013, 09:47:23 AM

To answer Dolo's question: yes he is. Absolutely bat **CENSORED**. Don Quioxte of the Cove, always titling at windmills. No rational person would take the comments on here as "respect" for "dead Muslim terrorist". Instead, most of the comment are disrespect for Runole's views. I guess he can't handle that so windmills become dragons.

This from a guy afraid of bacon and according to Muslim faith considers dogs an abomination.  :o    Yes I think Muslims are a incredibly ignorant and stupid with such views.

So what is it with Muslims and Man's best friend?

Runole

Hall of Famer
#1222 : August 26, 2013, 09:56:19 AM

Runole you really are batshlt crazy arent you ?

If I am bat**CENSORED** crazy?  ( whatever that means?) because I love dogs, eat pork products, believe Muslims are ignorant and stupid, and am favor of anything ( even desecration of dead Muslim terrorists) to protect America from these sub humans.. Guilty as charged!

So do you like dogs and consider them Man's best friend?

Do you eat bacon?  

Are you against doing anything to discourage insane Muslim terrorists? 

If the answer is No to all those questions I suggest you look in the mirror to see that more than likely silly derogatory term you labeled me.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#1223 : August 26, 2013, 10:29:44 AM

"Is it really that hard to state you prefer not to have Americans murdered over not offending ignorant dead Muslim terrorists?"

No, Psycho Nutbag, I prefer neither of those choices. There are many many other options available, and a lot of them are preferable to your Psycho Nutbag choices.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#1224 : August 26, 2013, 04:36:42 PM

the ignorant and stupid Muslim world

^^^^ eventually the truth comes out Archie. 

You have been defending your bigotry for pages, yet there it is.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Runole

Hall of Famer
#1225 : August 26, 2013, 04:56:11 PM

So not only are Stupid ignorant Muslims deathly afraid of Pork products but they consider Dogs an abomination and perhaps one should also consider the Muslim viewpoint on homosexuality..

And Vin calls me a bigot?     TOO funny!    Hey Homosexual behavior might not be my thing but I certainly don't think they should be put in prison or killed like many Muslim countries...

Yes Muslims are a stupid and ignorant group of people that are a threat to all humanity and anyone that believes in life over death.

I embrace American life over some stupid ignorant Muslim terrorist and his barbaric and repugnant beliefs which define sub-human behavior.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#1226 : August 26, 2013, 04:58:15 PM

"Is it really that hard to state you prefer not to have Americans murdered over not offending ignorant dead Muslim terrorists?"

No, Psycho Nutbag, I prefer neither of those choices. There are many many other options available, and a lot of them are preferable to your Psycho Nutbag choices.

OK "silly boy" how do you think Muslim terrorists that don't care if they die should be dealt with?  GIve us your options love to hear them...Hmmm?  This should be fun !

Runole

Hall of Famer
#1227 : August 26, 2013, 04:59:48 PM

I have not kept up with this case too much lately.   What seemed like a slam dunk for the prosecution earlier, is looking just a wee bit shaky now.

No weapon found, and zero witnesses willing to testify.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#1228 : August 26, 2013, 05:02:24 PM

"how do you think Muslim terrorists that don't care if they die should be dealt with?"

Step one would be to stop creating more of them. Thus, the Psycho Nutbag plan is immediately disqualified.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#1229 : August 26, 2013, 05:02:42 PM

And Vin calls me a bigot?     TOO funny!    .

is the "muslim world" "stupid and Ignorant"?

the ignorant and stupid Muslim world

Page: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Former Gator Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools